Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2018 bitcoin amendment price be similar to 2014?  (Read 497 times)
jtcrkaqd (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:52:49 PM

I saw the news today, Binance CEO said, 2018 bitcoin correction price similar to 2014, what do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:43:28 AM

So many people focus on the momentum of short-term bitcoin, so they tend to forget the overall situation. Over the years, bitcoins have seen numerous peaks and lows. I don't think this year will be a repeat of 2014.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:53:28 AM

I saw the news today, Binance CEO said, 2018 bitcoin correction price similar to 2014, what do you think?

Not only that, but I'm sure that the price of bitcoin today is still higher and higher than the price of a person today.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:19:09 AM

I think not really like 2014 but nearly that.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

No one is accept this news because 2014 economic growth is differ from current trend so this price variation is common issue of regulation so this will move to forward soon and many peoples are always believe the Crypto potential. If you don't believe my words try to research your own definitely you will support this community.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

there are similarities between the two times but not that many.
- 2018 and 2014 are both a period of time that fall after one of the many big bubbles that bitcoin had. they both are the bear market aftermath. the similarity ends there!

- 2013 bubble was mostly a fake bubble that was created by 90% fake volume and pure manipulation and a little real money going in.
2017 bubble was partly fake bubble and manipulation like less than 10% fake volume if I am generous. the 2017 bubbles was not as big as 2013 bubble either.

- 2014 bear market started with the bubble burst and correction but intensified by the Mt Gox scam
2018 bear market started with the bubble burst and correction but intensified by basically no reason! mostly FUD and panic sells and people wanting to take advantage of the situation to short bitcoin and also abuse the Futures that are currently available to us!!!

- in 2014 there weren't that many big altcoins or ICOs to pull the bitcoin price down but in 2018 there are lots of them around which are getting dumped hard and pulling bitcoin down with themselves.

Only Bitcoin
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

In 2014 the biggest bitcoin exchange got hacked and huge amounts of funds went missing. In 2018 next to nothing has really happened to warrant such a dramatic increase. The only real parallel between the two is they were both large spikes followed by downtrends. 2018 shouldn't follow 2014 in being a long bear market unless something significant happens to make that the case.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

The current momentum of encrypted currency is not positive. For novice users, this seems to be the end of the beginning and the process of bubble waiting.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

it is just a prediction. and there are two possibilities that will occur, that is, true predictions or predictions are inconsistent with reality. Belief or distrust is your right.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:42:08 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 10:15:11 AM by Febo

Just open the charts and see for yourself. There is a post in WO with pictures from 2014 and this year. But This years it all is happening with x2 speed.    In general is totally normal that after every bubble there is strong bear market. That happened 4 times in Bitcoin already. Not only in 2014.

let me find that post for you:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg40114021#msg40114021

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:11:20 PM

I think he is saying the truth! In 2012 and 2013 that we see bitcoin getting usual price pump and from January 2014 we see a dump because investors were trying to take profits from the gains in previous year.  The current dump was still at the results of the gains bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies got in 2017 and I agree that 2018 is going to be a corrections year. Only margin and speculative traders are going to make money through trading this year.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:22:04 PM

I think he is saying the truth! In 2012 and 2013 that we see bitcoin getting usual price pump and from January 2014 we see a dump because investors were trying to take profits from the gains in previous year.  The current dump was still at the results of the gains bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies got in 2017 and I agree that 2018 is going to be a corrections year. Only margin and speculative traders are going to make money through trading this year.

No investors did not take profits. Those that joined Bitcoin in 2013 joined for fast profit. To get rich fast and when price of Bitcoin tanked like it tanked in 2018 people are losing money. They did not bought Bitcoin to lose money. They also did not bought bitcoin to gain nothing but stay same as was happening in 2015.   That is why they were selling in 2014 and also in 2015 and that is why they will sell in 2018 and 2019. Only in 2020 we will see this stupid money to return to Bitcoin.  And then the circus will start again.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

So many people focus on the momentum of short-term bitcoin, so they tend to forget the overall situation. Over the years, bitcoins have seen numerous peaks and lows. I don't think this year will be a repeat of 2014.

The year 2014, the price of bitcoin was playing around $650-$1,000 and it was very unstable due to various factors (such as: the shutting down of Mt. Gox and the uncertainty of China's government into banning bitcoin). What really separates bitcoin currently compared to the past years is the media and the number of investors inclined into investing. Most investors seem to take advantage of its volatile nature- which may give them a window of opportunity of earning large amounts of cash on a short amount of time compared to other investment tools present.

Personally, I doubt that bitcoin prices would fall to that price range but this will highly depend on the future circumstances and news regarding its legalization and status. In order to prevent our investments into losing its value further, our mission is to be fully updated on the news circulating regarding cryptocurrency, whether it involves prohibition or acceptance on a country.

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_bitcoin#2014

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

Many people gives their views and no one can predict the exact fortune of Bitcoin. May be he is right or may be he is wrong, every thing depends on how Bitcoin performs in future and this year. In short term Bitcoin cannot give that much output as per the current market trend but in a long run, Bitcoin will definitely rech the moon in price, demand and supply.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:23:56 AM

The correction is over people need to move on the price is not going to go that much lower but I do not expect to see a much higher price for the rest of the year either, so this year is going to be in a way a boring one without too much going on from now on, this is bad if you are a speculator but if you are a long term holder this is the perfect time to buy coins at good prices.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:07:00 AM

every year there will definitely be a very distinctly different value change that is currently much higher than in 2014. so I think how it can be from 2018 like 2014 whereas currently Bitcoin is very popular known to many people even almost the whole world knows Bitcoin.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

- 2013 bubble was mostly a fake bubble that was created by 90% fake volume and pure manipulation and a little real money going in.
2017 bubble was partly fake bubble and manipulation like less than 10% fake volume if I am generous. the 2017 bubbles was not as big as 2013 bubble either.

Why, because of the Willy Bot? Or volume pumping on Chinese exchanges?

I'm not sure I buy that. Whether or not the above happened, the fact is that real demand existed at those bubble prices. Real buyers pushed the price up across the world regardless of what was happening on Gox. Same goes for the Tether manipulation claims now.

sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:28:48 AM

The behavior of bitcoin is never repeated. I do not understand what is based on the assumption that bitcoin will repeat the situation in 2014. In order for the price to go up, it is necessary to destabilize the market. Now it is necessary to invest more money than in 2014. It seems to me that bitcoin will become more stable and predictable.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

The behavior of bitcoin is never repeated. I do not understand what is based on the assumption that bitcoin will repeat the situation in 2014. In order for the price to go up, it is necessary to destabilize the market. Now it is necessary to invest more money than in 2014. It seems to me that bitcoin will become more stable and predictable.
In essence that the price of Bitcoin can never be predicted quickly. All changes are currently unexpected and not all conditions can be predicted correctly. As we know that the price of Bitcoin will always change every year, it is characteristic and will never change. Oh yes all Bitcoin's decisive prices are all of us, as long as we believe in Bitcoin then positive sentiments will always be there and when we start leaving Bitcoin then bitcoin prices will start to get reduction.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

I think the current bitcoin price cannot be compared to the dark story of 2014, where the bitcoin price at that time reached its lowest point. I think the price will now keep moving up and it will not touch its lowest point.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: