Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin lead cryptocurrency market forever?  (Read 1764 times)
goldencrypto9 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:05:40 PM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?

Yes it is! If you can see the chart in the market bitcoin is at lead always due to its very big price and others consider it as king of crypto. So for me,  no one replace it to the no. 1 rank.
Redredred

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

I don't think that will happen forever but I do believe that most of the Altcoins were created to solve one of two flaws with Bitcoin. So although, Bitcoin is the major coin right now few altcoins may rise to match its price and demand. However, this may not happen for the next 5 to 10 years.
Zillynicc

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:55:11 PM

I think that bitcoin will not lead cryptocurrency forever because in future there will be a many Altcoins with great price I don't know that they will be as good as bitcoin but now world are getting digital and anything can happen. Grin
lonmobilio

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:41:02 PM

It is difficult to predict the future of cryptocurency, but i think for the next few years bitcoin remains the market leader because no new coins have been created equal to the bitcoin price even though the platform and technology are more sophisticated than bitcoin.
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:46:00 PM

At least Steve Woczniak from Apple thinks that way. For him Bitcoin is digital gold. So, just like with physical gold, there's an emotional valuation beyond any real world use case instances.

As long as such sentiment exists, (and may his tribe grow!), you can safely bet that Bitcoin stands head and shoulders above the rest of crypto.
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:15:42 AM

Forever? I think it is difficult to say that because there are other coins that has a potential to grow and become valuable also but if those potential coins can't overtake the value and popularity of bitcoin maybe we can say that bitcoin will be the leading digital currency in the market forever.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:26:42 AM

Is bitcoin lead cryptocurrency market forever?
I can't say but I want to stay to bitcoin and have that belief that it's here to stay and will lead the market for the longest time.

If there's something new that will take over bitcoin, it will be recognized for being greater than it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:30:14 AM

I think crypto is a digital coin and other coins are starting to show its existence and I think they are pretty good too but bitcoin is the first and most popular I also can not predict whether bitcoin can lead the cryptocurency market considering many coin coins start to crawl to compete with bitcoin
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:49:53 AM

In my opinion bitcoin will be still the leading coin in the market. Also, possible in the future bitcoin will lead the price progress of all coin in cryptos' world. This is only my opinion and predicting what will be happen in bitcoin future is no one. Maybe speculation leads the facts about the future of bitcoin but it is not necessarily happen. Then lets wait and see what will be next the furtone of bitcoin in the future.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:52:13 AM

Yes, for now bitcoin is the highest in rank for the coins. When it comes to talking about the future, well, we cannot say what will happen, whether bitcoin will stay on top or another coin will replace it.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:04:54 AM

Bitcoin total market cap is largest among all other cryptocurrency about 117,494,189,126$ where as ether market cap stands at 52,923,884,858$... To reach bitcoin near by it required lots of investment . in billion , trillion that is not possible in short period.
Bitcoin gain this wealth in 3 years and ether just started in year 2015.

in total, bitcoin is father of all cryptocurrency always as its first currency and still save as there is no owner of this coin.

still many people don't know ripple , ether and other coins but if we talk about bitcoin then everyone knows.. its the fact. people itself publicity bitcoins and it rising

just look at this website all data taken from this site - https://coinmarketcap.com/
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:13:23 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency started in the year 2009 .Due to its specific features its network  and security systems are found
very strong and its legitimacy has been ensured by the global community for the investment. After the introduction of the bitcoin there are different alternative coins are also there in the market  with mostly the same configurations.Bitcoin has attracted the confidence of the global community and its market capital and the daily traded volumes are found very high.In the crypto market bitcoin is the King  for ever.so it will lead the crypto market.for ever.
rizkypurwati

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:17:06 AM

bitcoin is the first coin in the world of cryptocurrency and becomes a barometer for all coin prices, in the future I think it will be the same especially if the total supply of bitcoin has run out, the price is very high and other coins are also carried away the high bitcoin market price
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:22:02 AM

bitcoin is the first coin in the world of cryptocurrency and becomes a barometer for all coin prices, in the future I think it will be the same especially if the total supply of bitcoin has run out, the price is very high and other coins are also carried away the high bitcoin market price

I agree, you are right bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world and btc is now the basis of price for all other cryptos, so I think bitcoin will lead the market forever. If and only if cryptocurrencies will last forever.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:24:09 AM

In my own opinion, bitcoin can't lead the coin of the market forever. It can lead for a long time but not forever because in the future there are governments that will make their own currency and it may lead the coin of the market and replace bitcoin. But no one can see the future.
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:26:12 AM

I think another coin will follow Bitcoin to support the existence of Bitcoin itself so that Bitcoin will remain the benchmark of the coin market and become a major coin in the market.
Arafat01775

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:01:27 AM

I hope that,bitcoin lead crypto currency market forever. Because bitcoin is the most valuable coin in the world. And also most trusted in people. Bitcoin price chart is so agresive. That's why I think so.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:29:51 AM

We know all that bitoin is volatile in the market,that's why no one can predict. But for me,as long as bitcoin is there and not down to dip in the market,other coins are also there. If the bitcoin has gone,there will be no one coin can reach same as bitcoin reached in crypto market history.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

Bitcoin may lead the market forever (I mean until this market survives) or go opposite way but no one can tell you what really can happen but it can possibly replaced. But personally, I think that Bitcoin will still remain at the top for a long time as long as other cryptocurrency relies on it. What I mean is if there will be a coin that will not depend its price to Bitcoin and gain more attraction from investors compared on what Bitcoin has. I see a lot of cryptocurrency out there that has the potential to grow more an have more use cases especially those cryptocurrencies with platforms and continues development. But I really think that it is very unlikely for now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: