Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin lead cryptocurrency market forever?  (Read 1764 times)
molenracing

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:44:37 PM

Bitcoin is the first digital coin in the world, and after that new digital coins are emerging we call altcoins. bitcoin is the parent of digital currencies around the world, Bitcoin is king. and this will last very long, and my preidiction there will be no other coin that will be able to replace Bitcoin. that means, forever Bitcoin will continue to lead the Cryptocurrency market.
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency, so I dont think in near future any other coin overtake bitcoin,because bitcoin has great future and good support from all over the world, no other coins will get this kind of support, and more peoples are know about bitcoin and more investors are involved in bitcoin investment,bitcoin market cap is in no.1 and all exchanges accept bitcoin.you can trade bitcoin with other coins
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?

Definitely Yes.  Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. It is the first cryptocurrency discovered. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency, and is still the biggest, but in the eight years since it was created pretenders to the throne have come along.

All of them have the same basic underpinnings: they use a “blockchain”, a shared public record of transactions, to create and track a new type of digital token – one that can only be made and shared according to the agreed-upon rules of the network, whatever they may be. But the flourishing ecosystem has provided a huge amount of variation on top of that.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

May be yes, because bitcoin is the embryo of many coins that exist today and many coins are willing to compete but bitcoin remains a favorite of many people in all nations and if viewed from year to year bitcoin remains triumphant.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:12:39 PM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?
All of us know that bitcoin is King of the all crypto and the king will still the king as long as it's alive and existing. It is the leading crypto currency for all times and no one can beat it's position even there are a lot of new currency appears in the  market it still in number 1. So I think that as long as it's exist it will still be leading.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

Till now,there seems to be no coin which could challenge the leading position of bitcoin.But we could not say that this would last for ever.A coin which could replace bitcoin might come in future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

There's always a room for other cryptocurrencies in the market though we know that bitcoin is always on top. Just give chance to upcoming tokens or coin like Ledu tokens which brings professional development to the next Level. https://tokensale.liveedu.tv/
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:02:51 PM

I would love to see LEDU token in the market trading someday. Get LEDU tokens now with ETH or BTC on Bibox or Gate.io. Read more about LEDU token on our project page and ask any questions you might have in our Telegram group chat.https://t.me/ledu_token
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:06:51 PM

Bitcoin has always been the number one coin. However, there are other altcoins that have entered the market, and are very competitive. Take PRG, for instance, it is launching its Paragon Space after which the returns shall be very high. The road map is also commendable. Therefore, I would say the future of other coins is way greater than BTC.
qiqide

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

in the near future the current picture will change radically, as digital currencies led by Bitcoin will emerge on the main economic arena to try to shift the power of traditional money everywhere. I am waiting for btc to become our new "dollar"
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:23:48 PM

in the near future the current picture will change radically, as digital currencies led by Bitcoin will emerge on the main economic arena to try to shift the power of traditional money everywhere. I am waiting for btc to become our new "dollar"
This is why we have to be patient and don’t focus on the dumping price because cryptocurrency is our future and I believe bitcoin will remain on stop. Some countries make this thing legal because they see a great potential on this market, because of this cryptocurrency will last for good.
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:36:50 PM

BTC has always been great. But coins like TAU, ETH are continuously bringing changes in their operations and are coming with new projects, TAU for instance is coming with its new exchange. This can conclude that altcoins will succeed if they go with the same pace. Even BTC can be performing well in future.
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:41:28 AM

I think bitcoin has always been the number one coin and it   the leading coin of the market because bitcoin has great future and good support from all over the world and it is the first cryptocurrency in the world. But there are other altcoins that have entered the market, and are very competitive.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:44:35 AM

bitcoin will remain the main coin type in the cryptocurrency market, its growing popularity indicating the growing interest of investors and layers of society to take part in this technological development. although there are always other types of coins that can compete with bitcoin values ​​but they will not take over the bitcoin position known as the type of digital currency no 1
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:50:33 AM

bitcoin will remain the main coin type in the cryptocurrency market, its growing popularity indicating the growing interest of investors and layers of society to take part in this technological development. although there are always other types of coins that can compete with bitcoin values ​​but they will not take over the bitcoin position known as the type of digital currency no 1

how can you be so sure about it? you know mate there are lots of coins that has also got a lot of potential just like bitcoin , few examples that i can think of is etherium . Etherium is the leading alt coin and so far this coin is verry indemand and many people predicted that this coin will soon beat bitcoin and take the number spot among its leading competitors.

Overall ,  i dont think that bitcoin can remain its glory forever because as what ive said earlier there were lots of coins out there that got what it takes to be the number top crypto coin.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:54:15 AM

Bitcoin has the first-mover advantage among cryptocurrencies, and we are seeing just how big of an advantage this is. However, with technology nothing is guaranteed. Bitcoin developers must continue to innovate to stay on top.
CODE200

Activity: 1456
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:08:05 AM

In my own predictions and speculations, base on my own experiences I believe that Bitcoin has become much better in the future and already reached it's massive adaptation and legalization all over the world. I am also believe that it becomes true that Bitcoin will be our globally currency that alternative to fiat money and there are some cryptos that also become successful because there are some of it that also has a better potential in the market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:14:00 AM

i think we can not immediately agree if bitcoin will lead cryptocurrency market forever. Because, does not rule out the possibility if in the future bitcoin will be replaced with the other coins. For now, bitcoin is unbeatable by other coin in cryptocurrency and bitcoin still dominating the crypto market. But, in the future, it might be happen if bitcoin is being replaced by other coin.

jitenrajput
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:14:46 AM

Well, not sure about forever. Maybe bitcoin will be leading the market for next 5-7 years. Stronger altcoins can overtake bitcoin, I see the potential in Ethereum.

Bitcoin can also keep on going with no.1 position if the altcoins fail to impress users. It's highly speculative.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

To be honest, I don't see any other coin having the potential to replace Bitcoin at least in next 5 to 10 years but I do see a good potential for the growth of some coins like ETH, Vchain along with Bitcoin in the coming decade. Bitcoin will be dominating the crypto industry if it continues the growth in the user base. We have a long way to go and there are many issues on which we must find a concrete solution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: