Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:08:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin lead cryptocurrency market forever?  (Read 1764 times)
samcun

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and I also believe everyone is more familiar with bitcoin than other coin coins, because basically the bitcoin is first known to people. and I also have a bitcoin always on top of another coin coin.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
ZMINE Official

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

It is quite difficult to predict what the future will be like. However, in spite of the fact that another coin will replace bitcoin. Maybe not within the next 10 years, but that does not mean it could not happen. In other coins features that is occurred in the present day was created to defuse the weakness of bitcoin. Maybe not today but not forever
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

[quote authlink=topic=4456965.msg39899600#msg39899600 date=1528739711]
I think that bitcoin will not lead cryptocurrency forever because in future there will be a many Altcoins with great price I don't know that they will be as good as bitcoin but now world are getting digital and anything can happen. Grin
[/quote]
Hey guys am reviewing 3 tokens coming

a) Appcoin: https://appcoins.io/
b) Ledu tokens:
c) Cashaa: https

Have you guys reviewed any of these opportunities? Would be good to bounce ideas around
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?

I really believed the capability of bitcoin to lead crypto market forever because among all coins bitcoin is the most popular and with the number of investor world wide.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

At this stage, Bitcoin takes the honorable first place. And in the future, even possible, the situation will change. As will be - we will see.
yousuf123

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

In my opinion bitcoin will be still the leading coin in the market. Also, possible in the future bitcoin will lead the price progress of all coin in cryptos' world.After the introduction of the bitcoin there are different alternative coins are also there in the market  with mostly the same configurations.Maybe speculation leads the facts about the future of bitcoin but it is not necessarily happen. Then lets wait and see what will be next the furtone of bitcoin in the future.
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

for me to predict the market for bitcoin cryptocurrency forever, for me it's hard because I just work and work with bitcoin. and I will not predict bitcoin because I am not a fortune teller.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:11:05 PM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?
Now bitcoin is the leading coin in the market. And it will the market for a long time. But because of so many good coin that are out in the market. There will be a time that other crypto will take the place of bitcoin as the leading coin in the market.

Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:20:56 PM

While it is known that Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and the leading coin in the market in terms of value, I do not think that it will continue to be the number one cryptocurrency forever. A lot of coins are being developed right now which has a more advanced technology, more secure, and even more stable than the value of Bitcoin. Ethereum, in my opinion, will surpass the value of Bitcoin in the near future.

LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:23:27 PM

Bitcoin maybe lead for now because it's the first cryptocurrency in the world and the others just alternative.But,if in the future there are cryptos that will exceed bitcoin in performance and cost,i think people will choose that over bitcoin.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

Yes i believe it is mate. Bitcoin will always be the number 1 in rank among all coins. No one can beat bitcoin for it is the foundation of all coins. Altcoins was just a competitors of bitcoin trying hard to be close in value. But a wise investors will always chose the right one to invest in and the majority will always goes to the proven and trusted cryptocurrency and that is bitcoin.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

for me to predict the market for bitcoin cryptocurrency forever, for me it's hard because I just work and work with bitcoin. and I will not predict bitcoin because I am not a fortune teller.
Well indeed hard to say what could become in bitcoin many years from now. For the meantime we can  say market will turns to green but we cannot really say when. So maybe bitcoin can still leads the market but forever is doubtful.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

indeed the current history of cryptocurrency is still attached to digital money, and bitcoin still dominates compared to other digital currencies. But bitcoin will stay afloat, with other digital currency records still in existence and not passing bitcoins.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

I think one day there will be something replace bitcoin, bitcoin is too old right now and it's not lookly developing.
Other coins have big projects i'm sure one day there will be something better than bitcoin that will lead cryptocurrency markets
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:42:14 PM

But bitcoin will stay afloat, with other digital currency records still in existence and not passing bitcoins. Altcoins was just a competitors of bitcoin trying hard to be close in value. But a wise investors will always chose the right one to invest in and the majority will always goes to the proven and trusted cryptocurrency and that is bitcoin. Maybe speculation leads the facts about the future of bitcoin but it is not necessarily happen. Then lets wait and see what will be next the furtone of bitcoin in the future.
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:54:52 PM

it is the chain of blocks that makes bitcoin the first forever because there are almost 10 years of comfianza to dominate the market no cryptocurrency is approaching is the number one that initiated this change in the world is the most recognized if there was a copa I would give it to bitcoin to have been a hero since it was always in the first place, let's continue believing in this project and not let the negative news take away our bitcoin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

bitcoin will continue to be the leader of the crypto currency market. there will be no altcoin that can beat bitcoin even though at this time more and more ICO projects are creating their own coins. bitcoin is also the main coin in crypto currency, so it is unlikely altcoin will beat bitcoin.
bitcoin has a very good future compared to altcoin, so we need not hesitate and be afraid to invest in bitcoin because we will definitely get a lot of profit if we can be patient.
niktuneable

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

I am completely sure that there will be some alts that will match BTC in the future, Bitcoin has been the first crypto all these years but we do not know what the future is, lets wait and see what happens.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

I think nothing is permanent in this world. We all know the great speech “survival of the fittest”. Only fit people and fit thing can survive in this world. If bitcoin can match itself with the change of the world then it will lead the crypto market till the end. And if it cannot change itself with the change of the world then it may loose its kingship. But in these case there must have other coin to come forward to great feature. If other coin give better opportunity then the bitcoin cannot lead the crypto world. I believe in change.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:36:15 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and king of cryptoworld so i think it will be always leading currency for cryptoworld. There are many other altcoins which are also famous as btc like ETH.many of altcoins depends upon the blockchain technology of ETH. As many of People still don't know about the cryptocurrency and many of haven't proper knowledge of it. So as seen the today's generation the demand of cryptocurrency will definitely increase beacuse in future all people want to work with cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: