Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin lead cryptocurrency market forever?  (Read 1764 times)
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:01:35 PM

Bitcoin will be definitely a leader among cryptocurrencies for the next few years but we can't be sure whether or not it will last forever. I'm rooting for Bitcoin and I believe that it will be the most stable cryptocurrency in terms of security and features. We should not release any updates in rush because it could affect Bitcoin in a way we don't want to.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iqbalt34

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:05:33 PM

well i think Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency, so I dont think in near future any other coin overtake bitcoin,because bitcoin has great future and good support from all over the world, no other coins will get this kind of support and There are many other altcoins which are also famous as btc like ETH.many of altcoins depends upon the blockchain technology of ETH. As many of People still don't know about the cryptocurrency and many of haven't proper knowledge of it
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:08:47 PM

Bitcoin is setting its name in both online and office market.It is the leading coin of the market for some reasons and I think it will always be the leading coin.This is because it is the first ever crypto currency.The current price of bitcoin is higher than the price of every other coin.Bitcoin is also on number one in the terms of popularity.A person who wants to invest in crypto for the first time will choose bitcoin as his first priority.Bitcoin will remain the leading crypto currency forever.
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

I think bitcoin still leads the cryptocurrency market because bitcoin is the mother of coin coins that emerged today. Bitcoin remains the best coin nominations for now and for the future. That's my opinion.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?
Bitcoin's future has a high potential to be alike to the internet. It was criticized first for being new in this generation, but it will be so popular with the public that it might be considered as a real currency accepted by the government and the people alike. As for the other coins, some will survive into the future as there are alts which has different features that Bitcoin. 
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

Yes, It is a leader of this market and it is leading this crypto currency market from day one and still holding that position There is no competitor till now for bitcoin and also not any coin showing the power to compete it in near future so it will always lead this market.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

I believe so. It has been long enough for bitcoin to remain on top and thinking otherwise is tantamount to losing one's  support and faith to bitcoin's strength as king crypto. It has gone a lot of test and it has able to withstood all of those negative factors besetting bitcoin such as bans from other countries, left and right regulation issues, taxation, money laudering and terrorism issues being thrown at bitcoin. But until now btc has managed to be on the lead.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
yuzefa

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

It will remain like this, till we have a stronger alternative. I think that bitcoins will be number 1 for next 10-15 years easily.
spartaka

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

No one can predict this easily but none of the current coins can beat it. We need some new coin with many innovative features to beat it.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

I believe that bitcoin will forever be a king in the crypto market with specialty and blockchain. birth technology of the market. We see that with the progress and continuous development of the blockchain technology. In particular, some altcoins have been shown to compete for value and influence with bitcoin, such as ETH, XRP, and BCH. But I think the bitcoin will still be number one, and that trend will continue for a very long time.
TomCarpenter

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:26:44 PM

Yes bitcoin lead entire crypto market there no doubt about that . btc market cap is the largest market cap so any kinds of btc price movement directly affects the market.
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:32:07 PM

BTC will lead the market in the future. At least next 20 years.
dbutp

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:44:03 PM

Bitcoins appear earliest in the crypto market. Bitcoin exists and grows with a high-tech, stable market. the value of bitcoin is high. I think bitcoin leads the market in crypto forever.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:47:44 PM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?
It is leading coin of the market but there are few coins which are performing well.No doubts that Bitcoin has higher capacity than others but due to this dip the competition has rised.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:19:05 PM

It is impossible to know what it is going to happen in the future, but in the short term there is not a coin that can take away the position of leadership away from bitcoin, many coins have claimed to be able to do that in the past and all coins have come short and bitcoin popularity is coming to a point in which if this does not happen soon the position of bitcoin as the leader of the market will be assured for many decades to come.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:22:34 PM

It is impossible to know what it is going to happen in the future, but in the short term there is not a coin that can take away the position of leadership away from bitcoin, many coins have claimed to be able to do that in the past and all coins have come short and bitcoin popularity is coming to a point in which if this does not happen soon the position of bitcoin as the leader of the market will be assured for many decades to come.
So far right now, I think that it is possible that bitcoin will lead the cryptocurrency forever, as I am not seeing any good crypto right now, we all don't know what will happen next coming years so we can't give exact answer for the future, but whats important is right now bitcoin is the all time leading crypto.
Lalapo08

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:27:48 PM

In my opinion, not always bitcoin will lead the crypto currency market. I'm sure that one day the bitcoin position will be replaced by another technologically more sophisticated crypto coin, maybe it's ethereum. Although bitcoin is still popular but it does not guarantee bitcoin remains a prima donna and gained the trust of the community. If bitcoins can not make technological updates then the longer it will go extinct. But, if bitcoin can update technology following innovative developments then bitcoin can lead the crypto currency much longer.
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:30:56 PM

I don't think so, even though bitcoin is the first ever digital currency we can't say that bitcoin will lead the market forever because bitcoin has also limit. There is no forever in this world and the only forever is change, we need to appreciate the greatness of bitcoin.

CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:33:16 PM

Yes of course bitcoin will always lead the crypto market, because bitcoin is the king of crypto. For then I'm sure bitcoin will forever lead the crypto market, because any existing crypto will grow following bitcoin development, and if the bitcoin dies, then the other crypto will also die.
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:15:51 PM

Yes of course bitcoin will always lead the crypto market, because bitcoin is the king of crypto. For then I'm sure bitcoin will forever lead the crypto market, because any existing crypto will grow following bitcoin development, and if the bitcoin dies, then the other crypto will also die.

Though its hard to predict prices of all the coins in cryptomarket but I think bitcoin will always lead since it has a great potential and can withstand from any downtrend without losing its price. And that makes bitcoin more popular and proved itself as the king of all crypto around the globe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: