Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:42:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin lead cryptocurrency market forever?  (Read 1764 times)
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

According to my opinion I think as bitcoin is leading the world's cryptocurrency now it will lead so long. So we can hopefully think that bitcoin will be the number one leading currency forever  .

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

Bitcoin is still the future because other lsading cryptocurrencies will find it hard to replace or overtake bitcoin with its largest coin market capitalization. Some coins would eventually overtake bitcoin but it will take long time before it happen. Bitcoin will continue to dominate the whole cryptocurrency.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:11:50 PM

Well, we do not know what is the run of bitcoin in crypto industry, but in a long period of time, nothing can replace of bitcoin being the first and lead on crypto world. I think until the price of bitcoin is very high compare to others it will remain dominant and being as number one even the price now is down.
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:18:14 PM

There is a lot of speculation about the future of bitcoin and altcoin. But I think we can not predict the future of it. Me and many other investors are moving towards the development of bitcoin and altcoin in the best way. And bitcoin will lead the market forever.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

Yes, Bitcoin will lead the crypto market forever, no doubt.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:22:35 PM

The current is so, but can not be sure in the future. Bitcoin that does not grow up demand for use will suffer altcoin or other token replacement!
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:24:00 PM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?
i believe bitcoin will keep become leader of cryptocurrency. In future im sure bitcoin price will keep growing and so is the altcoins. There is indeed so many altcoins out there and i believe many of them with no good project will die eventually.

dodz031718

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

We all know that bitcoin is the prelude of cryptocurrency market and still keeps it important role.Bitcoin is setting its name in both online and office market because it is such an official coin that is accepted as a legal currency for many goods.As we can say that bitcoin might exist forever if the demand in community is high.It can be alternative by others because bitcoin and many more cryptocurrencies have an extremely volatile.Bitcoin is the best and most worthy coin among other crypto.
thereactor334

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

Bitcooin has already established its value and even though hes going down there is still the possibility that it will go up again. LEDU COIn I believe will emerge this year because of its very promising project and great team!
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:54:36 PM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?

the initial view on bitcoin is still the same, Bitcoin will be an important player in cryptocurrency, and other altcoins will follow behind. the future of bitcoin still has a better chance of now.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:31:27 PM

Maybe its too much if we say bitcoin will lead the market forever. Because we never know maybe on the future there is a better altcoins that is way better than bitcoin and bitcoin can be replaced. But, for now bitcoin still leading the cryptocurrencies.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:24:44 PM

Bitcoin has been taking the lead and I think it will continue to do so. It's common knowledge
what BTC is all about and the frontiers it's tapped into. It's a pioneer and the best coin we
have to date, check the prices BTC is on top no matter what market condition it's in. It's
the future and like any innovation, it's still up and going, almost like it's upgrading in some
form, manner and way.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

I think no, because bitcoin is the oldest that's why it is on the top right now.
Many new coins has a very big and good projects, i think one day bitcoin will retire and other coin will replace it.
thegreatdodoy

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:35:54 PM

Yes and I think most people are agree because looking all the coins today in the market bitcoin still holding the most popular and most invested cryptocurrency of many investor world wide.
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

Virtual currency in the future will continue to grow and more in need of the community. But for now it may not fully realized because it is still constrained technological problems and human resources in many countries

wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:40:32 PM

Bitcoin is leader of all currency, the leading coin in the market no one can compare and replace in bitcoin. Bitcoin now is very popular all over the world because of his benefits and advantage they give to his investors.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

Bitcoin has the capability to lead the cryptocurrency market  but not forever. Although it lead the virtual currency market since it is created but their are some improve and advanced coin like ethereum, ripple etc may beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is accepted in many country in comparison to other crypto currency and its market price is also higher than other crypto currency but the other currency are also accept by many country and many multinational company start accepting altcoins for their various purpose. Bitcoin volatility nature one of the biggest reason for its downfall.
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:05:39 PM

probably it will  lead for been the most use and most popular and also accepted by  .  No exchange will list other ALTCOINS without  pearing btc.
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

I think bitcoin will still leading coin the market even in the next more years. Because bitcoin is main coin of all so it's still leading in the market. Bitcoin more proven and have a good value so I think no coin can't beat to bitcoin.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
Vart4varta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:29:42 PM

Bitcoin is already ahead of all on the circle, with a great advantage, given its ecosystem and resources. There are two factors that help Bitcoin achieve success: stability and entrepreneurship. To date, for both of these indicators, Bitcoin is far ahead of any altcoin, and it will be very difficult to catch up with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: