Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:18:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin lead cryptocurrency market forever?  (Read 1764 times)
cryptostardom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:43:55 PM

The future of cryptocurrencies is full of possibilities. Bitcoin remains the most popular coin and the popular name mentioned in replace of Cryptos or Blockchain related staffs. However as we can see the market now many coins are evolving and singling out. Some of these cryptos are Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and others. So it could be seen that there will be a time where these Altcoins will gain equal or more popularity than Bitcoin. However this is a projection that can only take place in about 10 years to come.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:09:41 PM

Nothing can be forever. Especially in the crypto-currency market, where the situation is changing constantly. In addition, this will depend on the bitcoin of his team. If bitcoin eliminates its shortcomings and improves, it will remain a leader, and if not, it will have to give up its leadership to more promising coins.

leoleobeck

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

Yes ofcourse. I didnt see any altcoins who will replace bitcoin for now.I'm rooting for Bitcoin and I believe that it will be the most stable cryptocurrency in terms of security and features. We should not release any updates in rush because it could affect Bitcoin in a way we don't want to.
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

For me, Yes bitcoin can lead cryptocurrency market because it is the first decentralized digital currency, the system works without a central bank or single administrator. Im looking forward with bitcoin and hope it will last forever.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

i believe it will for been the pioneer and also the most popular, most used by all exchanges site as they must pair all other coins to btc..
bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

I think that there will not be a lot of currencies left, of those that are now. A maximum of 50 pieces. There will remain currencies that will bring real benefits to the population
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:08:48 AM

certainly  but the only crypto currency i believe can lead bitcoin in future will be the one created legally and supported government 
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:11:56 AM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?

Yes bitcoin will lead cryptocurrency market forever and will still be leading forever because of its popularity and we can see the bitcoin is most dominant in of all coins which have the highest value right now.  
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:18:36 AM

Yes, I think bitcoin will still be the leader of cryptocurrency and will always be number one in the market.
other than that bitcoin is the world's first digital currency and father for other coins. so in my opinion no one will replace bitcoin position as the main currency leader of cryptocurrency.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:27:26 AM

It is hard to predict the future of bitcoin but I think bitcoin will still lead in the market for more coming years to come. There are no other coins that is much better than bitcoin and I think it will not be made soon. Although there are many other uses of other coins, still bitcoin is the king and attracts more attention not just because of its price but also because of its features like being decentralized which is the most amazing one.
compak_comunity

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:01:36 PM

I have the view that bitcoin will continue to experience significant growth over the next few years because with the help of price movements that tend to rise directly can make someone become interested in trying to invest and the presence of bitcoin is also increasingly free to remain one of the most popular coins in comparison to other altcoins.

cerahb01

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:05:19 PM

Yes, right. Bitcoin will be the leader of all the coins in the future. The future of Altcoin depends on Bitcoin because whatever happens to Bitcoin is sure to happen on Altcoin. If Bitcoin increases then Altcoin also surely rises, vice versa. And I'm sure Bitcoin will soon rise.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:37:13 PM

We cannot say if bitcoin will stay forever in leading position but one thing for sure bitcoin will be remain if more and more people engage on it. Maybe the time will come that other coin  will release and we cannot say the ability of it but if  all the users of bitcoin believe and continues using it btc will remain on the market.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:14:55 PM

I think, as long as people are still using it either as currency or as an investment asset, bitcoin will continue to exist and continue to dominate the market as we see it now.
2beAmillionaire

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:20:31 PM

In my own opinion,bitcoin is always be a leader of all coins in crypto world,and it will remain long lasts. It is very difficult to happen that other coins will overcome and replace it in the number one rank. As the king of crypto,it will be remained.
fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:33:40 PM

I think that every year the indicator of its dominance on the market will gradually decline, because every day we see the creation of new projects that can potentially take a high place in the market. But on the other hand, the death of most small coins may occur, the bitcoin share will increase. But I can say for sure that leadership
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:26:39 AM

I think, as long as people are still using it either as currency or as an investment asset, bitcoin will continue to exist and continue to dominate the market as we see it now.
Bitcoin is the mother of all of the cryptocurrency and it is the main cryptocurrency that the people use and that is why the bitcoin will be leading the market forever because it is like the USD which is a universal form of money that people know in any part of the world so if there will be no bitcoin then it will affect a lot of cryptocurrency in the market.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:01:34 AM

I don't think much of it, Bitcoin will remain in use in the future, but it's just for the framework of developing a new coin. might create a better blockchain stone. for altcoin i think only some coins are able to survive for the future. more coins will collapse because their project is just a fantasy.
linsayjinny

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:47:47 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and I also believe everyone is more familiar with bitcoin than other coin coins,  In other coins features that is occurred in the present day was created to defuse the weakness of bitcoin. Maybe not today but not forever
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:50:07 AM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?

I think it will be leading in the market rank forever. You can see it on the movement of the price. If Bitcoin drops most of the altcoins in the market are dropping too.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: