Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:02:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin lead cryptocurrency market forever?  (Read 1764 times)
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:02:41 AM

Bitcoin is still the leading coin in cryptocurrency market and will still be forever and can lead other coins to, no matter what bitcoin's value in the market it will still be the top and can move other coins too. When bitcoin is up other coin too in the market can go up.
well as of now bitcoin are the one who lead for but we cant say how long does it may take to lead on this crypto world and if this may take forever people can be able to create new but we cant judge if this is may happen just like on how people create this currency too.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
bondali

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:11:01 AM

I think yes, because bitcoin is the number one currency that being invented, and aside from that, bitcoin is the most investing currency as we can see about the price that always change,  even it is down there are many people who want to buy because they believe that after a few days they will increase again.
auliani2000aa

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:16:35 AM

we have not thought of that yet, though the bitcoin project is the first digital currency, we can not say that bitcoin currencies will lead in the market forever because bitcoin currencies also limit it. Nothing in this world and the only one forever is one of change, we recognize the greatness of bitcoin.
vlom31

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:23:24 AM

that's impossible to predict unfortunately, but it looks like a lot of people believe in it Smiley

Mehdi
doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:41:27 AM

In future coin like neo and Eth may take bitcoin market share but for near future bitcoin is the market leader
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:47:08 AM

I think bitcoin will still be present before anyone bans it. I see in some countries there is already a ban on bitcoin, but bitcoin still exists. Because bitcoin fans in other countries are more than a ban in the country. Therefore we must keep the good name of bitcoin in order to remain present forever.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:58:47 AM

Nobody knows what would happen in future, but bitcoin is going to lead cryptocurrency market for some time in future. May be at least two years if not longer.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:02:29 AM

I think yes, it will. But I don't know why is it so importand for most people. Who cares what coin on top #1? Bitcoin is a sybmol of cryptocurrency and I don't want to change it.
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:16:43 PM

although the price does not feel the best way, the news background is still positive. I think the future is moving to the cryptocurrency, no wonder it has become so popular
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

We can’t predict future, now there are a lot of promising alts and they have all chances to become number one. Right now we see BTC is leader in the top list and I think alts would need pretty a lot time to equalize Bitcoin.
Rambogae

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:29:35 PM

of course bitcoin will forever be the market leader of cryptocurrency because long time bitcoin has never been replaced

I think No other coin even approached Bitcoin. Bitcoin is also at number one in terms of popularity. Someone who wants to invest in crypto for the first time will choose Bitcoin as its first priority. So yes Bitcoin is and will keep leading the crypto currency forever.
Bitcoin is a major market coin for some reason and I think it will always be a major coin. This is because this is the first crypto currency. Bitcoin prices are currently higher than the price of every other coin.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

I'm not sure bitcoin will dominate the market for its long because in fact its bitcoin is slow in terms of delivery, the fee already feels expensive, and it is not impossible someday bitcoin will be displaced by some altcoin in the market
Sweet Weapon

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

The ans is always yes .. Bitcoin is and will lead the market as the father and mother of all coins .. There is no one to stop Bitcoin from doing this .. This is the only coin who comes very beginning among all the coins ..

BTC is going to be a legal platform in every country .. Still everyone is thinking about it that's why it is taking long .. Dont worry to invest in bitcoin . its worth it ..
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:14:28 PM

At least I think that bitcoin will rule upto last. Bitcoin is the most oldest and most  trustworthy crypto currency to all tge crypto currency users. It's value is also very high comparing with the other's. Ethereum is also one of the best one but not upto the mark like bitcoin. Oneday Bitcoin will be legally approved through out the world undoubtedly though it's taking time.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:19:05 PM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?
I that that in the next years bitcoin will still be the leading coin but then I don't know, technology stuff changes really quickly...
coromabur

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?

Probably yes, for now and the next few years, but there is no guarantee that another cryptocurrency can not replace its position, because now more and more cryptocurrency is also quite famous. But for me personally believe that bitcoin will stay on top of market cryptocurrency Grin
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

Yes i think btc will lead the crypto market for the next few years. We will also see other alt coins also rising to the situation and try to near the levels of btc and may become as famous as btc as well.I feel ETH will be the next to reach the levels of bTC and then there would be some stability in the market as well due to string competition.I feel the next few years would be very exciting for the prices for both btc and other alt coins.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
teleskopta

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:34:19 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and I also believe everyone is more familiar with bitcoin than other coin coins, because basically the bitcoin is first known to people.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:41:05 PM

in my opinion as soon as there won`t be anything huge happening in the crypto world than btc will remain the leader and the most dominant coin as it is a decentralized source and a revolutionary in market.
jurelmartin

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:50:25 PM

Bitcoin will lead in the market to the incoming years, but i dont think forever because technology is still growing as pf today, the creation of te bitcoin is just the beginning and a stepping stone for the next generation crypto, so i think that someday there will be a crypto that will be created that overcome the flaws of the bitcoin and competes with the bitcoin itself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: