Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:24:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin lead cryptocurrency market forever?  (Read 1764 times)
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:55:59 AM

At least I think that bitcoin will rule upto last. Bitcoin is the most oldest and most  trustworthy crypto currency to all tge crypto currency users. It's value is also very high comparing with the other's. Ethereum is also one of the best one but not upto the mark like bitcoin. Oneday Bitcoin will be legally approved through out the world undoubtedly though it's taking time.

Yep, that is the real thing, confirming this is time and popularity of Bitcoin at least. Maybe in future, ten or twenty years it can be replaced from first place, but not in near future.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:54:45 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency of the world. It has a mission that give decentralized, fast, safe, anonymous ecosystem to people. For now it's the leader about this. But it doesn't mean btc will lead this system always. Someday some projects will do this mission better than btc. Then bitcoin will lose the leadership.
Trandlserai

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:15:19 AM

I think no, maybe for couple or dozens of years but probably no, their are other crypto with potentials to change bitcoin.
francis95

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?

Yes it is! If you can see the chart in the market bitcoin is at lead always due to its very big price and others consider it as king of crypto. So for me,  no one replace it to the no. 1 rank.
Of course it will lead forever, others may come and go but I believe that bitcoin will remain number one as you can see even etherium which is second to bitcoin is far way behind from btc.. in terms of value and potential.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:51:17 AM

We can't say bitcoin will be the King of crypto forever because which coin has more demand will make it to the top and already many people comparing google with yahoo for this kind of discussion so yeah if other crypto has more demand than bitcoin then it will goes above the bitcoin but I don't think it will happen because bitcoin is the only crypto which has more trust among the people.
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

In my opinion bitcoin will be still the leading coin in the market in total, bitcoin is father of all cryptocurrency always as its first currency and still save as there is no owner of this coin. Still many people don't know ripple , ether and other coins but if we talk about bitcoin then everyone knows.. its the fact. people itself publicity bitcoins and it rising
harrylucky67

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:18:45 AM

Bitcoin is setting its name in both online and office market.It is the leading coin of the market for some reasons and I think it will always be the leading coin. Bitcoin remains the best coin nominations for now and for the future. That's my opinion.
Baihum

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:23:10 AM

In my opinion, the future of altcoin depends on the future of bitcoin, I think the future of bitcoin also still has a bright future, so we think the future of altcoin is also good for a long time.

Donald Regoo

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

Bitcoin has the first advantage, but I don't think it will be on top of the Crypto world forever. Because a number of other cryptocurrencies sought to replicate its success by taking its free, public code and tweaking it for different purposes.
Hishad32

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:29:45 AM

I suppose, so long as humans are nonetheless the use of it both as forex or as an funding asset, bitcoin will live on and maintain to dominate the market as we see it now.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:36:20 AM

Yes and that what im thinking too because looking at the market today no other coins available in the market that can compete bitcoin in leading the cryptocurrency market and all coins are very far behind in terms of market value.
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:43:03 AM

Bitcoin is and always will be the leader of crypto currency, as this is the reason why many altcoins grew up too. In other words, you can barely apprehend the one that started 1st and is still kicking. The bitcoin have gone to a lot places around the world not the mention the money that is circling in it.

I think people prioritize / pay more attention to cryptocurrency features, speed or lower cost than decentralization where bitcoin has lost in those fields.
That will not happen because each cryptocurrency has different features, specializations, or focus. Bitcoin focuses on its use as a currency / payment method and focuses on decentralization / scaling while others have other features such as Smart Contracts, personal / coin equivalent and high coins
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:46:37 AM

NO especially if there is someone who will compete bitcoin and make another digital currency that will look like also on bitcoin system. Then the investors will be torn into half or even the whole investors will transfer to another digital currency investment if it is good kind of digital currency. Well I believe also that there is no forever but there is together. We should wait and see what will happen to bitcoin in the near future.
WhyBit

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:50:54 AM

There is nothing impossible but we can say yes it is possible. Bitcoin will be forever in the crypto market as a lead Because Bitcoin plays an important role in maintaining the performance of each coin its official system are leading to Bitcoin crypto coins market for these multiplications and in the future. I think, bitcoin will continuously lead the crypto market, and I believe that there is a lower chance that one new crypto will defeat the bitcoin.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:52:10 AM

Bitcoin total market or value is at 52 billion us dollar. and of course that means that it is the leading currency among all the cryptocurrencies (based on cryptomarketcap) to reach this kind of feat a cryptocurrency must be invested by millions of people who have at least 100 dollars or even more
so the thing is it is difficult to surpass bitcoin, if ever it will be surpassed then it will take many years. when i say many years i mean more than 10 years
and one more thing, bitcoin is sooo popular or i must say most popular coin and the first cryptocurrency ever.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:58:02 AM

Only time will tell if there will be any other altcoins that can overtake Bitcoin in the nearest future. As for me, i don't believe that any alternative crypto currency will be able to replace Bitcoin.

katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:13:08 PM

There is nothing impossible but we can say yes it is possible. Bitcoin will be forever in the crypto market as a lead Because Bitcoin plays an important role in maintaining the performance of each coin its official system are leading to Bitcoin crypto coins market for these multiplications and in the future. I think, bitcoin will continuously lead the crypto market, and I believe that there is a lower chance that one new crypto will defeat the bitcoin.
Bitcoin always lead the cryptocurrency market no doubt about that, we have already witnessed from the beginning bitcoin is the no. 1 crypto, that's why it is called as King of cryptocurrency. In future also bitcoin will it's domination and attract so many investors.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

Only time will tell if there will be any other altcoins that can overtake Bitcoin in the nearest future. As for me, i don't believe that any alternative crypto currency will be able to replace Bitcoin.

As we observed since from previous years no one from all altcoins bit bitcoin in terms of price and popularity that make it as a leader of all cryptocurrencies with high legacy. I think when cryptos last forever I believe that still bitcoin will also take the leads of all cryptocurrencies in terms of valuable aspects.
collision00

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:20:33 PM

As I would see it bitcoin will be as yet the main coin in the market. Likewise, conceivable later on bitcoin will lead the value advance of all coin in cryptos' reality. This is just my conclusion and anticipating what will be occur in bitcoin future is nobody. Perhaps hypothesis drives the certainties about the eventual fate of bitcoin yet it isn't really happen. At that point lets keep a watch out what will be next the furtone of bitcoin later on.
gosha18

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:24:33 PM

Bitcoin will be the center of the crypto-currency market.  He has already won great popularity and survived several competitors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: