Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin lead cryptocurrency market forever?  (Read 1764 times)
Pruegelprinz

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:48:34 PM

Personally, i don´t think Bitcoin will be forever number one and that is going to change within the next years when mainstream acceptance and mass adoption will (hopefully) take place. Reason: Bitcoin - as the other cryptos and fiat - doesnt have any intrinsic value. But apart from that Bitcoin offers nothing, no service no utilitz. There is basically nothing usefull one can do with that coin (apart from relative anonymity). At the moment it is a pure investment object. The constant price increase from the past somehow reflects the inflation from fiat. But it only continues if you find more and more buyers then sellers willing to pay a high price hoping that in the future there will be more buyers who are willing to pay a even higher price. So it definintely has a bubble effect.
I am quite new to the crypto world. But why would i buy bitcoin? It offers no utility whatsoever. So the only reason would be to "invest" because i am interested in achieving a revenue in fiat currency. I think blockchain in general has potential, even as a currency and will be ready for the mainstream soon. But Bitcoin itself can never serve the purpose as a currency, which was the basic idea. The majority of BTC is in the hand of only a few (just like fiat). So in my opinion other coins will take the lead in the future.
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

This will probably sound silly, but I think bitcoin will stop being a leader this year - in terms of capitalization and trading volume.

Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:23:27 PM

This will probably sound silly, but I think bitcoin will stop being a leader this year - in terms of capitalization and trading volume.

And I believe that the crypto currency will be the market leader.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:42:39 PM

There may be tokens that will compete BTC in terms of marketcap but BTC will always be the first choice even with all the advances of some other new tokens and platforms. BTC is always been developed and updated by the team, it ain't left behind. You'd be surprise if one day its going to have tier own smart contract.
vinbitpon

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:05:09 AM

In my opinion, I think another crypto will lead the market in the future. Not all the time, bitcoin will be in the first place. Lots of crypto are coming out lately with a higher value so for sure, one of them will defeat bitcoin. But, only time knows when will it happen.
james.james

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:19:23 AM

Virtual currency in the future will continue to grow and more in need of the community.To date, for both of these indicators, Bitcoin is far ahead of any altcoin, and it will be very difficult to catch up with it.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:55:48 AM

I am pretty sure that bitcoin will stay in the market cap for a long long time. Bitcoin does have a great future. But to say forever is naive. Because nothing lasts forever. There will be new cryptocurrency that will replace bitcoin's position. Not now, not in 10 years but one day i am sure there will.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:01:34 AM

It is difficult to predict the future of cryptocurency, but i think for the next few years bitcoin remains the market leader because no new coins have been created equal to the bitcoin price even though the platform and technology are more sophisticated than bitcoin.

I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin is always the leader in the crypto market. There may be new platforms in the future but these platforms will not be able to replace the blockchain technology
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

In my opinion, I think another crypto will lead the market in the future. Not all the time, bitcoin will be in the first place. Lots of crypto are coming out lately with a higher value so for sure, one of them will defeat bitcoin. But, only time knows when will it happen.
Only time is going to tell whether Bitcoin is going to lead the cryptocurrency market forever but in my opinion it is going to stay at the forefront for a very long time especially since the new cryptos are not really bringing anything new to the board at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

No one can exactly tell if who and what will be leading the market. Anything can happen in just one day or even a snap. There are so many speculations and assumptions from people regarding the price of bitcoin right now. But there will never have a definite forecast of what will happen in the future.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

I do not know whether bitcoin will lead the market forever or not. Because cryptocurrency is unpredictable. Even crypto experts can not predict about bitcoin. But because bitcoin is the first digital coin of all the coins that I think bitcoin will remain forever lead the market.

nicpaig

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:24:55 AM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?

I'm out of words but I want to stay to btc and have that belief that it's here to stay and will lead the market for the longest time
big040994

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:30:45 AM

Future bitcoins will also lead and I think hardly any money can replace it.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:31:23 AM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?

I'm out of words but I want to stay to btc and have that belief that it's here to stay and will lead the market for the longest time

i agree with that. bitcoin can probably stay and take the lead for a  longer time because as of now bitcoin is still the most leading crypto coin and no one ever surpasses its value not even its tough competitors like etherium and bitcoincash.  though etherium had beat beaten and de throne many times by bitcoincash and any other cryptos out there.

however we wont know if the future will still remain this way , but if someone did invent or create a crypto coin that is much better than the existing coins today , i think bitcoin will be threaten to take the lead forever.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:42:46 AM

Bitcoin has carved a niche for itself, inasmuch as crypto is hard to predict I doubt a time will come that bitcoin will stop being the market leader. Many people here bitcoin first before knowing what cryptocurrency is all about.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:00:09 AM

Trust me bitcoin might lead cryptocurrencies for a long time but not forever, that is the truth of the matter but people find it difficult to accept Bitcoin will always be a reference whenever we mention Crypto currencies since its the mother coin

Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

It eill leed for long even can also lead forever because of the dominant it has been from the inception...
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:01:17 PM

for me so, bitcoin still leads the market of cryptocurrency forever because bitcoin is the first coin that appears and the other coin stays under bitcoin.
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:03:23 PM

Probably will not be forever, but if the bitcoin is replaced by another coin there might be a bit of chaos in the crypto world. I'm sure a lot of coins are able to compete with bitcoin in the future.
saekotye07

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

so far for me BTC is the king there's no altcoins that can reach the price value of BTC but who knows in the future, because in this digital world there's a lot of possibility to happen we should be ready if that is happened.. but right now for me BTC is the most valuable coins so far.. Smiley Smiley

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: