Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:47:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin lead cryptocurrency market forever?  (Read 1764 times)
natasharul69

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:50:02 PM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?
I believe that bitcoin is waiting for a great future!
natasharul69

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

I'm just sure that Bitcoin is the future for our market!
olites

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:29:36 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and I also believe everyone is more familiar with bitcoin than other coin coins,  In other coins features that is occurred in the present day was created to defuse the weakness of bitcoin. Maybe not today but not forever
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?

I think the future of bitcoins won't be as bright as what it has now. I believe that one day bitcoin's reign will finally be put to rest by some alt coin that has actual and better usage compared to bitcoins. For now, invest hard before it losses value further.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:49:38 PM

Some better or some more technological advance cryptocurrency will finally replace bitcoins from its throne. I won't lie, I kind of doubt bitcoins sometimes but I'm ready, anyway. In case bitcoins frel the need to crash, I'm willing to sell 90% of my holdings the minute I smell fear.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

Some better or some more technological advance cryptocurrency will finally replace bitcoins from its throne. I won't lie, I kind of doubt bitcoins sometimes but I'm ready, anyway. In case bitcoins frel the need to crash, I'm willing to sell 90% of my holdings the minute I smell fear.
bitcoin is a digital asset as well as other coins. and today more and more bitcoin and altcoin, all competing for the popularity of coins in the wandering of investors. because of the increasing number of enthusiasts. will further strengthen the price of certain coins.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:59:09 PM

I believe that bitcoin will lead the crypto market forever and it doesn't have competitors. Because bitcoin is really the most amazing coin and the market really depends on it. It is the leading coin because it is the basis of all coin price inside the market place. Bitcoin is the number one coin that can be convert into fiat anytime anywhere and I believe that if bitcoin failed all coin will also be failed.
cryptokia

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:30:36 PM

I think that for now into tiles and 18 bitcoin is already quite old,  and there are many of much better cryptocurrencies on the stage, so it is only the matter of time when he would be pushed out.
adhikari98

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:41:07 PM

The price of the bitcoin is very high than other altcoins. So, bitcoin is leading interms of price. However, there are many altcoins available now, so percentage of maket capitalization of bitcoin out of total market capitalization is decreasing. Other altcoins can do better as well in future and be leading with proper improvements. Its hard to predict whether bitcoin can lead cryptocurrency maket forever or not due to the emergence of several altcoins.
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

Time will tell. For now, BTC is leading but taking into consideration the volatility of it, the situation may change. Who knows when new Satoshi or Buterin will emerge?
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

Yes, i feel that know that it will lead this cryptocurrency market till the end of this market and that will not happen it is a leader from beginning of this market and will hold this passion forever because there is no challenge.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:08:17 PM

for now, yes i think bitcoin still strongest. but to be honest i don't think it will be forever. perhaps in the future will any other coin can replace bitcoin position in the first place. so far i just see for ethereum. right now, ethereum becomes a real competitor for bitcoin, even their platform is fast growing lately.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:45:20 PM

No one can replace Bitcoin as of now because of it's credibility as the strongest and the number one coin in the market but we can't predict what will happen in the future because there are also coins in the market that has a potential but as long as bitcoin is here i think no one can beat it.

P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:48:45 PM

No one can replace Bitcoin as of now because of it's credibility as the strongest and the number one coin in the market but we can't predict what will happen in the future because there are also coins in the market that has a potential but as long as bitcoin is here i think no one can beat it.
I agree with you. I don’t think other coins can replace bitcon. I think bitcoin will remain as a leading cryptocurrency and I think it will last longer because the demands are still high.

fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:50:45 PM

I think bitcoin will grow even better becoming still the best or top cryptocurrency. I think the others will fall and new ones will emerge.
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in terms of volume and coin market domination but it doesn't mean it can lead the market forever, as technology changes so can bitcoin be beaten by upcoming coins or few ones that are capable of competing with it.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:08:34 PM

The present crop of coins is yet to show their capability to overtake bitcoin someday. They have to achieve first what the bitcoin had achieved for the past years. Many of these coins are designed to become better than bitcoin in many ways but they still struggling to match it in price and market capitalization. Bitcoin will continue to be the top coin for many years but not forever because there are some altcoins that are qualified to take the top cryptocurrency position.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:12:52 PM

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in terms of volume and coin market domination but it doesn't mean it can lead the market forever, as technology changes so can bitcoin be beaten by upcoming coins or few ones that are capable of competing with it.
I trust bitcoin so much, It's really the best crypto in the terms of volume and the price, it has the most potential to be the best crypto in the few next years, In other hand, I agree with you when you said that bitcoin will not be the best for long term period, one day in the future bitcoin will be beaten by another crypto.
somebadger

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:14:02 PM

As long as the market remains like this, i think that bitcoin will always be the first one on the entire market if that is what you mean
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:19:59 PM

I guess it would still be the best or leading cryptocurrency with its continuous number of users. But of course we should also consider that another crypto might emerge and take over its place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: