Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:01:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin lead cryptocurrency market forever?  (Read 1764 times)
taksrkanah

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:39:20 PM

I'm not at all worried about bitcoin because I'm sure bitcoin will last forever and will never be replaced, about altcoin I'm not sure.
because at this time so many altcoins are popping up that have better specifications and security systems. only the best coins and have great confidence that will survive.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:49:30 PM

Well, I guess, bitcoin will be the leading cryptocurrency and it will be in the history. This is not based on my own speculation but from the reality that this remained to maintain itself to the top regardless of the current situation of the market. We are lucky enough that we enjoy the perks of being its holder.

Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:04:44 PM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?

In my own opinion, yes it will be always the leading coin in the market but there is other coins as well that has potential to replace btc which is ethereum so we cannot say that bitcoins will be always number one.

Luky67

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:42:23 AM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?

Crypto is very unpredictable, but I think bitcoin will last for several years. Many people believe bitcoin and it can make bitcoin persist, and as a top choice for investment.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:13:20 AM

In my own opinion, yes it will be always the leading coin in the market but there is other coins as well that has potential to replace btc which is ethereum so we cannot say that bitcoins will be always number one.
What that's means?

BTC or ETH the leading market in the future?

For me it depend on the function, BTC prices are high because many investors are already almost a decade of investing in BTC. While ETH exists since 2014, comparisons can allow for far-reaching price differences.

BTC will still have a high price if the BTC function can be more extensive, eg low fee payment system and has a fast transaction system. Sooner or later cryptocurrency will be used as a legitimate payment system in this world, for sure.
Zohina

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:12:54 AM

I think that the global trading world system is very fast and needs quick payment support as well, so the potential of digital currencies like bitcoin is very potential to replace the current currency, due to its global nature, can not be interfered by any country, and very safe , and can be for means of payment anywhere without going through a third party intermediary for example the bank, so chances are the future of bitcoin currency will be the best choice for the business actors especially the trade between countries.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:05:38 AM

Crypto is very unpredictable, but I think bitcoin will last for several years. Many people believe bitcoin and it can make bitcoin persist, and as a top choice for investment.

As long as there are no coins that would get more supporters than bitcoin then it would continue to dominate the market. It is the most famous cryptocurrency and it has the first mover advantage that's why it is still the top coin of all time. It may not be the leader forever but as long as it can retain its community and people are willing to buy it even though its price went down a lot of times, it will maintain its position. It may not have the ideal technology because there are others that are faster and has lower fees but still, it has the trust of the people.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:23:34 AM

In the near future, I have to say yes. There is no way any other coin take the place of bitcoin as we know it. And im not Sure if the coin that will take the leadership in the future even exist. What im trying to say is that bitcoin dominates around the 50% of the market and that is a lot. I cant imagine any other coin of the top 10 or 100 taking that place. Maybe in 5 years or more.

AndreaPhillips

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:26:33 AM

Bitcoin is a monument cannot be dumped. If Bitcoin increases, Altcoin will also increase.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:04:19 AM

I do not think Bitcoin will lead forever, Bitcoin will be the pioneer of the cryptos but not everything last forever. Now is the turn of ABTC to rule the crypto market.
Exactly nothing is the leader forever or lasts forever. But what is ABTC? I never heard of it, the coin want to replace BTC is not feasible task in the near future.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

Either Bitcoin will be replaced or survive but Bitcoin will definitely have its loyal users, for now there is really no reason for users to leave Bitcoin, so in the near future Bitcoin will still lead the crypto market. Talking about the total market cap, Bitcoin is who topped the position, to beat it seems easy but will the market do it? This is our homework and especially developers to keep it in the market cap remains the number 1.
Cecekcitata

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:07:58 AM

I think it can be changed, the cryptocurrency leader can be changed from bitcoin with 1 requirement that the popularity is higher than bitcoin because it is currently the top of the list of cryptocurrency in bitcoin and we all know that bitcoin is the most popular than other coins, so what about the other coins being leader of cryptocurrency?
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:54:08 AM

since bitcoin are the founder of cryptocurrency, i think bitcoin will always lead cryptocurrency price for very long time. and usually major of altcoin price will  follow what happened with bitcoin's price, most of laypeople know cryptocurrency was only bitcoin. but anything can be heppened in cryptocurrency, can ethereum or other altcoin leads cryptocurrency market in the future? no one knows, with very detail development from each altcoin platform it might be the leader of cryptocurrency market.

rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:41:39 AM

To be honest, it can be anything. Despite the ups and downs - there is still no good alternative. No altcoin has even approached the volumes of bitcoin. I think in the coming years bitcoin will definitely not give up its leading position.
melfwaz

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:09:07 AM

To be honest, it can be anything. Despite the ups and downs - there is still no good alternative. No altcoin has even approached the volumes of bitcoin. I think in the coming years bitcoin will definitely not give up its leading position.
Maybe if the price become 50,000$ per btc more and more people will start accepting bitcoins but if we talk about present its hard to say people accept bitcoins as a payment.
feelivent

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

Either Bitcoin will be replaced or survive but Bitcoin will definitely have its loyal users, for now there is really no reason for users to leave Bitcoin, so in the near future Bitcoin will still lead the crypto market. Talking about the total market cap, Bitcoin is who topped the position, to beat it seems easy but will the market do it? This is our homework and especially developers to keep it in the market cap remains the number 1.
You're right its leading all the coins since it has highly price as compare to all other coins. But after watching its price which continuously falling down i can see ETH which is behind bitcoin is soon can lead it.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:21:16 PM

No one knows about the future, but because of the popularity of bitcoin, it's possible that bitcoin will remain the main one in crypto. Personally I'm more confident in bitcoin and there will be no other coins that beat bitcoin.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:54:07 PM

Maybe if the price become 50,000$ per btc more and more people will start accepting bitcoins but if we talk about present its hard to say people accept bitcoins as a payment.

Yes true, even many users who sell bitcoin cheaply and in a losing position, I hope that the year-end bitcoin price can reach at least $ 25k so it becomes very popular and hard to stop anybody.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:44:57 PM

Nothing lasts forever in this world. Bitcoin is also not eternal in the position of the leading crypto currency. Besides, now he is very far behind in his functional qualities from many promising coins. How can he then maintain his leading role in the crypto currency? If the lightning network does not correct the situation in the near future, bitcoin will have to be very difficult.
jestbenen8

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:55:04 AM

I am watching the chart since December and came to know its falling and maybe its not right time for shopping malls, hostel, School to accept bitcoins.If we want that everyone start accepting it We have to achieve first step which is increasing its price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: