Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Going Less Than $5000?  (Read 704 times)
sakahayang

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:30:35 AM

The Crypto World has Witnessed a lot of Ups and Downs (Mostly "Downs" Though) this year 2018. Now we are at a point where most investors percieve to be the best time to invest in Cryptocurrency, but unfortunately the dip has only worsened.

This has left a lot to ponder and a lot of people are starting to ask the question "Is this the end of Cryptocurrency?; especially BITCOIN".

Let Me Have Your Take, What do you think? Leave a comment below.

Cheers

All I can say right now is that the market price is down and people are panicking to see the market going down, it's a natural thing when people prefer to cut lost compared to holding back until prices improve.
but when we see the movement of bitcoin graphs in previous years, then you will see the same movement (the movement of the graph is down).
so if you choose to sell and lose, I think the wrong decision, but if you choose to hold me think it is the right decision. soon the price will surely rise again
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:42:09 AM

The Crypto World has Witnessed a lot of Ups and Downs (Mostly "Downs" Though) this year 2018. Now we are at a point where most investors percieve to be the best time to invest in Cryptocurrency, but unfortunately the dip has only worsened.

This has left a lot to ponder and a lot of people are starting to ask the question "Is this the end of Cryptocurrency?; especially BITCOIN".

Cheers

I think it is far from the end of the line. Bitcoin price is down but still trade volume is quite high. We can't expect for it to fall down just like that. As long investor will still hold and trust BTC then cryptocurrency will survive. Panic selling is not the answer that is why we holders need to cooperate to save cryptocurrency from falling.
sakahayang

Activity: 414

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:56:18 AM

Cheers

I think it is far from the end of the line. Bitcoin price is down but still trade volume is quite high. We can't expect for it to fall down just like that. As long investor will still hold and trust BTC then cryptocurrency will survive. Panic selling is not the answer that is why we holders need to cooperate to save cryptocurrency from falling.

Let them sell their BTC, if they sell it because of panic then it's an advantage for us because we can buy BTC with cheap price
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:15:02 AM

Cheers

Actually, we never know exactly up to how it can be decrease to it's value and we can see this until that day will come.  Most of us now are really felt nervous because of it's long run of dump. However, some of us trying to be calm and only thinking that dump will end and pump will be occur again.
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

Cheers

It is the end of their Bitcoin. Obviously they are selling Bitcoins like pancakes which is why there is an oversupply of Bitcoin. Once the demand starts exceeding the supply there will be an upswing.

Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:37:45 AM

Yes, crypto is going down. The market is not good at all these days. Since the start of the year, I had only witness red lights in MEW and that is really boring. Not to even talk of bitcoin. It is not making any move. It is really true that people manipulate the market for their own good. How I wish I was a whale in the crypto business.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:40:10 AM

Bitcoin price can never be stable but volatile. The market is speculative in nature and the value will keep alternating. It is possible that it might go under 5K and also may not hit that level and reverse. Bitcoin is decentralized and only react according to the market sentiments. Let us wait and see but cryptocurrency is here to stay.
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:47:54 AM

we aware that the decline of bitcoin drastically and also the red market more dominated this year, and until today.

but the year 2018 is not over yet, there are still 6 more months until the end of the year, and we hope that although bitcoin decline is more dominant, bitcoin still has a chance to give us the surprise. such as the year 2017 yesterday, within 2 months bitcoin able to rise and high reach 1000%.

and I hope in this year bitcoin will give us a surprise with a rise over 2017 yesterday.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:53:18 AM

We can't rule out the possibility of bitcoin dropping below $5000. As the market has been dropping continuously over the past few months, it is very much possible.

Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:54:55 AM

even less than $ 5000 bitcoin still remains above the level when I found out about it, so for me it is still a very good price to buy
Vanes_brz

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:57:21 AM

Keep a cool head! do not sell bitcoin and HODL gentlemen) there were many falls.. but the growth is sure to be!
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:00:27 AM

you all should think at positive side now on the market. for me this bad market show me a very good signal to buy more and keep buying bitcoin. how much will bitcoin going down before it hit bull. just think for positive and keep on believing.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:07:35 AM

Bitcoin could surely go under 5000$, why not? But keep in mind that if this happens, it will not lasts much time.. and Bitcoin can easily go from 5k to 20k in less than one month.. always expect the unexpected in this world.
Another thing to keep in mind, is that every year happens the same, and every time people are in panic without reasons.. for understand better, look at the tweet of Binance's CEO: https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1005689649493209090

Everything looks better now, don't you think? Cheesy

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:14:49 AM

bitcoin fell drastically today is very harmful, but this is not the end of everything, but if we refer to the scheme in last year in August 2017 bitcoin prices lower than now.

I think it's a good time for us to buy bitcoin, because if this goes the progress of the price increase will start.
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

yes, it is possible. but last year bitcoin was 2400-2500k. do not forget this reality.
Cindykhato

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:27:23 AM

Cheers
If it will go down to that level then it's a good opportunity for me to enter at lower price. Anyway don't worry mate the market will bounce back easily as more buy support are waiting at that level.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:27:37 AM

Cheers
I think this is only a long dump. It is wise not to depend your decisions from your emotions otherwise you will only do panic selling. Bitcoin is only testing those who are truly worthy of possessing such an enormous number of wealth by testing their patience. Those who will panic sell will accurately lead to a pump in bitcoin and that will make it alive again. Nonetheless, it never came to my mind that bitcoin will fall down to 5000 USD because lightning is about to happen and so as the other ICOs.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:00:34 AM

If we say without analysis, bitcoin is sure to recover in the price and in the volume of daily sales. Now a lot of disappointed investors who hoped to earn a lot on HYIP. Bitcoin and crypto market displaces such weak investors, thereby taking away all their profits. If you look at the graph of the bitcoin price movement, then the picture is twofold. Formed a triangle, trend reversal. The bulls have to go up now. However, the price may fall to 5000, and then with a large and strong signal and impulses to jump to the top, thereby to collect all the volumes of the market. Breakdown all stops to buy and sell.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

I do not think so. Now the price of bitcoin is kept within 7000 dollars. It was also last year. The main race of bitcoin was in autumn. So you should not panic

ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:14:47 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 03:19:23 PM by ShadyMash

i don't think this is not the end of cryptocurrency,this is a one massive correction.in 2017 the interest in bitcoin came as a big wave and go away in end part of 2017.that is the main reason for this massive drop.in 2017 lot of newbies invested on bitcoin and with the new regulations and China incident that newbies sell their share of bitcoin.we called it as a panic selling.because of that bitcoin go for more massive correction.according to my view bitcoin should be around 7500-10000$ in this period.after some time it will go higher than that according to demand.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: