Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:12:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Going Less Than $5000?  (Read 697 times)
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:16:01 PM

Not gonna go below $5,000. I’m quite sure of that.
Probably going lower that $4000.  I think soon.  No more than 60 days, lower than $4000

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:17:42 PM

The Crypto World has Witnessed a lot of Ups and Downs (Mostly "Downs" Though) this year 2018. Now we are at a point where most investors percieve to be the best time to invest in Cryptocurrency, but unfortunately the dip has only worsened.

This has left a lot to ponder and a lot of people are starting to ask the question "Is this the end of Cryptocurrency?; especially BITCOIN".

Let Me Have Your Take, What do you think? Leave a comment below.

Cheers
There is an equal probability that bitcoin would increase in value this year or it would drop to the ground. As of now there are no obvious leads to whether bitcoin would rise from the price drops and recover from its losses or it would drop once more even lower. However, there is a news that whales are pulling off slowly so the price will be less as time goes by.
              You know what? Nobody could really tell exactly if bitcoin will fall or rise, or even according to your assumptions it will fall less than $5000. Even veteran traders in this field cannot predict it to be honest. Let us just wait and see what happens, eventually what will happen will always happen, so let us just stop worrying too much i guess.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sikaola

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

There are so many events and news, it's bad for the crypto currency market in general, It can not be reduced to $ 5,000 if we help bitcoin, Bitcoin always reach new heights through time.
nebuch

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

I think bitcoin will not touch 5k because if it will then we are at the super serious scarcity of bitcoin. There is a chance but I don't believe that it will come up with that price. Actually we are at the middle of the year 2018 so we should expect that there are new price hike of bitcoin seem with altcoins. Another season of price increase will be seen in the market place. I hope for that.
cacvy3

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

maybe it will happen because there is a lot of fud at the moment, but there are worst scenarios on the market, and i think that $5000 is not so far away from us, maybe $6000 would be more realistic
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:02:12 PM

since the rise in bitcoin prices by the end of 2018, many new people become investors on bitcoin without understanding about the bitcoin. they don't know how big the risk will be. they're just chasing after fast. but it's not like they want. fluctuating the current bitcoin price drops its value. and many new investors regret it. and consider this the end bitcoin. i only understand a bit about bitcoin but i have bitcoin trust going back at high price. so this is their choice. if not able to hold, immediately sell and take your risk. don't be sad when prices rise high.
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:06:50 PM

The Crypto World has Witnessed a lot of Ups and Downs (Mostly "Downs" Though) this year 2018. Now we are at a point where most investors percieve to be the best time to invest in Cryptocurrency, but unfortunately the dip has only worsened.

This has left a lot to ponder and a lot of people are starting to ask the question "Is this the end of Cryptocurrency?; especially BITCOIN".

Cheers
I believe the bitcoin is never destroyed, it is not the end of cryptocurrency now, the bitcoin starts to have a positive value $ 6,538.82 USD (0.53%)

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

Cheers

Even without looking at the account who made this post, I know that this came from a newbie. Very familiar question, so much like the "when moon?" and "when bounty payment?" questions. Well, just to remove this problem from your troubled mind, mate, let me assure you that Bitcoin, especially cryptocurrency as a whole, is not going to end now. On the contrary, it is gaining strength. It will still conquer the whole world one of these days.
jonaire99

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:24:43 PM

That might be possible since the value of bitcoin js already at $6400 but no one can exactly predict if the price of the top coin will going to fall below $5000. Some negative events continuously affect the performance of bitcoin this year. But many investors and holders are hoping to see bitcoin bouncing back again.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will go below $5K.
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

It is possible that bitcoin will drop to $ 5000
At the moment on 1600 wallets there is a third of all bitcoins, therefore, control of the price is very easy to do. It is necessary that even more people enter the crypto-currency all over the world, then it will be harder for whales to manipulate the bitcoin course.
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

unlikely but still possible, but only in the only case if the mark of $ 5,000 will be accurate bitcoin resistance and it will start to grow again and its next increase will come in my opinion to a mark of $ 40,000 in half a year...
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:46:17 PM

some people said that this is the end of the cryptocurrencies, because of the price decreasing they talk about the end of cryptocurrencies, i think its not because as we can see that the price of bitcoin will rising up and down by the demand and the stock in ther market, so i the price of bitcoin down less than $5000 i think its because the demand of bitcoin is decreasing because of many factors, maybe like the bad news and fake news

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:50:58 PM

some people said that this is the end of the cryptocurrencies, because of the price decreasing they talk about the end of cryptocurrencies, i think its not because as we can see that the price of bitcoin will rising up and down by the demand and the stock in ther market, so i the price of bitcoin down less than $5000 i think its because the demand of bitcoin is decreasing because of many factors, maybe like the bad news and fake news

Well this is what those people have been saying last february when bitcoin touched 6k but then they went quiet after the 9k recovery. And now here they are again with the gloomy predictions of how it's the end of crypto. I don't think these people understand much about this market and yeah, getting to as low as 5k is possible but it's not the end at all and recovery is certain

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
xiao_pihai

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:52:23 PM

I think if it can be less than $5,000 it's a very good thing! This representative is immediately willing to rise to 50,000 US dollars!
12tribes

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

Welcome to the decentralised world of great and unpredictable financial moves that will make many rise or fall. Cryptocurrency trading and the risks associated is yet to be regulated and as such there's so much chaos that is artificial or forced.
Buy when you think its dipped and hope it does not further dip.

ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Don't be discouraged, Bitcoin is still in recovery mode. As of this writing, the price of Bitcoin is at $6,551.77 although it has made a minimal 1.20 percent recovery at the moment, let's hope it pumps more until it reaches $7000 mark by tomorrow.

Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

We can't say that it might not go low as that, since no has the ability how to accurately predict. The pricw is all dependent on wether holder will choose to Hold for longer period of time. Just as the price might go lower than 5K, it might also go higher than 15K. The price is unpredictable, lets be hopeful that many will choose to stay.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
panchangjiang

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

I don't think this will happen. It may die if a cryptocurrency occurs. There is no incentive for investors to leave the market. Whales also do not manipulate the market.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

We can't say that it might not go low as that, since no has the ability how to accurately predict. The pricw is all dependent on wether holder will choose to Hold for longer period of time. Just as the price might go lower than 5K, it might also go higher than 15K. The price is unpredictable, lets be hopeful that many will choose to stay.
I agree.There are really high chances that the price will fall below $5k or may rise up and reach $10k again.But since we cannot tell correctly what will happen in the next days or months,so let's just stay cool and calm.We should keep our faith in bitcoin and keep on hoping that the bloody market will now come to an end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: