Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Going Less Than $5000?  (Read 695 times)
taranbam

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

I think that this is only the beginning of the crypto-currency world, and the passage to stability will be laid out by corpses of scam projects. We will find the best application of technology and we will come to the best this is for sure
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:13:47 PM

Not gonna go below $5,000. I’m quite sure of that. Even if it does, I’ll just invest a whole lot more. That’s how confident I am on the future of bitcoin. That’s why it is important to invest only what you can afford to lose.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:13:56 PM

The Crypto World has Witnessed a lot of Ups and Downs (Mostly "Downs" Though) this year 2018. Now we are at a point where most investors percieve to be the best time to invest in Cryptocurrency, but unfortunately the dip has only worsened.

This has left a lot to ponder and a lot of people are starting to ask the question "Is this the end of Cryptocurrency?; especially BITCOIN".

Let Me Have Your Take, What do you think? Leave a comment below.

Cheers

Personally, I still believe that this is not the end for the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency world. I think that it still has the potential and the growth needed for it to break through the barrier and be an asset to the world in terms of its economic and financial i fluence. The transactions that can be made easier, payments done in real time and in no time makes it still a tantalizing offer for anything to explore it and that’s why I think it is still viable
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

I dont think so that it will go down for 5000$ but me too im so worried what will going to happen in the future cause of the price right now and dumping in trading
Dukjila

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:39:07 PM

The Crypto World has Witnessed a lot of Ups and Downs (Mostly "Downs" Though) this year 2018. Now we are at a point where most investors percieve to be the best time to invest in Cryptocurrency, but unfortunately the dip has only worsened.

This has left a lot to ponder and a lot of people are starting to ask the question "Is this the end of Cryptocurrency?; especially BITCOIN".

Cheers
Below 6K Bitcoin will not, because, according to experts, the production of 1 BTC costs about 6K, Probably 6.5K minimum, at which you need to buy.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

In my own opinion, it won't go less than $5,000. I believe that bitcoin lowest price in 2018 is around $6,000, because of community support and also it's still popular in other countries even though it's banned in other countries too. It cannot go down $5,000 if we help bitcoin, and if we help bitcoin it will recover continually.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

If you pay attention what is happening with in around crypto you would know that there is many more opportunity now with many people being aware of it and jumping in and buying alts. Price doesn't seem to follow but wait this year has not finished yet and there is still enough time for the price to go up. All you have to do is be patient and that's mainly it. Prices could start moing up this year or next year give it some time, I am still positive for this year.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:17:27 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 04:00:57 PM by swiftbits

Just keep calm and expect the unexpected so we can be ready, I have hopes that it will not go down lower than $5000 but we can't surely say
Bitcoin always get it's new peak through time, so it's not possible for it to end.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

Honestly i'm still trust Bitcoin if going less than $5000 as long as bitcoin still have value. Bitcoin is potentially a currency that will be legal in use in all countries because it has many benefits.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
mylove01

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

If bitcoin Is less than $5000 that means other coin are no more valuable, but bitcoin is still my best choice
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

I think the downward tread in Bitcoin prices is just temporary. Look at the historical price action data for Bitcoin and you will see that this current tread is just normal. It has to do with regulations, hacking of exchanges, FUD and people who does not have a speck of knowledge about investing/trading getting into this field to become millionaires in a short time. I believe all these are contributing to the price of Bitcoins. But there will be a break out soon and we will see a bull market.
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

That is what I heard too. but I will support crypto world and will be an investor. There are huge potential for cryptocurrencies with great technology behind. Crypto will be future currency.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Reid

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:35:30 PM

I dont doubt those who have bought at a larger price for they must really stay to avoid a greater loss.
Day traders could be one of the culprits here but you cannot blame them for many of them have made it like their jobs.

There have been a lot of attack in the crypto world. Why? There is a lot money in it. Simple as that.
We can see more dips in the coming days but this I will tell you. They will never die.
This is a good lesson to make steps securing the crypto world more.
I am seeing ICO's now that will have something to do with security.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

Cheers

newbie preaches, asks but only spread FUD.
I guess what you say will not happen, look at marketcap bitcoin value does not decrease as you say, growth happens again. I believe, the storm will pass.

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

Of course not. Bitcoin will not easily die because of dips. The dips are just a cycle to the life of cryptocurrency. Let's just look at it as an opportunity to gain some profits. Even though no one can predict on what will happen. I believe that it will recover again. It might not be today. Or next week. Or next month. So be patient and hold your bitcoins.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:09:27 PM

Bitcoin price has been dropped below expecting, which is very bad in the crypto market industrial, where other alt-coin are affected by dropping down, therefore bitcoin need to wake up from sleep, because coin market are seriously on red.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:29:53 PM

When everyone is fearful and believing in half of the fake news engineered by big whales to shake out week hands, then yeah expect it to drop all the way down. Unless people in the market change their perceptions on what they want and just follow the whales and dump right into their mouths, or new capital injections from big money come in, then yeah we are going to see a Bitcoin depression, a bitter winter, but it will not stop. The Pandora's box is open now and blockchain applications are sprouting up everywhere. We are likened to the first wave of people who invested in the dot com boom, just wait and hold as we have really just started. This industry is less than ten years old.

~maybe when you update the BTI chinese thread bitcoin will pump to marzzz once again? BTCWinkBTCweeeee

#YOUAREOURONLYHOPE

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:07:54 PM

Maybe this is a situation we do not want, we must be sure that bitcoin will rise again. This is a great time to buy bitcoin to make a profit. I believe that in the next few months bitcoin will sped.

jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

Cheers
There is an equal probability that bitcoin would increase in value this year or it would drop to the ground. As of now there are no obvious leads to whether bitcoin would rise from the price drops and recover from its losses or it would drop once more even lower. However, there is a news that whales are pulling off slowly so the price will be less as time goes by.
Akramfxd

Activity: 328

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:13:15 PM

Hope so it will now much down 5000$ .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: