Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: there is no company accept credit card payment?
yes - 2 (18.2%)
no - 9 (81.8%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who heard about A8IM.COM  (Read 3950 times)
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:50:41 AM

Best thing for frank to do is buy one from A8IM and once he has one report back on his experience.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:35:18 AM

I forgot about this guy,he's in the US  Cool

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=377632.0

But he's out till feb 16,if I read correctly  Sad

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:57:24 AM

Best thing for frank to do is buy one from A8IM and once he has one report back on his experience.

Lol, great idea!

Poor Frank has no idea what he's in for.  And dare I say, he deserves what he's going to get since he refuses to take advice from experienced, knowledgeable forum members.

Frank's choices... buy directly from a well-respected, proven manufacturer of ASIC hardware... or a website no one has ever heard of until now that, at best, is a unknown middle-man who is marking up and reselling AntMiners.  And, at worst, is a complete and total scam.

Full disclosure:  I have ordered 3 Antminers, two from Sushi's group buys and one directly from BitMainTech.com.  All three arrived in the U.S. Southwest very quickly (average 3 or 4 day shipping from China. They have these things called airplanes and they're fast!) and all three have worked flawlessly.  And I'm not a shill for BitMain.  I have gear from KNC, Bitfury (MBP and BFSB), ASICMiner and Butterfly Labs.
dc1100

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:36:32 AM

A friend of mine showed me a8im and i was really skeptical, after all if they were legitimately selling miners at thousand of dollars they should have a decent site (i mean 12 year olds can make a better looking site if they used the right templates, lol). But we live in south florida and said, "well, lets meet with the guy first."

His name is Angelo, he lives in Sarasota and his family has a connection to the manufacturing company. they buy miners oversees and send them to him.

As far as customer service, he's great (he walked my friend thru an issue we had (our own fault) at 1am!) Its not a staff of service reps, its his direct number.

This setup might not be what everyone needs, but since there is no shipping involved for us (we drive a couple hours and just pick them up) its a pretty sweet arrangement for us.

hope this helps.

ps. we asked him to see if we could help him make a better site... he said 'dont bother.' Appearantly, during his previous business venture he spent tons of money on making an awesome site, only to have his rival competitors recolor/reword it and use it as their own for free! not cool. 
anyway, hes trying to have repeat customers by the care that he gives them instead of thru his site (idk how well its gonna work in the age of ebay)
skyguy239

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:12:24 AM

What!? This entire country is a reseller of foreign made goods but no ones ordering Nike shoes or under armorer from china... we're ordering from the local mall or store that buys the product wholesale oversees and sells them here in the US.

So why is a8im.com being bashed on for a quality product and a Very competitive USD price???

My name is Rico D. and I have bought a terahash worth of machines ( 5 200Gh/s miners) and there not a scam one bit. ( THE FACT THAT HE OPERATES FROM HIS HOUSE DOESNT LOSE HIM CRED POINTS... IT ADDS ON  CRED BECAUSE HE'S SMART BUSINESS MAN THAT UNDERSTANDS LOWERING EXPENSES DOES MAXIMIZE PROFITS). Technically All us miners are running our equipment at our houses and are doing bitcoin mining business at there residence too (so cant knock the residence address thing).

ANd if you want to go the route of getting things across the world for a cheaper price than STOP purchasing ALL things in the USA all together because nearly EVERYTHING is more expensive here. As for me, I live in the US, do business in the US, and I try and support small business in the US that deliver.

$$$What your paying for is the warrenty, service, and a really awesome miner.$$$

***opinion below***
 I believe the whole PREORDER process is a ruse/game/hustle that some manufacture use to one up people that dont know better. here let me show you:

-the bitcoin per gash per day difficulty rate today (2/3/14) is .000228.  200GH/s x .000228= .0456 = $50USD a day (about the first day u plug it in depending on pool also)
-then theres Preorder 2 TH machines "being built" aka doesnt yet exist aka trying to figure it out

----for giggles let's say you waited four months ( since some did that and longer with other manufactures)
Day 1: drive to a8im.com and pick up your machine and drive away with it or get it in the mail shipping out of FLA not CHINA
day 50: you get your initial investment back and use it to double up & buy miner#2 ($2500)
day 75: it takes half the time to get the cost back, and you double up again and buy miner #3 ($2500)
day 87.5...miner#4
day 93... 1 Th/s
96 1.2 TH
97.5 1.4TH
99.25 1.6
100 1.8 TH at this day your making nearly half a bitcoin a day and recuping all your investment

or
--Preorder a machine--

day 1: wait... watching your bank account minus the thousands of dollars
day 50: wait... checking your email freq for preorder updates...
day 100: wait... and having dreams of a miner and finally getting a confirm of batch shipment
day 120: ... your package arrives you plug it in and start to make back you investment at day 120
****THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS:... a 200Gh/s today is worth MORE to you than a 2 TH machine 4-6 months waiting from now

*this is spectulative example based on the price of a bitcoin staying constant and made by using bitcoin difficutly rate if it stayed the same for four month but its just used to demonstrate a general idea)
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 07:06:12 AM

How many more 1 post accounts are going to be created to add glowing reviews?

Did they get rid of the newbie post restrictions or something?
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:27:46 PM

A friend of mine showed me a8im and i was really skeptical, after all if they were legitimately selling miners at thousand of dollars they should have a decent site (i mean 12 year olds can make a better looking site if they used the right templates, lol). But we live in south florida and said, "well, lets meet with the guy first."

His name is Angelo, he lives in Sarasota and his family has a connection to the manufacturing company. they buy miners oversees and send them to him.

As far as customer service, he's great (he walked my friend thru an issue we had (our own fault) at 1am!) Its not a staff of service reps, its his direct number.

This setup might not be what everyone needs, but since there is no shipping involved for us (we drive a couple hours and just pick them up) its a pretty sweet arrangement for us.

hope this helps.

ps. we asked him to see if we could help him make a better site... he said 'dont bother.' Appearantly, during his previous business venture he spent tons of money on making an awesome site, only to have his rival competitors recolor/reword it and use it as their own for free! not cool. 
anyway, hes trying to have repeat customers by the care that he gives them instead of thru his site (idk how well its gonna work in the age of ebay)

Sarasota,fla you say Huh I live on the east coast of fla & may be interested in meeting this guy,being I'm only 2 hrs away Grin

PM me his info or website,I'll open any links on my "virus catcher" PC though  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: