Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ...  (Read 35969 times)
kdrop22

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:59:09 AM

So looks like he'll gladly add it, but we need to be on an exchange and have an api available.

This would be great for exposure as most people in the crypto space use coinmarketcap.

IMHO the built-in distributed exchange already counts as a public one - anyone can join it and trade.

Guess we only need the price ticker, which blockscan alreay does, and just needs to expose the API for it.

The distributed exchange should count, of course, but even if it doesn't, there's a hefty bounty available for XCP support on any centralised exchange: 4.6 BTC and 1500 XCP at the moment, which should be a strong incentive for existing exchanges to add support for us. Feel free to pester your favourite one and tell them on all of the dough they're missing out on. (Adding support for trading XCP is easy, what with counterpartyd's well-developed API.)
I sent email to Poloniex.com, they are pretty new exchange but already support a lot of coins and even have google authenticator 2FA

How can I get such-and-such coin listed on Poloniex?

Send us an email and tell us about your coin. There is no set of rules, but we like to see evidence of the developers' dedication to the project, community interest, and, more than anything, innovation. If your coin is truly innovative in some way, it is more or less guaranteed to be accepted by Poloniex.

Send email to poloniex@gmail.com and ask them to add XCP!
XCP fits their profile PERFECTLY!
Once we get on an exchange, XCP gets onto coinmarketcap.com

James
+1
A new exchange is more likely to be the first one to add us.
Bitventurer

Activity: 488
Merit: 250

S P 8 D E

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 03:17:24 AM

send me a  Pm when 1xcp=1btc

SP8DE - The Game of Chance. Changed.
qtgwith

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:39:58 AM

So looks like he'll gladly add it, but we need to be on an exchange and have an api available.

This would be great for exposure as most people in the crypto space use coinmarketcap.

IMHO the built-in distributed exchange already counts as a public one - anyone can join it and trade.

Guess we only need the price ticker, which blockscan alreay does, and just needs to expose the API for it.

The distributed exchange should count, of course, but even if it doesn't, there's a hefty bounty available for XCP support on any centralised exchange: 4.6 BTC and 1500 XCP at the moment, which should be a strong incentive for existing exchanges to add support for us. Feel free to pester your favourite one and tell them on all of the dough they're missing out on. (Adding support for trading XCP is easy, what with counterpartyd's well-developed API.)
I sent email to Poloniex.com, they are pretty new exchange but already support a lot of coins and even have google authenticator 2FA

Send us an email and tell us about your coin. There is no set of rules, but we like to see evidence of the developers' dedication to the project, community interest, and, more than anything, innovation. If your coin is truly innovative in some way, it is more or less guaranteed to be accepted by Poloniex.

James
+1

I'm filling the request form for coinmarketcap now and it looks like Gliss forgot to mention that a link to the official logo is required. Does counterparty have an official logo? If not could someone make a thread to post logos people have made so we can choose one.
https://forums.counterparty.co/index.php/topic,28.0.html    FYI
MoneypakTrader.com

Activity: 472

Never spend your money before you have it.

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:34:17 AM

We'll be selling XCP at 0.006 BTC each until the current DEX failure is solved.

Info here:
Uh Oh, looks like one of the alpha-testers broke the market system for exchanging XCP/BTC:
http://www.blockscan.com/order_book.aspx

SETTING THE MINIMUM PRICE TO 0.09999910 BTC/XCP  !!!!

We'll exchange the first 20 or so bitcoins at 0.006 BTC/XCP until something (hopefully not a rushed haphazard fix such as forcing all btcpays to settle in an arbitrary timeframe or burdening all btc offers with extra fees) gets implemented to allow people to resume trading with the BTCpay and expiration times they choose.
Here's the details but we're capping the price (at 0.006 btc/xcp), so you won't suffer from the currently broken order book:
https://moneypaktrader.com/?m=order&op=4
Just put 8 for the last digit of your btc send and I'll send the equialent XCP back (at 0.006 btc/xcp).
We can do at least 20-30 BTC trades but

suggestion 4 linked is our suggestion for a quick fix to the current problem until the other fix points are implemented - https://forums.counterparty.co/index.php/topic,71

This initial part of suggestion 4 can be implemented in ~100 blocks (for all matches after block 285200 for example) to resume trading quickly:
NEW CODE:
Orders offering btc DO NOT/WILL NOT MATCH WITH asset offers if the asset expiration time left is less than the btc offer expiration time left.
Orders requesting btc DO NOT/WILL NOT MATCH  btc offers if the asset expiration time left is less than the btc offer expiration time left.

Then the [max-time] variable can be implemented at our leisure.

Feel free to contact us through torchat, email, or FB chat to confirmavailability, but you can check the address to see if there hasn't already been 30 BTC sent to know it is safe.

jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 06:10:24 AM

James
+1

I'm filling the request form for coinmarketcap now and it looks like Gliss forgot to mention that a link to the official logo is required. Does counterparty have an official logo? If not could someone make a thread to post logos people have made so we can choose one.
https://forums.counterparty.co/index.php/topic,28.0.html    FYI
We also need to be on an exchange with API for coinmarketcap to use. I am working with poloniex.com dev and he is adding XCP currently. Says "before long" we will have XCP on poloniex.com

Then I think all requirements to get on coinmarketcap will be there.

Then we can see XCP go head to head against mastercoin.

Then the days of trading at around 25% mastercoin marketcap should be over

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
romerun
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:16:25 AM

http://blockscan.com/order.aspx?q=3594
coingifts

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 06:46:54 AM

WTB  1300XCP @ 0.0046BTC

mtbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 876
Merit: 1000

Etherscan.io

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:44:38 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 08:59:34 AM by mtbitcoin

Selling 300 XCP @ 0.0075 BTC/XCP

While stocks last. Please PM to transact

EtherScan::Ethereum Block Explorer | BlockScan::Coming Soon
peled1986
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:50:33 AM

Buying XCP - PM me with your selling price.
BestRig

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:54:42 AM

800 XCP left, 0.005 BTC/XCP.
Pm me with amount.
coingifts

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 01:37:25 PM

Bestrig I pm you, please check it

rob777

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:45:53 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 01:56:06 PM by rob777

WTB 100 XCP @ 0.0055

Willing to pay for the escrow costs or I'll take the risk with prepaying 4 installments of 0.001375.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:57:07 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 03:21:28 PM by helloge

WTB  200XCP @ 0.004BTC
pm~

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
supervine

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:13:47 PM

Sent BTC to BestRig. Still waiting for coins...

Best android app for crypto: Crypto Coins Manager
All coins, prices, tendencies, price change alerts, favorite coins, mining profitability &much more
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:17:45 PM

XCP sold. please remove my offer.
Patel
Legendary

Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 04:19:13 PM

Sent BTC to BestRig. Still waiting for coins...

He is a new user, and has scammer written all over his trust. I am guessing you didn't escrow..

supervine

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:22:26 PM

Seems I really screwed up this time...

Best android app for crypto: Crypto Coins Manager
All coins, prices, tendencies, price change alerts, favorite coins, mining profitability &much more
runderwo

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:57:47 PM

BestRig is a scammer.  If I receive XCP I will remove this message.

https://blockchain.info/address/1LzLUm6kK2Rcdsbd1PXpcuoGLE1eoJgzt5 is the address where he is moving his BTC.

I lost .5 BTC.

1C2udXGDZn5GmaqtEoxQ9DbGA9r7PK4wen lost .25 BTC
1XPCs5rGCa8bdETguhYMWBg3ZXCivCygA lost .75 BTC
1HgDX48ypZo5sFncGyCrwT4pp1BBDA8unZ lost 1.5 BTC

wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:53:30 PM

send me a  Pm when 1xcp=1btc

^this

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
MoneypakTrader.com

Activity: 472

Never spend your money before you have it.

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:55:36 PM

Please update our offer, thanks!
Update, price for XCP lowered to 0.005 BTC/XCP for next 30 BTC or 7 days (whichever comes sooner).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: