JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:25:34 AM

They need a GUI wallet asap

it already exists:
https://github.com/JahPowerBit/BoottleXCP

MacOS and Windows (by flatfly) builds arrive in the coming days..

Thanks for your hard work but this is still Greek to me.  I'm technically challenged so I have know idea what to do.  Is there a one click download somewhere?  Can I use this with an Electrum wallet?

Thanks.
JahPowerBit

Activity: 335
Merit: 255

Counterparty Developer

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:41:45 AM

it already exists:

Thanks for your hard work but this is still Greek to me.  I'm technically challenged so I have know idea what to do.  Is there a one click download somewhere?  Can I use this with an Electrum wallet?

Thanks.

I really understand you ;-)
I'll ask Flatfly prepare a "build windows" as soon as he can. For MacOS I try to do it tomorrow. But it always takes a little time to prepare the installer.
For Electrum this is not possible at the moment. You must have already installed bitcoinqt. I advise you to do so now. The "build" should be ready when you have finished downloading the blockchain ;-)

PS: do not forget txindex = 1 and server=1 in your config file
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:12:10 AM

it already exists:

Thanks.

I'll ask Flatfly prepare a "build windows" as soon as he can. For MacOS I try to do it tomorrow. But it always takes a little time to prepare the installer.
For Electrum this is not possible at the moment. You must have already installed bitcoinqt. I advise you to do so now. The "build" should be ready when you have finished downloading the blockchain ;-)

Thanks.  I guess I have to import my Electrum addresses to BitcoinQT?
kdrop22

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:38:57 AM

it already exists:

Thanks.

Thanks.  I guess I have to import my Electrum addresses to BitcoinQT?

Yes
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:42:43 AM

Selling 170XCP for 1.51BTC.

I am a long-time member in this forum, though I have never traded like this before. I accept escrow. Otherwise buyer sends first.

Time passed! Now i'm selling 200XCP@0.02BTC

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:06:51 AM

WTS 1000 @ 0.015
Asterios

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:10:41 PM

WTB 3 btc worth of XCP. PM me with your offer. Everything over 0.009, don't even bother messaging me.

My trust thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=385790.new#new
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:44:33 PM

XCP for sale 0.1567
JahPowerBit

Activity: 335
Merit: 255

Counterparty Developer

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:37:04 PM

I just did a push. Please update.

- update for counterpartyd 6.1
- adding a passphrase field
- Adding a confirmation before each transaction (temporary, it is planned to make a dialog box that summarizes the parameters of the transaction)

I've just made a new Windows build for it:

Filesize: 6.87 MB (7,206,356 bytes)
SHA-256:  feda6b03875ada24c2eae742ca861744c81c5be4070682b79abf6e24861fdf03
GPG: signed using my usual 0x91975FE ID (signature below)
LINK: http://dre.natverk.org/BoottleXCP-0003-win3264.exe

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (MingW32)

iEYEABECAAYFAlMJvc0ACgkQ0dQqIfkZdf7tLACfU499Ny5CgIXX8rmLvc5xdOD9
7aQAn1vgQJjaM7P3hvXWROFcDp+XKpne
=b0b2
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

NOTE: Be aware that this is still very much alpha/early-adopter material. I would greatly appreciate any feedback so I can improve future builds.

peled1986
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:30:57 PM

buying 500 more xcp - PM me with your price.
(I have completed many xcp transactions, you can check my trust points here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=172116)
delulo

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:20:22 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 12:32:40 PM by delulo

[WTS] at 0.01 btc per xcp

watuba

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:19:46 PM

Selling 1144xcp for 12 btc.  You must buy all of it.

See my rep thread in my signature.  I have a few good reviews, but am willing to use some sort of escrow, or you can send first.

qwertyqwerty

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:21:36 AM

WTB in bulk
Escrow not a problem.
PM offers
(ps: do not suggest higher prices than exchange, to sell volume quickly on exchange you will have to split and take your time to fill, or accept lower prices on market order & it is still a buyers market)
Asterios

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:09:03 PM

WTB 3 BTC worth of XCP. PM me your offer (please nothing over Polonex price)
romerun
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:30:46 PM

Propose of using DEx instead of escrow, after two parties agree on price and size behind PM, seller tells buyer when he will fire his sell order expiring after N blocks and hopefully the buyer get it before some one else does, of course if the agreed price is under the market, the buyer will get less quantity. Doing This help increasing our dex volume, fix the problem of who send first, safer than escrow.
crypto era

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:53:14 PM

People are complaining about high prices at .01. They just want to always get a better deal no matter what they already have. There only argument is that the coin is new and it was burned recently for much less. If I spent five dollars mining and got a pound of gold out of it, do you think people would demand to buy it at only 10 or 20 dollars. This coin isn't just another coin. It has functionality like the dex that gives it real value. Mastercoin has been trying to develop what has already been made here, but some how its worth more? I'm not saying we should skyrocket the price, but people should realize the potential and abilities that are already in place. If had any money for bitcoin, I would get it and buy up everything I could on poloniex.
whoracle

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:40:06 PM

People are complaining about high prices at .01. They just want to always get a better deal no matter what they already have. There only argument is that the coin is new and it was burned recently for much less. If I spent five dollars mining and got a pound of gold out of it, do you think people would demand to buy it at only 10 or 20 dollars. This coin isn't just another coin. It has functionality like the dex that gives it real value. Mastercoin has been trying to develop what has already been made here, but some how its worth more? I'm not saying we should skyrocket the price, but people should realize the potential and abilities that are already in place. If had any money for bitcoin, I would get it and buy up everything I could on poloniex.

+1
ddink7
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:42:28 AM

+1

+2

Dash - Digital Cash
https://www.dash.org/
Asterios

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:13:26 AM

Why should I buy at 0.01 when I can buy at 0.008? Poloniex price is down. Some people like me already burned, but I want more. Because I believe in XCP. But I am not going to pay a higher price just for "Believes". That's not the way I usually do business.

This said, I am still buying XCP for 3-5 Bitcoin. If anyone wants to sell, make me a good offer. But don't give me the 0.01 stuff unless Poloniex is higher than that.

My Trust:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=385790.0
crypto era

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:21:34 PM

Why should I buy at 0.01 when I can buy at 0.008? Poloniex price is down. Some people like me already burned, but I want more. Because I believe in XCP. But I am not going to pay a higher price just for "Believes". That's not the way I usually do business.

This said, I am still buying XCP for 3-5 Bitcoin. If anyone wants to sell, make me a good offer. But don't give me the 0.01 stuff unless Poloniex is higher than that.

My Trust:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=385790.0
At the time it was written .01 was the price and people were complaining to bring it down. They were successful. To get more you don't have to "believe". Just show them whats already been made here like the dex. Like what was said in the original post. The end of your post proves another a part of what I said. No matter what the price is at, people will always want lower to get there maximum profit. You missed the point of that post. I didn't want people trading XCP just like another coin. You can create assets and bet with it. It's almost a tool to do what you want in Counterparty. I didn't want to clutter up this feed, I just wanted to tell people what they were actually trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: