Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:22:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC TO 1K$.  (Read 664 times)
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:24:36 PM

Remember, When BTC was 20k$ , I told u it will be dump to 7k$, most of u laughed at me,
now price is 6700$
20K$ to 7k$ was difficult but  Now Happened,
6700$ to 2k$ is very easy and it will be happen soon,

Hey dude, it's not possible nowadays.
You said.. from 20K to 7K USD after 6 months. Grin
Price of BTC will be 60K USD soon, may be in the end of year.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:33:49 PM

Remember, When BTC was 20k$ , I told u it will be dump to 7k$, most of u laughed at me,
now price is 6700$

Hey dude, it's not possible nowadays.
You said.. from 20K to 7K USD after 6 months. Grin
Price of BTC will be 60K USD soon, may be in the end of year.

Its a possibility.

https://blog.goodaudience.com/bitcoin-futures-and-the-ghost-of-gold-81418864c961

But I dont discard bitcoin going below 6k until August.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

bitcoin is going to start regulate in India again. after RBi banned earlier.
https://www.techllog.com/news/rbi-will-regulate-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

After this news , Indian investors will invest money in bitcoin and other currency and it will affect market price . as i know Indian price are always +20% then normal rates.

and i do not believe that bitcoin will drop back to 1000$ until many good companies leave ether and bitcoin. if this happens then this will be world crises issue of payment.

the price of bitcoin 20k$ rised due to south Korea exchange after the ban its price reduced like hell, Did you think if ban lifted up and then price will up again  wait for that moment and enjoy that ride moment...
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:45:40 AM

After this news , Indian investors will invest money in bitcoin and other currency and it will affect market price . as i know Indian price are always +20% then normal rates.

and i do not believe that bitcoin will drop back to 1000$ until many good companies leave ether and bitcoin. if this happens then this will be world crises issue of payment.

the price of bitcoin 20k$ rised due to south Korea exchange after the ban its price reduced like hell, Did you think if ban lifted up and then price will up again  wait for that moment and enjoy that ride moment...

Yes, I agree with your opinion.
Bitcoin never back to $1000 else it will be world crisis issue.
Also I know that Bitcoin will be legal in Russia soon and price will be +100%.

What you think about bitcoin in Russia?
eth9888

Activity: 291
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

Yes, I agree with your opinion.
Bitcoin never back to $1000 else it will be world crisis issue.
Also I know that Bitcoin will be legal in Russia soon and price will be +100%.

What you think about bitcoin in Russia?

lol. moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:37:03 AM

now price is 6700$

Why are you so sure and want the price to go down right away? indeed nothing is impossible in this world of crypto, but I'm sure bitcoin not down to 1$. last year bitcoin prices up above 15k $ and haven't experienced a price reduction. and this year is where bitcoin is corrected and corrected. I think it's normally. because the price up is so significant before.
It is possible because to see the dip today there is no doubt that it will hit $1000 in the near future. If you have invested for making more and more money then it is panic for you. There are many reasons for investing in bitcoin. Most criminals also use bitcoin for illegal activities and this is the dark side of bitcoin and Altcoin. Don’t talk about last year we are in 2018 and we should look forward not behind.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:34:35 AM

now price is 6700$
I do not know exactly when you said that and if what you say is true you should be able to explain in detail about the factors that caused it to happen or maybe it was just a coincidence. I do not think there is an accurate prediction about the bitcoin price movement because it will all depend on market demand.

He wrote this at the end of December last year. He just stated the price would drop to $ 7,500 and that's it. Same as in this thread. Later probably he waited until this is confirmed. Now he wrote something again and will wait until it works again. Not supported by prediction.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:54:42 AM

Why do some people cause panic like that? Please don't hate bitcoin if you have sold all your coins and trying to let it drop for you to fill your bag because it will never drop below $6K. Shame on you my guy!
If bitcoin hit $1000 I will buy more because I think in the future the whole world will use only bitcoin for their daily needs even in their local markets. All other currencies will disappear and only bitcoin will hold the market. I don’t care about the price because I have invested in bitcoin for earning money but for use it anywhere in the world. Transactions are easy and the payments too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: