Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:29:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops  (Read 574 times)
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 10:47:03 AM

if the airdrop program like that is very very suspicious and I am afraid of being misused by the party who held the program, like my airdrop there is a good and there is also a scam

Minhluan92

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

Its a policy called KYC. I wouldn't recommend participate in those ICO that requires KYC. Cryptocurrency is meant to be anonymous process then why should I give you my personal information. Be aware of that your personal information can be misused if you don't know your receiver properly.I do not recommend sharing personal information so easily.
Honour423
Copper Member

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:56:58 PM

This is an industry with a lot of scammers.  Airdrops and bounty programs should not require an ID. Giving up personal information is dangerous.  If the airdrop becomes super valuable, the KYC will end up being done before you cash out.
Rocketiy

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:49:36 AM

Most airdrops only need emails, phone numbers or help it forward some articles, and generally don't ask for very private information!
lecongchi18091991

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:20:36 PM

This is KYC, If you don't want to see scam projects, then that's a good project
EllipticalCurve63

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:59:57 AM

I can't imagine giving an Airdrop more than my email and wallet address.
dumbhack3r

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

Crypto reddit promotion. CMS from 100$ 1p hot

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

i really dont get it!
but they lures you with huge reward and you cant say no to it!
cause at the end we all want to be crypto millionaire  and they don't want to loose any opportunity!
Thus your information gets stolen without any point!
i suggest be safe then sorry!😁

Crypto reddit promotion. CMS from 100$ 1 place on hot @CryptoPromoteService
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

Some airdrops require personal info from their users like government approved ID proof, a selfie with it, contact number, email, address etc. Does this information really required? How to know if somebody is scamming you for asking this kind of information?

i don't support such venture, because i have done many of such project but nothing seems to be yielding, moreover on those airdrop after seeking for your details they won't pay anything even if they paid it will worthless , so i suggest you not to participate in such ventures.
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

Most of the airdrops do not require these documents. Your ID and selfie are your personal information. You should be careful. They may be stealing your information. This is a fake airdrop!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

Some airdrops require personal info from their users like government approved ID proof, a selfie with it, contact number, email, address etc. Does this information really required? How to know if somebody is scamming you for asking this kind of information?
In my own suggestion as much as I do not participate in airdrops, I think airdrops that ask for vital and personal information like this should not be paid attention to because I do not believe there is any need for all this before you can participate in the airdrop.
Alex Bogo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:29:37 PM

I met too such airdrops where asked KYC. But I didn't begin to take part in them. Airdrops in itself not a really reliable thing, in sense of receiving tokens. And if it also KYC ask, then it  too suspicious. I would advise to avoid such airdrops. There are no guarantees that then your personal data won't appear somewhere else.
Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:34:37 PM

I also have the same question, how do they know what they get our information to do ... if the fraud is very dangerous
Anubisi

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:41:20 AM

Most airdrops just need your email or help him with some promotional tasks! Some airdrops involving privacy are false!
eup

Activity: 105
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

Airdrops require a contact number, email is normal, but requires proof of identity and photos, etc., then it must be a problematic airdrop!
Truong Thu

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:53:36 PM

It's hard to know if it's a scam or not. Because too many projects require KYC
Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:28:13 AM

KYC is needed to identify you as the owner, but are really worried whether it is a scam
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

It's not that easy to know the one's that will scam due to the packaging that such an airdrop put it's self,  the best thing is not to give out the personal information requested from them,  and snub such airdrop
hwenhuynh

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:24:34 AM

Some high-priced airdrops usually want our ID proof. But Be aware of that your personal information can be misused.I will do KYC if i know exactly about that project.Imust be sure that it's worth.There are some guarantees that then my personal data won't appear somewhere else.
koja1991

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

i think not for join Airdrop whom requiring KYC. Because Airdrops are giving reward away small of their token
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

I do not believe airdrops and I do not trust it, it seems to me that people are trying to steal account passwords
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: