Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [PRODUCTS ✅] EtherAce Decentralized Asset Speculation Platform  (Read 1815 times)
EtherAce

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:47:48 PM

I like your idea!
Impeccable design, absorbing website, thoughtful idea!

Hey FreddyGard,

Thanks, glad you like our project. We welcome you to come and join our community to help support the project!
EtherAce

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:41:52 PM

Hey, fellows. Looking forward for more updates.
Flawless design, a rather interesting project.

Hey Newsdistlechi,

Glad to hear that! We're going to announcing our latest update on our Over/Under derivatives contract soon, we've made some GUI and functionality improvements that you won't want to miss.

Thank you! Tell your friends about us Cool
Dieniz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding? Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
EtherAce

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding? Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

Hey Dieniz,

Our ACE Dividends (ACEX) Token will be available on exchanges within 2 weeks of the end of our ICO Sale.

We will consider making a slack channel but do have many other channels including a Telegram chat where people can chat with us live! Thank you for your suggestion.

If you have any other questions please ask!
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:35:35 PM

The team of developers of the project ETHERACE, very strong vision,I'm sure you'll do your best platform! I would love to support the project!

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
EtherAce

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:04:47 PM

The team of developers of the project ETHERACE, very strong vision,I'm sure you'll do your best platform! I would love to support the project!

Hey Meizu !

I'm happy to hear you like our project and see the vision!

We're happy to have you join our community and support the platform!

Thanks, and let us know if you have any questions!
EtherAce

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

Greetings fellows.
I suppose that this business is quite a profitable investment at the moment.

Hey Corey_Kari,

Glad you see the potential. Welcome to our community!
EtherAce

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:57:18 PM

Check out our latest update and a screen capture of the newest UI of our first derivatives product here: https://twitter.com/EtherAceTeam/status/1013870955754545152

Let us know your thoughts!
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

Token will be available right  after presale/tokensale ? And will be transferable also then? What is the stage of development of the platform?
EtherAce

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

Token will be available right  after presale/tokensale ? And will be transferable also then? What is the stage of development of the platform?

Hey Naes,

All tokens will be sent out within a week from the end of the token sale. Pre-sale tokens will also be sent out within a week from the end of the pre-sale.

Tokens will be made transferable a week from the end of the token sale. We're looking to get a few exchange listings within two weeks from the end of the token sale.

We have two full working products that are currently on Ethereum Testnet Blockchain (Fake ETH) and both require a smart contract audit before we release them to Ethereum Mainnet Blockhain (Real ETH). The audit is to be payed for from Pre-ICO/ICO funds.

These first two products are the start of our Chance Game Suite and Decentralized Derivatives Market. The full development of these two sectors is expected for early Q1 2019. We are iteratively developing so we can release products and start generating profit without having the full platform done.

Checkout our working products! Also we've been upgrading our UI/UX for our first derivatives contract Over/Under. Check out the preview here: https://twitter.com/EtherAceTeam/status/1013870955754545152 , the latest version will be released in the next few days!

These upgrades are based off following our Roadmap where we indicated UI/UX upgrades to be done!

I hope this answered your questions ! If you have any other questions please ask, and we hope you join our community Smiley
EtherAce

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:31:06 PM

Live volume indicator now added to our derivatives contract! The newest version will be live in the next few days, don't miss it!
EtherAce

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

The latest update soon to be released, don't miss out on our bi-weekly development update article that details what has been added and what we will be adding next!

We focusing on making the UI better and added some functionality and indicators to help traders make accurate decisions. The next upgrade will be more focused on UX and removing the latency from the end users experience!
actmyname (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:00:09 AM

up

EtherAce

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:00:01 PM

The business looks rather promising.
Blameless website, pretty good idea, unprejudiced business.

Hey Giakelmabil,

Thanks ! We're glad you like the business. Make sure you join our communities on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook etc. to keep up with the latest updates.

We get closer to main-net release everyday!
EtherAce

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:29:49 PM

It is a crypto trade is very good. Good design, arguable job, flawless business!

Hey Chris-Pound,

Glad to hear you like our project! Yes in the crypto sector, any trading and speculation has a lot of potential and volume.

Thanks so much, and we hope you join our community!
Jordan_Andep

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:07:33 AM

Hi, fellows. Interesting project, hope in the future should run according to the planned!
EtherAce

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:06:03 AM

I expect this project will be prosperous!
Riveting business, amazing plan, well-advised design.

Hey Schorfheide-Terry,

Thank you! We expect it to be prosperous as well.

We're excited for future development and hope you join our community!
Isharo

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:40:33 PM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities. What is the stage of development of the platform?
EtherAce

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:31:47 PM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities. What is the stage of development of the platform?

Hey Isharo,

Thanks for the advice! We will keep that in mind going forward and will conduct Q&A sessions and other media for the bounty to post. We're in pre-ICO stage and while the market is down we're focusing more on development then marketing. Once the market recovers a bit we will switch back most resources onto PR and spreading the word!

The platform first iteration has been successfully completed according to our Roadmap. We have two products built that with minor tweaks could be deployed to production and start generating profit now! We are currently implementing the latest tech (state channels) /adding functionality to further progress our existing products and give the end-user an instant/real-time user experience. This will help attract many customers and a community.

After the user experience on our already built products is improved, we are going to be developing our 1-1 derivatives contract for our derivatives market. We have the skeleton infrastructure in place for our full derivatives market, actual implementation of the many different features (leveraging, liquidation engine, underlying index price etc.) comes next.

We're looking to launch our first two products September 2018 to start generating profit. The main thing we need before they can be put into production is a code audit. This will be done from funds raised in Pre-ICO or ICO!

I hope this answered your question! Let me know if you have any others, and we welcome you to our community.

Resources:
Link to first gambling product https://flip.etherace.io 
Link to first derivatives contract https://ou-contract.etherace.io
EtherAce

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:43:39 PM

Hey team. I got in this project. I'm interested to watch how the developers perform the business.

Hey KeithHays !

Thanks for the support! We're happy to hear you got into our project, we won't let you down Smiley . We're also very excited for this business to kick-off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: