Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:29:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY THE SUDDEN FALL IN BITCOIN PRICE?  (Read 537 times)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:05:14 PM

For some of us that has been trading for quite some time now, understand that trading is all about knowing the right time to buy bitcoin or any other trading instrument and the right time to sell them in other to be able to make profits.  Demand an supplies are the two major determiner of the directions bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies take par time and I think that is what is happening currently! The supplies are higher than the demands and that is the cause of the current bearish market.  1fox is one of the platforms that enables investors to hedge they fund between bitcoin and dollars.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iram701

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:14:02 PM

There many reason with the falling of bitcoin price, but i think that the price fall is proper thing in cryptocurrency, everything in this world like a wheel, always rotate. Sometime they above and sometime under. The real reason of the falling is that people dump their bitcoin as whales, and another people follow that techbique.

karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:21:23 PM

Some times,  there is no reason at all for dip in price of bitcoin,  it is just the normal circle of rise and fall in price and we may just need to accept that so that we can focus on making profit!

sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:52:58 AM

it's because bitcoin has bad news so it keeps the bitcoin price down and lots of new traders are panicked so it makes them a fear to invest in bitcoin again and maybe a lot of losses. you should not be affected or panicked should you take advantage of current prices to buy as much as you can because of cheap bitcoin prices.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:57:44 PM

I have heard that some kind of money must came here to the market, and it doesn't happen, so this is most obvious and recent problem because of what did last prices fall.

EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

The "whales" want to "squeeze" weak "players" and newbies of the market. And at the same time, they want to rebuy cryptocurrencies for a very cheap price and multiply their money. They have the benefits, as they made a fortune in cryptos when nobody believed in it. Now they can manipulate the market and ensure that nobody makes fortune on crypto like they did and at the same time regularly increase their savings.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:58:32 PM

Most likely, the rich whales decided to buy themselves bitcoins with a big discount and collapsed the price. We should wait.

Well the big whales has nothing to do about it this time as per review of the experts they say that everything is just a normal that only the holders make a normal selling but it create a panic among other holders causing domino epic to the Altcoins too and the second reason was Coinrail hack in South Korea in which it makes the Korean Bitcoin enthusiast to do a panic selling too. Here is the news link for your reference https://www.ccn.com/cryptocurrency-market-falls-25-billion-overnight-as-bitcoin-drops-6-factors-and-trends/.
Most of the time, we all know that anything that affects bitcoin simply affects the whole market but I would not pay attention to all that is in the news as they are just some ways of justifying the means and that does not change the fact that the market is highly manipulated.

This may have been a normal occurrence, but we really need to stop seeing fake breakouts in the market, but something that depicts real buy or sell based on real demand and supply. Understanding though that the market is decentralized, volatile and can be easily manipulated, but I believe it should be done with a lot of sense.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:45:11 AM

Most likely, the rich whales decided to buy themselves bitcoins with a big discount and collapsed the price. We should wait.
This is not for the first time that we are experiencing the downfall in the market value of the bitcoin and that we will keep on experiencing such kind of thing in the future too. The only thing which can work in our favor is to plan the things in a way which can then help us in handling such kind of situations in the best possible manner so that the chances of loss of money can be reduced.
john2019

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:55:02 AM

i think there's nothing to worry about we've seen these happening before just stay to the positive side Wink
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:39:29 PM

Yes it maybe caused by the whales but I see this as a sign for the bump in the bitcoin price soon so this is chance for us to get the bitcoin at the discounted rate,just make everything positive for us so try to apply the same strategy of whales here and the profits maybe less according to how much we are investing.
Not like it may be caused by them, it is actually caused by them. The create fake signals after buying at the dip and pushing a buying momentum, then with the fake signals, traders opt into the market, and then after a while, dump it all back and we see the cycle repeating itself again.

We need real growth, we need real movement and not all these bull shit done by the whales. Yeah, some may say it is normal, but what is normal is whales not getting too greedy and trying to do what pleases their pocket at the expense of the growth of the space.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

I have been wondering what could be the possible causes  of the sudden fall in the price of bitcoin and the altcoins.I know from experience that it will surely rise again but I wish to know the possible causes of the fall in prices.
You can see that the market over the past few days is continuously falling, bitcoin prices are constantly falling and there are no signs of recovery. The price of bitcoin has reduced the price of altcoin is also continuously reduced and it is difficult to recover. I believe that at this time bitocin prices will continue to fall sharply, this is the inevitable rule of the market.

speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:59:23 PM

I have been wondering what could be the possible causes  of the sudden fall in the price of bitcoin and the altcoins.I know from experience that it will surely rise again but I wish to know the possible causes of the fall in prices.

Now a days people are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price are going down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all it is very huge price that doesn't let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoins now literally circulate between exchanges. Secondly its technical disadvantages of Bitcoin. slow speed missing smart contract support, high fees. And 3rd  it is passive developer team. Nothing is done to help it grow.   
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

The current drop is really unexplained thing. However there are some theories being build up lately and most of them believe that it is bitcoin price manipulation that is happening. This is being done for the next mega pump which happened in just the same way it happened last year December. But as I said thats just theory. Some of them have come up with story of too much pumped prices for the bitcoin and thus a massive correction is currently going on to set the prices back to the normal. And no one knows where is the bottom.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

The best thing right now is to take a chill pill and see how things will end up unfolding but there is absolutely great manipulation in this market and it is really appalling. It is appalling because this is sending wrong signals even to investors and it is even so obvious that the whales are just easily playing with the market the way they like and I wonder for how long they are just going to keep doing this.

We need real growth, we need these guys silenced and with some high liquidity, I guess over time, they may go into the caves where they belong. Those who are all being calm with their patience always find chances to make big money out of crypto trading. All others are regretting for their foolish decisions later.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

Some says its because of whales manipulation well it could be, but for me I think the newbie bitcoin investors tired to hold bitcoin they are impatient so that is why bitcoin price falling.

Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:52:14 AM

Some times,  there is no reason at all for dip in price of bitcoin,  it is just the normal circle of rise and fall in price and we may just need to accept that so that we can focus on making profit!

Hamsters are always crying about the price and regulations, but the more skillful players are ready for those, because they have experienced it for many times already.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:30:30 PM

Bitcoin price as stated is not stable and always making surprises. Normally, supply and demand always make its movement to affect its price IMO. We should not be worried but take this as our chance to buy some btc because it will definitely increase it in long-term investment.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:23:30 PM

Some says its because of whales manipulation well it could be, but for me I think the newbie bitcoin investors tired to hold bitcoin they are impatient so that is why bitcoin price falling.
Whales are the main reason to price fluctuation and some peoples are expect newbie investors are hold the investment so this will move to down but exact reason is many miners are stop the mining platform and many investors are panic to investing in Crypto investment so supply and demand is reduced in current scenario. I think as soon as possible again this will make profit.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Angela28

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:36:12 PM

The price of bitcoin is influenced by the market supply and the price of other coin, which is also influenced by the government's policies if any bad factors will affect the price of the btc.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

Easy People buys then people hold but after people lost people sell in a panic state that they couldn't think clearly then after losing people spread words about their experiences then share it to the web and in it was mostly bad reviews then leaving others confused and scared so the chain of people buys and sell then panic goes on and on.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: