Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:45:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another bull run in the making.  (Read 372 times)
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

Since cryptocurrency market can be influenced by some people who have big capital then those people can make the market positive and negative. Those whale will always does it to get profit. Maybe market in this month is negative but next month can be positive. Bull run will come. Cryptocurrency market is not really dead when the market is red.

dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:25:05 AM

I am listening this bull run for the last 2 months from different channels and videos, experts, but instead of bull run, it is doing downwards. I am hoping that it will surely hit around June end-July mid as this time BTC trend always up in previous years chart.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Moolah.lol

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:25:49 AM

Hello fellow hodlers, traders, investors and bounty hunters. I want you to know that the market is going up again, check www.coinmarketcap.com. I think that there will be another bull run and this is your chance to gain more profit.This is the right time to buy some alts or btc. Don't hesistate or you might regret it.
I also think that the current fall of the crypto market is a great chance to buy coins at a low price. I think that the growth of the market will definitely be in the near future.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:28:12 AM

And what is the reason for your prediction that the market is getting ready for another bull run? How can you predict that by just looking at coinmarketcap. I agree that this might be a good time to buy as the markets have dropped by a huge amount, but telling that another bull run is around the corner would be wrong.

londawzen

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:51:57 AM

I don't know what happens next. But I have heard from many that whales will enter the market. And alcony will start my own business. It is best now to buy a good coin and wait for its time.
Xlmmooner

Activity: 57

Synchrotron - Airdrop POS

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:09:51 AM

Yes, time to go shopping for all the bargain moonshot alts 🤘

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:17:12 AM

It's very simple math that price will climb up very soon, those who are buying now will make profits within few days. I have bought a few different tokens and waiting for the hype. As soon as I see it's going upward, I'll sell them. Cheesy
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

This is indeed a good time to start investing in crypto and there might be bull run soon. Market will become better and crypto soon will be legal and many new investors will attracted to invest in.

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:21:05 AM

I think, I believe, I'm sure, I hope blah blah blah...

This is pure speculation as the thousands of other useless threads on this forum.

There's only one certainty in this market: it is completely unpredictable.

I've seen and read and heard gamblers, economists, technical analysts, investors and so on, and they were ALL WRONG.

The only right solution is hodl your coins and don't look at them for years.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

In as much as I still think the bull market is not coming now, I believe it is a very good time to buy as much coin as you wish and hold them as long as they are potential and stable coin, you will make profit by the time the market recover fully from this bear period.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

As much as I watch the market, I can say it is in a sideway with short bulls and bears run, so you can benefit at any time watching the market, you just need to be careful.
pimkobai

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

As I had checked at coinmarketcap, I think that it is not totally a bullish market since the growth is barely low. The adjustment period seems to be very slow in terms of % growth in the crypto market and not an assurance to make a conclusion that the bull run is in effect. However, I am not losing my hope for btc and alts, as this will make a progress in the coming months to continue the expected bullish run.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:01:36 PM

I think, I believe, I'm sure, I hope blah blah blah...

This is pure speculation as the thousands of other useless threads on this forum.

There's only one certainty in this market: it is completely unpredictable.

I've seen and read and heard gamblers, economists, technical analysts, investors and so on, and they were ALL WRONG.

The only right solution is hodl your coins and don't look at them for years.
Yes being a long term holder is stressless and can give profits without any worries but we can't deny that we also can make huge money in short term by its speculation and it is more or like gambling and all these predictions were just their own opinion so it is our responsibility to invest or not on the bitcoin now or later.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

It is a better moment than it looks, there has been a correction for sure, but this year is also building on many news that are not yet correctly evaluated by the market.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

Another baseless prediction. You have just asked us to check coinmarketcap, but what is there to check out for? A market that is down? You guys should stop all these your baseless speculation.

If you are holding, just keep holding, and if you are not, you can opt out or go learn how to trade. There is nothing depicting any bull run even from technical analysis. Although there is a form of divergence for most of the altcoins, but at least, I believe before we can start saying anything, there should be an uptrend formation first.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

Hello fellow hodlers, traders, investors and bounty hunters. I want you to know that the market is going up again, check www.coinmarketcap.com. I think that there will be another bull run and this is your chance to gain more profit.This is the right time to buy some alts or btc. Don't hesistate or you might regret it.
I think this price movement could not be called a bull run in the making unless the price could actually soar up to 10k past the breaking point.  Once the 10k price increase is broken that then can be called "Another Bull Run In The Making".  The price now is just volatile it could increase and decrease at any moment..
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:38:02 PM

We are not very sure that this is the next bull run. I have my own analysis and i have my own definition of a bull run. If the price of the coins hits my target then i will buy it in the start of price increase and wait until it reach the peak price and i will sell.
BloodKnight

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

Do not blindly be optimistic that the bull market will arrive soon. According to the performance of the current market, the daily outflow of funds from the market is greater than the inflow of funds, which means that the investors are taking out their funds, and the new investors are still did not come in
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

So the market is now very unstable, it has fallen very quickly and now begins to grow a bit, but I think that there will be another drop before good growth, so wait.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:59:12 PM

What is happening on CMC for anyone to check and how is that supposed to be an indication of a bull run? Speculations on speculations, one of the reasons people tend to panic easily by listening to B.S like this. Like some already said, this is a baseless speculation, and there is simply no indication of any bull run yet. If you like yourself, hold and buy the dip, and stop listening to FUD or unnecessary FOMO news.
To anyone who cares to listen, the market will definitely recover at some point anyway, and if you want to take advantage of the fluctuation, learn how to trade, rather than believing in all these claptraps and making decision based on them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: