Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another bull run in the making.  (Read 369 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

Hello fellow hodlers, traders, investors and bounty hunters. I want you to know that the market is going up again, check www.coinmarketcap.com. I think that there will be another bull run and this is your chance to gain more profit.This is the right time to buy some alts or btc. Don't hesistate or you might regret it.

Of course during the dip is the right to buy and invest into crypto currency nothing doubt about that strategy those people are starting to learn and they have plan to invest in crypto now is the right time to buy bitcoin or altcoins, but those people are long time involve buying bitcoin are now waiting to the price increase because long time bitcoin including altcoins price in the dip for almost six months.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

I agree with the author of the topic with the fact that now is the right time to buy cryptocurrencies, taking the opportunity
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:19:57 PM

Its good that you think of that speculation. But as of now, the price of the tokens and coins are keep going down. Maybe we can expect a bull run soon. But not as of now. As the hour passes by, the price of the tokens keep going down and down. Better hold your coin to in and put it on a standby.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:32:46 PM

We are all thinking that way, after the dip which was caused by whatever it is, next which is about to come is the counter part of it which is recovery.

It's hard to confirm if the bull is on the making, it's been 6 months and we're staying here for quite a long time.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:38:00 PM

Hello fellow hodlers, traders, investors and bounty hunters. I want you to know that the market is going up again, check www.coinmarketcap.com. I think that there will be another bull run and this is your chance to gain more profit.This is the right time to buy some alts or btc. Don't hesistate or you might regret it.
Comrades, that's what I want to say. Every investor has a ready-made strategy and he comes to everything with a cold head. You will constantly hear that the market will start to grow and rather need to buy cryptocurrency or Vice versa, but for the most part you are misleading. So think only with your head. When bitcoin is fixed above $8k, then we can talk about further growth.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:39:40 PM

To be very honest, all this hodler shit is stupid. Are you all holders any good now that bitcoin has dropped almost more than 70%. I admire all the people who knew about the top based on emotional atmosphere in the market and sold btc at that time. We could be on a long term bear here, so fellow holders are more like fellow losers here. I am sorry, but I have to be harsh because noobs are being programmed here in crypto to hold assets which are obviously dying.

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:18:39 AM

I don't think that the market is going up again because its still falling but in the case of buying coins, yeah you're right that this is the right time to buy coins and buy as you can because i believe bull will come in the month of august or september.
As i'm expected be going to bull maybe in this coming a month of november or december, Just like in the past year the market was started to run into that month so must better to buys some potential coins in the market and holding on it and wait to bull run again.
Manoj94

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:31:13 AM

June month is bearish, but month July will see a bullish trend, and Bitcoin will touch or cross at least 11500 USD.
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:33:33 AM

Now it is really worth updating your coin portfolio for the future bullish trend. Whales after some shocks and mistrust should return to finally help us see the real strength of the crypto currency.
ZvitiSir

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:48:18 AM

BTC gonna drop a little more, maybe even to 5k. If you look at daily chart you can see falling wedge, probably will straighten out and go sideways for couple of week, after that cup will form and we shall see some gains to 10k then corection (handle) to 8k and then bullrun to 30k.

Things will start to happen in Q4 id say from sep. or oct.

Enjoy your summer and forget btc for few months
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

That a good news for you but in the ther case of the investors and the one who holds, the one who really see everything and know more might agree and does not agree with your research.

I am speaking here because I see that the market is still at its lowest and has the posibilities of rising and later fall again, its just a cycle. The posibilities of rising, maintaining and going for the moon. Also base we can invest for it contains low value price when you look at the crypto market.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:25:54 AM

The next bull run will commence when bitcoin cross $7500 and maybe for the first time in three months bitcoin will be able to remain above $10,000. I don't not expect bitcoin to remain were it is today and by this time I was thinking that bitcoin will recover significantly.
KayceeMae

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:51:27 AM

I think we are far from a real bull market , since many newbies that come to crypto in the last bull of 2017 are now dumping theirs assets for loss and quiting the boat , or are waiting for a bull to dump and quit
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

That is. I also think we will have wave soon after price in those days stays completely low. Guys, buy now and get ready. Or you will miss the wave and regret.

yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:59:41 PM

well nobody can know when the bull is going to come. it can take more time as well. but i think and agree with you that we are possibly see another bullish run before end of this year.

turn the page
big_bankir

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:05:32 PM

Of course, you do not need to doubt, but if you look at coinmarketcap now, you can see that the market is still falling. So now we only need to watch the market and wait for growth to begin or to invest in small parts.
beurk

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:09:11 PM

As it's said here and there, end of year is coming, another bull run is coming. Well, we'll see. With all that panic that swept away newcomers earlier this year, i really don't think those people easily come back to give it another chance.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:40:43 PM

Its getting kind of boring now, although every long term holder beleives that bulls will be back soon but unfortunately the bears have prolonged for too long now and they are still present, i do not know how much more we need to wait for the real bulls.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:45:25 PM

we have to wait a little longer before entering the next bull run. How long? A month or maybe a year....? hopefully in a year time.
But right now we are just in middle of a huge bear market
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:17:45 PM

I think the current market is very far away from a new bull run and of course the green percentages. In my way of thinking, the market needs new investors and new money. I hope a lot of new people decide to make some investments in the strong cryptocurrencies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: