Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 09:26:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk site review  (Read 200 times)
JoseJoseJose (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:24:55 AM

I found some review of bitcointalk in the internet

"Bitcointalk.org Review... As much as I love Steem, Bitcointalk.org is still a top forum hub for all things Bitcoin, but for how long?!"

Source:https://steemit.com/steemit/@btcmillionaire/bitcointalk-org-review-as-much-as-i-love-steem-bitcointalk-org-is-still-a-top-forum-hub-for-all-things-bitcoin-but-for-how-long

“Hard to navigate”
1/22/18
It so is easy to get lost in this messy place. Besides, spammers have conquered every single forum. This place is literally sinking in referral links.
“Worst site ever bitcointalk.org”
10/2/15
This site is horrid full of scammers and is on the brink of messing up a whole form of currency/currencies. They do not ban scammers and scams can be up for days, post are not deleted unless they are spam. 90% of bitcoin scams have their start on this site alone. resulting in the loses of millions.

Id recommend anyone looking for a site id go to.
allcryptotalk.com
cryptocointalk.com
bitcoinaltcoin.com

There are plenty of solutions on google that moderate. This site is also widely used to call new services scams with out any proof and they just allow the freedom to dox users.

“GREAT SOURCE OF INFO FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO BITCOINS!”
12/7/13
GREAT SOURCE OF INFO FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO BITCOINS!

Source: https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.sitejabber.com/reviews/bitcointalk.org/amp

Site that gives a good info about bitcointalk for people that was not member of bitcointalk

https://cointelegraph.com/news/how-to-crypto-guide-to-bitcointalk-for-icos/amp
mahimonliner

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:03:33 AM

“Hard to navigate”
1/22/18
It so is easy to get lost in this messy place. Besides, spammers have conquered every single forum. This place is literally sinking in referral links.
“Worst site ever bitcointalk.org”
10/2/15
This site is horrid full of scammers and is on the brink of messing up a whole form of currency/currencies. They do not ban scammers and scams can be up for days, post are not deleted unless they are spam. 90% of bitcoin scams have their start on this site alone. resulting in the loses of millions.
Well seems like these two reviewers got banned from Bitcointalk forum.
I never seen such situation with referral links at least in this forum.
And for the second one- He can watch meta section to see cries of banned account members everyday from their new account.

Iyangyang

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:36:44 AM

I think we cant control this kind of reviews, but for us, members of the forum, I think its enough to see the total members of the forum. The scam reports was for the managers and not for the forum. For my experience as this time, I dont encounter such problems in the forum. And its good to know that moderators keep struggling to make this forum the best.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:02:08 AM

This so called reviews, they are like flys that wants to harm elephant... Almost everyone that are into crypto have either heard about Bitcointalk or are member, so either way they probably know the truth about it.
Only those who are ignorant enough or are offenders who got banned, would say something like this (there could be other reasons too).
Comments like this is something that makes me laugh. But after all, we all have freedom of opinion so... But I can't stop being curious, and ask my self: what happened to this two that made them think this way?
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:09:03 AM

But it really is hard to navigate at first, but you'll get into it. You just gotta explore the forum.

Personally, I have issues about locating old posts, replies, and threads that i would like to relocate or cite when possible when using the search bar of the forum. I think that's the only problem here that needs to be addressed with. Google sometimes has the answer though, but it's not always the case.
Retty

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:32:41 AM

You have to take what people say with a pinch of salt, are these 'reviews' legit? Maybe?

I'd take a guess that they are just butthurt as they probably had a high ranking account here that got banned.  Shocked

As for it being hard to navigate!  Cheesy  Look, if you are in the crypto space and you can sign up to exchanges, make trades and know what you're doing with understanding sats, you can send coins from one place to another without a problem, then i am almost certain that you can navigate around an extremely easy to use forum without any problems, which again leads me to suspect that the people who leave these reviews are indeed full of shit.

I haven't been here long and i have found out loads of great information since i joined, iv'e actually had a few Eureka moments since i came here and discovered things I never knew.

Yes this place has its problems with scammers and cheats, but the Alexa ranking of this website is around the top 2000 in the world. Making it one of the most visited websites there is!

So we must be doing something well here right?  Wink
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2464

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:40:33 AM

Steemit is the site that is hard to navigate. It's full of paid to pump postings.

It's hard to generalise about Bitcointalk. some boards are rubbish, and some boards are heavily polluted, so they are hard to navigate, but some boards are golden, and these are frequented by many of the senior members.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
JoseJoseJose (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:18:53 AM

Steemit is the site that is hard to navigate. It's full of paid to pump postings.

It's hard to generalise about Bitcointalk. some boards are rubbish, and some boards are heavily polluted, so they are hard to navigate, but some boards are golden, and these are frequented by many of the senior members.

Bitcointalk was really a good one than steemit and other forum in terms of pop ads, for my personal opinion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: