Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:17:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The new coin , PRiVCY .  (Read 215 times)
chris paul (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:55:37 AM

Hey community , what's your opinion on the new coin PRiVCY ?  The aridrops were started recently on 9th this month . well , the project is for 20 airdrops and 1 is already done so 19 left . so can you guys let me know , what do you think about it ?
lavanderN

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:33:11 PM

As you can see in my signature I support this project for several reason - 1. I love coins that are supported by communities and it looks like this one will be no exception 2. privacy coins will play a big role in the next years
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:35:59 PM

I've heard a lot about this project and I can say that this project really reminded me something DeepOnion maybe this time this project will also be able to bring a lot of money to the project's owners.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:28:20 PM

Looking forward to the further development of this project.
I have also been part of other campaigns before and i cannot deny the fact that i am seeing a lot of potential in it.
That is why i joined and giving it my support.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
UnknownTraders

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:20:55 AM

Love the 20 weeks of airdrops and pleasantly surprised with the discord team who have been very helpful and active. The main topic on BTCTalk reached 1000 pages very quicky so the community is obviously really hyped and so am I. Lets just hope the team delivers on their goals and we get this moonshot going.
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

I also learned about PRivcy. My friend told me. They said that this coin is a real cryptocurrency. They also told me that this coin is very covert. I think it is very valuable for investment. Do you have friends who share my opinion? We invest together?
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

What makes you so confident about PRiVCY? Although PRiVCY is now one of the most popular airdrop altcoins on btt, what are the advantages of PRiVCY compared to those airdropped coins? Who can say why optimistic about PRiVCY?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:58:38 AM

Tried to get clarification from the developers about the mac wallet not working, never got any help lol
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:01:40 AM

Hey community , what's your opinion on the new coin PRiVCY ?  The aridrops were started recently on 9th this month . well , the project is for 20 airdrops and 1 is already done so 19 left . so can you guys let me know , what do you think about it ?

How can we get the PRiVCY airdrop project link. For me until I see the project whitepaper I cannot say much about the project. Please try and educate us more about the project concept, team and consensus mechanism of the project. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
Jolly_Trader

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

OOOBTC.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

Are you talking about $PRiVCY TOR Integrated Cryptocurrency? how are they related to the developers of tor?

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
420moviez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:14:05 AM

I heard nothing about this project. What is it interesting by? It is necessary to esteem. Maybe at someone the reference to the ANN thread is had? Share please.

SonofaBitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:16:43 PM

PRiVCY is a new anonymous privacy coin. You can download their wallet and learn more about their airdrop at https://privcy.io/. I think this is going to be a successful project.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
ravijadon12jan

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:09:20 PM

I heard nothing about this project. What is it interesting by? It is necessary to esteem. Maybe at someone the reference to the ANN thread is had? Share please.

Here's the link to the there BTT Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4484885.new

They are not doing any ICO, that's a big plus for me to look into the project. In total 20 airdrops will be done by them and 11M coins will be airdropped to whosoever follows there rules and fulfill the criteria. Also the community is very supportive on Discord and answers the questions frequently. Also it's already trading on crex24.com website.
Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:14:05 AM

What makes you so confident about PRiVCY? Although PRiVCY is now one of the most popular airdrop altcoins on btt, what are the advantages of PRiVCY compared to those airdropped coins? Who can say why optimistic about PRiVCY?

Privcy is a good coin why? First the team in the projects are once who are expert already and known to have a good reputation since they are also from other successful project. Second the deliver a good service to the community not only 2 or 3 people who manages to help but so many support team that are nice and ready to help anytime, development and services is great. Join in the discord channel so can also experience the helping environment. Finally, a project wont be successful without active and helping community, Privcy have this one key to success a helping community and supporters. You can also join in channel to experience a warm welcome and see how lovely are the people in this project,
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:23:30 AM

Privcy started it in a huge way. A lot of promotion and bounties.
But what level of success would it achieve is still a question as many privacy focused coins are suffering from targeted ban from government and exchanges.
Would it be as successful as verge or be another deeponion, only time will show.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:33:02 PM

I can see in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4485285.0 in which some users are making accusations about this tokens and the team. I still do not have a clear idea about. Please share your thoughts. It could have serious repercussions for the development of the project.
spacedis

Activity: 100
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:24:18 AM

Looking forward to the further development of this project.
I see a lot of potential in it. But time will tell.
That is why I joined and am giving it my support.

I have faith!!

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: