Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:48:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoins price is falling.  (Read 1519 times)
Sedorikku

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:27:12 PM

Yes, of course its possible that every time that bitcoin price is decreasing there's a high possibility that every other coin will also decrease their value due to the decreasing of the value of bitcoin. So just wait bitcoin will not going down anymore it will be increase at some point in the end of the year.
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:43:39 PM

in this there is nothing terrible, and what you want is a market and everyone knows how much voluntarily bitcoin. this week it will reach the point of resistance and will rapidly increase again by 2019 to reach the mark of 50 000 dollars !!!
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:48:52 PM

I hope that after the 20th of June, there will still be a bullish reversal. Everything goes to this, nobody knows the date.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:54:43 PM

Of course It will affect the altcoins.
Since bitcoin is the Head of All. 😊
Yes, bitcoin prices will undoubtedly affect other coins if bitcoin prices increase or decrease continuously. But I'm sure the main reason is not, because bitcoin is the market leader

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:06:41 AM

Yes and this affects other coins because as a king of crypto prices falling has a great impact on the coinmarket. I hope bitcoin bounces back.
Tikey

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

Bitcoins price is greatly decreasing right now would it affect the price of other coins if this continuous?
Yes, when bitcoin falls, other coins are falling in price with it. Market wont move up until btc got cheap enough for the big boys to load up their stack. I'm sure that by the end of this year the cost of bitcoin will pleasantly surprise us all. The moon will be!
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:24:23 AM

Bitcoins price is greatly decreasing right now would it affect the price of other coins if this continuous?
there is no definitive prediction. but basically the altcoin price is following the Bitcoin price. the current price of all crypto currencies is falling. because the price of Bitcoin also fell. but this is only temporary. and this is in a down trend. and waiting for the uptrend.
_Gajah

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:25:07 AM

Many friends who think Bitcoin will go down continuously but not for me, because when bitcoin decreases this is a great opportunity to invest, so I can get a lot of coins with a mediocre capital ..
thank you
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:17:38 PM

You are correct, the decrease in Bitcoin cost will influence the cost of Altcoin. Be that as it may, with the decrease in Bitcoin costs, I will exploit this condition to purchase Bitcoin and hold it for the whole deal. Since I trust costs will balance out or rise once more.
cacvy3

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:24:31 PM

the price is not the only important thing in here, i think that we all need to wait a little bit longer until the entire market recovers back again just like it was before, it will happen
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:26:29 PM

Whether we like it or not if bitcoin price goes up it means good revival of price in the market. And when it goes down it means big problem in the market price because almost the movement of altcoins price depends of the movement of bitcoin price. That is what I observed that couldn't denied by anyone.
Set01111

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

This is always the case since most crypto transactions are through Bitcoin or Ethereum. And the value is fomo along with the fear of everyone.
Just wait until the best price people will buy and prices increase.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:40:15 PM

Unfortunately they are still falling and I cannot do anything in that but to just wait and hope for the price to rise again up to the moon. But there are a lot of people that are lossing faith and selling their bitcoins and they should not do that because they are the main cause of the bitcoins why they are having a hard time rising up. I hope that soon people will realize that they should not sell their bitcoins I want them to regret and I am sure they will because the bitcoins will soon rise expect that before the year ends the bitcoins are inyo the moon again
Zeronic

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

Sure. If bitcoin price is decreasing it will affect the other coins too like altcoins.
You can see the graph history of bitcoin and altcoin, they have almost same pattern

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

Even if it is not continuous the price of Bitcoin decreasing all the time will not only affect the prices of other coins, it will also affect the image of the entire cryptocurrency world, especially to those who came a little later. To those who have been here much earlier, the decreasing price of Bitcoin is not an issue. Everybody who came here much earlier knows that the deeper the price fall of Bitcoin, the stronger its response afterwards.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:08:19 PM

if Bitcoin is falling definitely other cryptocurrencies  will follow. But this is just normal in the market. The price of bitcoin and other cryptos like the LEDU COIN which has a issue price of  $0.025 - $0.087 are volatile in the market.
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

Since the appearance and popularization of bitcoins, a number of forks, that is, derived systems, have emerged. This is facilitated by the availability of open source code, making crypto currency more popular in world markets, especially shadow markets. I am sure it will rise soon!
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:20:27 PM

There will be growth, but you see otherwise. It seems that Bitcoin decided to blow it up completely. This will be another Altcoin effect since most Altcoin prices are associated with Bitcoin so when the price of Bitcoin drops the price of Altcoin and when the Bitcoin-Ethereum price rises and the other Altcoin price increases.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

There will be growth, but you see otherwise. It seems that Bitcoin decided to blow it up completely. This will be another Altcoin effect since most Altcoin prices are associated with Bitcoin so when the price of Bitcoin drops the price of Altcoin and when the Bitcoin-Ethereum price rises and the other Altcoin price increases.

Its really hurt to see the price continue to falling down and down that create a big impact to the whole market that resulting decreasing of price and recetly a little bit pump up happen but this is not enough.
But still I have high believe that bitcoin can recover and back to $10k level.
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:32:54 PM

Yes, when bitcoin falls, other coins are falling in price with it. Market wont move up until btc got cheap enough for the big boys to load up their stack. I'm sure that by the end of this year the cost of bitcoin will pleasantly surprise us all. The moon will be!

Indeed altcoin will follow bitcoin prices, when bitcoin falls then auto altcoin will fall. but not all fall, there are some who can keep the price.
bitcoin is now falling in price, because it is in the correction phase. after this period passes and no bad news overflows it, then bitcoin will rise to the moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: