Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:21:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do now???  (Read 1930 times)
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:13:00 AM

My prediction bullish run will coming soon in this years, so i think now the cheapest for Bitcoin price, and buy more for short invetment is good idea to make profit. I just remember about the same situation of hacking of Bitfinex exchange last years, after this case in next afew month the price of BTC bull run up to 30 times.

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

If you have some fiat buy bitcoin, if you're holding bitcoin just hold don't sell the market will recover anyway.
Moolah.lol

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:16:31 AM

I think that you need to buy bitcoin. You need to allocate a certain amount monthly, regardless of the current price.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:18:44 AM

What will be the best option to do now looking upon the current BTC price???
if you have money that not needed on this moment,  i suggest mate to buy more now to don't miss this opportunity while bitcoin growth rate still suffering  , then hold and comeback after months or year,  but always make some technical analysis sometimes to get the right timing to sell and to gain more strategy especially when there are some causes emerge in the market .
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:18:57 AM

Look at the price of the current BTC, it is best to keep the BTC and some potential Altcoin again if you can balance the financial situation then you buy more. Surely in the near future you will have great profit.
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:23:37 AM

at the moment,we can only wait for something to sell late and not the best option. investing is always a risk and it takes a lot of patience to earn
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:25:04 AM

The price of bitcoin is much lower right now than it has been. The best option to follow through with is completely up to you. In my opinion it would be a good idea to buy now and then have patience and continue to hold until you are ready to sell when you believe it will bring in more for you.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 11:33:05 AM

It is best to hold your bitcoins when the price as of now is crashing. This is not the only case that this will happen, but bitcoin price recovers immediately. Just hold your bitcoins and just wait for it to recover. The reason for this crash is maybe the hacked attempt in coinrail exchange that stolen lots of bitcoins and any other coins. Just hold your bitcoins.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
KevenDabid

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

If you have bought cryptocurrency, all you need to do now is hold it.
If you haven't bought yet, now is a good time to buy.

Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:21:28 PM

bitcoin and altcoin the price is down now, I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin and altcoin, if I have a little money I will invest my money into bitcoin and altcoin and wait until the end of the year until the high price
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:27:36 PM

As for my own analysis, if you are still not on pinch this is the most crucial point in the market so better hold it. Or you can also buy some more while it was still down because when it rises up and nobody could tell that when, you will end up with regrets again. Well that is only on my own point of view, that still depends on you in the end, but first you must learn to control your feelings and remain calm.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

I think the full purchase right now. We may never see this opportunity again. The price is quite affordable. And I do not think you will fall any further.
Certainly its very true, upon knowing the price value of bitcoin which is unfortunately very low today it is advisable to buy and invest more. We should take it positively that in this bear market season we should grab the opportunity to invest. And its good to hold and wait until the price value will rise and have some profit.
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

panic is the biggest mistake for investors in the currency markets of cryptography. it is very important to remain calm when the market is depreciated. I'm doing this. I do not sell low price. the stock market will surely renew itself.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

the market is on a serious downtrend which doesn't seem to be slowing down. and as you can see the altcoins are in a pretty bad shape thanks to all the bubbles that are all around us. we need to see them dumped a lot more before we can see another ray of hope for next wave of pumps to come to us. otherwise this market will never go back to its pumping days.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

I think the falling market situation forces us to hold on if we do not want to lose. If having enough capital is now a good time to buy some altcoin and hold it up to profit targets.
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:50:51 PM

I hope this is temporary. Despite very bad business in the market, I continue to maintain a positive mood. I continue to hold and buy more coins if possible. Many people say that this is the best time to invest, but it is a serious step to overcome the fear and invest at the moment. The whole of 2018 there is a decline in prices, but I am sure that it will end soon.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

Hold and buy more bitcoin, don’t panic because the price will rise again. Currently the market is quiet pumping but I think it will continue to dump so wait for that moment or you can actually enter now. Don’t be affected by the short term fall, always think about the future.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

I think that now is the time to buy bitcoin and keep it. This is a tip for long-term investment. But be prepared to keep it for a long time. It is possible that bitcoin will show strong growth next year. But these are only my assumptions. Conclusions you must do yourself.
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

If you have BTC, then I don't think you need to do anything now. Wait for the market to rise. If you are holding other new coins, then I suggest you can sell!

xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

I can't honestly tell you what to do but as for me, I've been buying constantly during the dips (even though 90% of my current investments are down).

Since I have long term goals, I have just been accumulating (during dips) coins/tokens from projects I believe will be successful in the long term HODL.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: