Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:42:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do now???  (Read 1930 times)
Saigeky

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

Although looking at the panic, it is possible to give in to it. They say it will drop to 3000, which is quite low so it is worth thinking about, and quickly, until it became lower
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:48:43 PM

The best thing to do for me is hold and do not panic,and one thing more this is a good time also to buy altcoins because of the low price then hold to get profit soon.I believe that bitcoin will rise again.
pobeda

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:53:25 PM

everything as usual depends on your strategy and condition in the market.
Bought more - reserve patience and wait for growth.
there is Fiat - buy a part of the hour, and buy parts if it goes even lower
CryptoDouche

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:56:25 PM

I'm sitting very comfy almost all in on AMB and buying cheap btc whenever I can.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:57:56 PM

What will be the best option to do now looking upon the current BTC price???
It seems to me that the only correct option now is to hold it, hold it and hold it once more! You can also buy some coins, because the price is very low now. It seems to me that this is now the only strategy that can bring profit.

Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:23:30 PM

Frankly, I also care about this issue. I think that now it is worthwhile to look at the market and try to make the nearest forecasts do understand what to do.
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:24:31 PM

If you were caught in the drop, all you can do is hold and hope for a bounce back. If you have spare fund, accumulate in bits.
Hopefully, Crypto will continue to grow.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:32:24 PM

I'm not a beginner in the crypto-currencies field, but I still haven't learned to predict where bitcoin will go. And no one knows this exactly, because in addition to technical analysis, fundamental laws work here ( and the situation can instantly change), as well as there are manipulations.  This is because the market is still young and some large "cryptoholders" can influence the assets price very much. Over the years, this situation will change and will be much harder to manipulate.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
ieiet mom

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:34:55 PM

this is the time for us as bitcoin players to collect tokens as much as possible by following bounty, airdrop and investment, do not panic because the low bitcoin price, certainly one day will rise again, while still controlling the market price not to be missed of that in any exchange
marcosfx

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:05:25 AM

The right thing to do now is buy bitcoin or ethereum. Their price is lower than before. And for those people who has some bitcoin or any other altcoin in their possession. Don't sell just wait until the market recovers.

Yes I'm completely agree with you, because Ethereum and Bitcoin are those coins, that we can be surely persuaded, that they would start to grow sooner or later. Those top coins are highly durable, and s,o we are believing that they would not die never.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:08:51 AM

I am quite happy just to sit on mine at the moment, I do a monthly purchase anyway so if it does drop during the month then my next purchase will give me more BTC.

If you are looking for trading opportunities then its in a range between 6,100 and 9,300 so good luck

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:11:42 AM

The main rule is not to panic. Second - always watch the market. Today we see good coins with low prices which for sure will grow if you hold them, so be smart not to miss an opportunity.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

According to me, if you have already invested your money in coins/token than keep hold it. On the other hand if you don't buy anything till now than you should have to invest on altcoins. This is a good timefor a buyers to buy coins.

kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:17:18 AM

I think the best option to do now is to buy and hold...
Price may go lower... But I think it's good time to buy now...
hxtxlcb

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

The current market is facing difficulties. Many investors have sold a large amount of tokens in their hands. This situation will cause the market to face a shortage of funds! I think the market will continue to fall. I think this time still maintain a wait-and-see attitude!
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:35:47 AM

The current market is facing difficulties. Many investors have sold a large amount of tokens in their hands. This situation will cause the market to face a shortage of funds! I think the market will continue to fall. I think this time still maintain a wait-and-see attitude!
yes all we can do is just be patient and hope the price will quickly improve because basically the volality that affects the price and hopefully btc users will increase after seeing the cheaper and more buy it.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:39:10 AM

I think the best option to do now is to buy and hold...
Price may go lower... But I think it's good time to buy now...

now is a great time to buy coins from the top 20,  all fell in price. there is a possibility that all coins can still fall, so it's better to buy in part

stevanGR

Activity: 310

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:40:23 AM

selling all your coin then buy back. thats more profitable than just holding
I sold many coins for buying back lower. then, I get more coins than before

RGMan

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:41:07 AM

If there is something to buy, now is the time for this. If everything is still in the crypto - hold on and wait until the market goes into growth. He can not always be red. Those who are comfortable with this also benefit from growth after the fall.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

keep watching until waiting for the moment to buy it.
I think that's the only thing that's right for now with the downward trend. there are many options, bitcoin or altcoin top
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: