Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:52:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do now???  (Read 1930 times)
kapetoshka

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

The main rule is not to panic. Second - always watch the market. Today we see good coins with low prices which for sure will grow if you hold them, so be smart not to miss an opportunity.
I.P. Freely

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:37:18 PM

I'm comfy being all in on AMB so I'm currently hodling and buying more for cheap trying to upgrade my node whenever I get some cash.
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:04:01 PM

This situation has a strong effect on nerves. Not everyone will dare to invest in a falling market. But that's what needs to be done. I think this is the best time to invest. Prices will certainly rise in the future, I am sure.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:07:58 PM

What will be the best option to do now looking upon the current BTC price???
The best option is, if you have money, buy more Bitcoin in the market, then sell it if the BTC high. Market now is unstable many people are panic to sell their altcoins in cheap price so grab the opportunity to buy cheap BTC.

leoandrew

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:25:31 PM

The best option , because of the down market many people are scared and dumping their coins . but I think it's the best time to invest cause the price is going to rise soon by my calculation , sell them when it rises no need to panic at all .
ngonco.giolua22

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:03:27 AM

I think that we need to abandon any investment, we need to monitor the behavior of the market and see where the price goes . Then make a decision
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

Do, anything tha you want. If you have capital, try to buy or wait until the market got the lowest price and the buy. Or hold coin that you have right now. Avoid to sell your coin if you doesn't wanna to regret in the future.
Bile123

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:27:18 PM

I will wait for the soonest recovery of the crypto currency market and think where to invest further, in order to get a good profit Wink
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

I will wait for the soonest recovery of the crypto currency market and think where to invest further, in order to get a good profit Wink

All of us wait for recovery and further growth, no doubt in that. But
what we are doing while we wait?
   I invest more when ever I can. I hold everything I bought or earned until
now. That's what suppose we to do in this times when prices are going
down. We should not sell with first profit, waiting is the key for bigger
success.
   What to do now is clear, work on your stash and keep it safe. Be patient
cause future is behind the corner, don't sell now when prices are so far
away from top

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

Just calm down its only natural that the price of the bitcoin and i saw that the price of the bitcoin goes down to 2k$ below.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:47:18 PM

That's a difficult question. because I am currently having difficulty in determining my steps in running my work in cryptocurancy. but I really believe the market will get squirted back, because it's an investment law, there's up and down, therefore I'm trying to buy as many altcoins as possible to give me a big advantage in the crypto market in the future. anyway i just hold everything. I will hold until the market recovers.
Nikifor25

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:55:09 PM

Selling under $6000 or even $7000 can be really bad because it might be a bottom. Bitman and other big players are interested in BTC remaining it's price. I'd just hold.

Indeed, if you invest in bitcoin, it should be held for a long time. Do not invest in it if you may need this money sooner than a year or less.
dakiev

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:00:48 PM

The price of bitcoin is much lower right now than it has been. The best option to follow through with is completely up to you. In my opinion it would be a good idea to buy now and then have patience and continue to hold until you are ready to sell when you believe it will bring in more for you.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

The price of bitcoin is much lower right now than it has been. The best option to follow through with is completely up to you. In my opinion it would be a good idea to buy now and then have patience and continue to hold until you are ready to sell when you believe it will bring in more for you.

I agree, just bought some BTC the other day and I think it was a good decision:)

CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:04:49 PM

Don't panic just hold and if you have spare money for investment then buy at dips to increase your holdings because I am sure that before 2018 year ends there will be a big growth on Bitcoin price that every holders will have a big smile  Wink

riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:16:31 PM

with the view of BTC prices are currently going down to make the spirit of the traders weakened, because the expectations of the traders in mid-year 2018 BTC prices will continue to rise, not even dropped as now.
but things like this have become a fairness, because it is fluctuating.
but still can be done in order not to lose, by adding BTC assets with low prices to wait for the price back up.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
orisbar

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:16:40 PM

My advice is not to panic, there have been such moments in the world of cryptocurrency many times already, that's why we will survive this fall, and then only upwards to new heights!
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

There are times that some decisions might be very hard to make. Nonetheless, there are times that some decisions just have to be made. Converting the bitcoin to altcoins to me would have been the best option, but if you do not have much knowledge on what to buy, then it is better to hold and sell when in profit.
Harlen.t

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

Just don't take the current situation on the market too serious, if you have invested your money in crypto - only HODL will save your funds, if you have not invested yet - this might be a good time to buy some promising altcoins
lehungviet96

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:31:06 PM

Many people say it's in downtrend, so for me I would hold some coins because they will be back on uptrend in the near future and there will be some profits  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: