Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do now???  (Read 1930 times)
marcosfx

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

The best option in my opinion, is to wait right until the bottom, to be sensitive, and when you realise that we are standing on the ground of bottom, you buy from everything you have.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
youngmobi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

Now you need find a bounty that you will fix yourself in and participate. Also before doing any bounty always read there rules and regulations to avoid you doing mistake's.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:50:12 PM

What will be the best option to do now looking upon the current BTC price???
look at bitcoin prices at this time I certainly prefer to make a hold on bitcoin that I have because I bought it when the price is not as cheap now so if I sell it now I can lose
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

Maybe we should wait very long even though everyone said that the price increase will happen in this year. Even at the end of the year we still have to wait a few more months, right? That's why sometimes I feel anxious that the tokens I have become worthless at all.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Somthison

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

With such a complex matter, I believe that is better to keep buying as much altcoin as you can, as it will give you more returns in the future, i'm still holding my cryptos waiting for the price to rise.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

The best option is not to entertain fear because of the current market situation. I know things will be alrit and learn to hold and hold your coins very tight.

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

The best strategy for long-term investors is to continue purchasing bitcoin if you have extra Fiat money. During drawdown this year, every month I saved money from my salary and bought altcoins and bitcoin at a low price. 
You also still have time.
FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:41:09 PM

I'm not investing alts but iCOs and I would suggest you the same, some ICOs end next year or at the end of this year and I'm hoping that the crash will be gone by then. This will protect ypur invest from loss and you'll get a good profit they moon. I would suggest these projects to start with:

Ubex, Treon, Sparkster and Liven.
marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:01:15 AM

The whole market is falling. But the price of coins is not the same. Try to trade. Buying something that fell the most and then selling for other coins that just as badly fell. So you will earn.
Or open short positions in marginal markets. But it's risky.

Yes, this is also what I can suggest, look on the coins, that are not constantly falling, but sometimes jumping up for a little. And so, you can earn money from the differences in price up and down.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:16:47 PM

The best to do now is to hold your bitcoin because as of now the bitcoin was in the low price situation.
And maybe if we have some bitcoin for now ill think we need buy some altcoins and holding of it because for it was in a low price and be recover in this year.
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:47:12 AM

do not sell your coins panic better buy some coins that have good prospects bad market it takes a few months to sell it because patience Will produce result
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:34:28 PM

Everybody in crypto should be asking this question. The problem is nobody knows 100% what the correct path to take is.   I personally would not sell now unless you’re trying to accumulate buy buying in later hoping the price continues to decline.  I prefer to hodl and possibly buy a little bit.  With everything that is happening in the crypto market the last couple of months I don’t believe that a major bull run will occur anytime soon.  However another huge bull run will eventually occur as more and more people enter and crypto is more widely accepted. Remember this is just the beginning.
Well, no one knows exactly what it is going to happen and how and when it is going to happen, but we have seen this scenario many times already, the price of bitcoin goes up in a dramatic way only to crash even faster and then we get a market that does not move much, it happened before and it is going to happen again and when the bull market appears again you better be ready and have a lot of coins because the next bull market is going to be even bigger.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:05:35 PM

I had experience when I chose to act or go to the bottom and wait. What now? I now choose a pause, hid and wait - a little more fall. 5 - July 8 I will make a decision, I will buy)))
gordienkos815

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:13:54 PM

Well, keep calm, the market is cyclical, if you don’t believe that, look at the graphics. So sooner or later after every dump we will see new pump.
In this situation many bountyhunters give up their activity because they are sure in its pointless. But I advice to my friends not to follow this example and to try to earn more tokens while the participants number is decreasing.
First and foremost we have to remain calm and cool-headed)
kaylinmaxx

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:16:14 AM

I don’t think it’s a good time to buy because it’s not yet desperate. I think it’s the best time to buy when everyone starts to feel desperate. So now I think we still need to wait.Of course, if you really want to buy, then ETH's current price should be worth buying.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:18:38 AM

In fact, you decide, but I prefer to keep and buy more coins, because I believe that they will grow!
Trindir

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:26:10 AM

The main thing is not to panic,if you have money,buy,now low prices,and be patient.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 07:47:03 AM

I think it is the best time to buy Bitcoin and as well as some Altcoins because all the market is in correction mode and price of BTC and Altcoins are falling down day by day. if you invest in this correction mode of the market and buy some top coins of this market like BTC, ETH, NEO,  LTC, DASH, XMR. then you will gain a lot of profit whenever this market will take a bull run. A bull run is always expected after every bearish market and i hope this bull run will be coming soon.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:00:24 AM

Right now, in my opinion, I would recommend buying bitcoin and altcoins. I think the trend reversal is close. But always have some spare money for averaging, in case the market comes down even more.
Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:08:57 AM

The current BTC price may be declining, so for all of us who have BTC or Altcoins, it's difficult and sad to sell it, because we've lost some number of the coins we originally had. Because, if BTC decreases, it will give a big influence on altcoins whose price will also decrease. To be able to avoid it, the right strategy for us to do is to hold it. In addition, we can also use this situation as an opportunity for us to buy BTC or other coins at a much lighter and cheaper price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: