Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:51:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do now???  (Read 1930 times)
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:37:39 PM

BTC prices are affecting the market today. The result is going against the predicted BTC is still down. The best way is to hold. If you want to invest may turn to Atlcoin is down sharply and can buy and wait when the market returns to its orbit, this is the time to believe that the market will become noisy end of the year. Those who know who hold this now are those who know the investment.

Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:42:53 PM

What will be the best option to do now looking upon the current BTC price???
I'm just a bounty hunter who relies heavily on coin results from following the bounty program but because bitcoin prices greatly affect other coins including the coins I milliki then for now I can not do anything for the coins I have because although I need the money but sell it with a very low price is not my decision
then I just wait and hope that bitcoin price can go back to the high price

numbertech

Activity: 428
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:57:45 PM

I do not think that my idea will sound new... but the best that can be done now is to do nothing.  Trying to play in a weak market without experience can be too negative and in the end you will get even more negative than you could by simply being in the stage of waiting for market growth. Cool
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:00:04 PM

It is interesting position now. I always look at some people when they tell the story of one buying BTC at $100 and selling at over $10k, the fail to realise the strong faith that investor had in BTC for him to old through the bear market. Market like this just shows how tough are mostof these crypto enthusiats. One thing for sure is that we will come out of this bear market better that before, if we learnt our lessons
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:04:13 PM

Absolutely normal situation, you need to argue calmly and understand that this situation on the market must change!  Wink

KingElrey

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

in my opinion, i would suggest to hold your btc if you have it already. and just take a look the top on coinmarketcap and buy some if you have the feeling that its a deepest line. and hold til year end.
edavis38156

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:07:48 PM

My prediction bullish run will coming soon in this years, so i think now the cheapest for Bitcoin price, and buy more for short invetment is good idea to make profit.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

Look into allcoins for new opportunities - you may find real gems among them that have much greater upside than bitcoin. Analyse them carefully to know your risks however! Myself, I recently found this one argentas.io that seems to be only at their "pre-distribution" or presale stage. They have had a very low profile, should boost their marketing & promotion, because I hadn't heard of this project, but it looks like a very interesting platform for financial blockchain, deconstructing the business of banking and recreating it within the blockchain platform in a decentralized manner. They chose the rarer Stellar platform for their AXU token rather than the most common ERC-20 choice, but it suits the type of their business model. Stellar is cheap now, but it is on the rise, because it may be listed on Coinbase. That will also boost this project. Thinking of putting some into it - looks solid, the business case, solid people and experience. They say that the ICO price will be double the presale price of 0.4 XLM, so this one may give nice gains very quickly too.
jewealim

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:26:01 PM

Simply don't take the present circumstance available excessively genuine, on the off chance that you have put your cash in crypto - just HODL will spare your assets, on the off chance that you have not contributed yet - this may be a decent time to get some encouraging altcoins (investigate NANO, OCN, TRX).
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

In this time the value of bitcoin is in the stage of decreasing its value.This is the reason that we should be patient and hold it because there is a right time for exceeding the valie of bitcoin soon.

ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:15:38 AM

To invest, and very large. I believe that this is the best option in this fall, a kind of chance given by fate. It is obvious that after this fall there will be an enchanting growth
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:23:56 AM

To invest, and very large. I believe that this is the best option in this fall, a kind of chance given by fate. It is obvious that after this fall there will be an enchanting growth

This is definitely our chance to buy more because the price are still low, if you believe in bitcoin and in other coin you will know that this is the best time to buy ,don't miss this opportunity so for the future you can earn profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:25:29 AM

Now bitcoin prices are slowly starting to rise, lucky to buy bitcoin in the last few weeks, me and my friends get a pretty high profit, Bitcoin is a potentially high coin, Bitcoin can benefit us, we just need to be patient and wait for the right time to sell it.
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:42:21 AM

I think personally, yes this is the best time to buy coins because the price is still low and also your,
chance to buy it a lot then sell it when the market price goes up as before.
niky

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:43:27 AM

In the actual fact, the current BTC price is something that is really weighing many people down. So many people are even thinking whether they should leave crypto or continue because they are not sure of what might happen to BTC price  in the future . I think there is no need for anybody to panic. What is expected to be done now is to be consistent and optimistic about crypto. We have to remain positive on crypto and believe that no matter what the market situation of BTC is now, there will soon be light at the end of the tunnel. We really need to be hopeful and patient knowing fully well that the market will moon again.
poot89

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:44:50 AM

I think this question depends on what you want to get. At present, BTC has grown. If you can get profit at the moment, and you just need money, you can sell it, but if not, I think you still Wait patiently, the bull market has not really come yet.
efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:48:04 AM

I think such situations for the crypto currency stock market are fairly normal. in this situation, it is important to be calm and not panic. at least you have not lost money on this way.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:03:45 AM

If you bought the coins a month ago or earlier when the bitcoin rate was 6300 then you can sell and you will make a profit, Prada it will probably be small, because the rate has only grown to 7300. But still profit you will have!
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:28:19 AM

I have been watching bitcoin for a long time and see that this is not the first fall and not the first take-off. After such a need to wait for the explosion of the cost and incredibly large in my opinion
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:31:11 AM

What to do now is dependent on what time you invested iin Btc. If you invested while the price was higher, then you can only wait to see the price rise above how much you got it.

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: