Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:20:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do now???  (Read 1932 times)
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:45:13 PM

I consider that the best approach to the current situation is to find a nice price of bitcoin to buy. We waited this moment too long to lose this opportunity of buying bitcoin on the lows. Buy bitcoin and hold until the new highs.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:10:42 PM

What will be the best option to do now looking upon the current BTC price???

If you have bought the dip, then i expect you are holding it until now. Even with the current spike, you will earn profit from it because bitcoin is rising in whole dollars and not in fraction of it only.

Neved1975

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:50:09 AM

folks that bought bitcoin or alts with excessive charge just maintain till marketplace restoration or sale it with big minus. I choose first choice. additionally when you have fiat you can buy extra crypto with seductive charge. Its as much as you what to do
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:18:44 AM

the best option if indeed the market conditions are on the rise and many are doing with the TBC condition up

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:42:48 AM

This price drop in the virtual money market has changed all our plans. We bought kirpto money to make money by buying and selling. This bad situation of the market affects everything, nothing to do but wait.
inding

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

I saw an article yesterday. It believes that whenever someone says that the cryptocurrency is dead, it will start a new round of bull market. From experience, it makes sense to say this, so now we have to do A suitable time to buy, maybe the bull market is coming soon.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:05:06 AM

i would recommend to make sure that everything is really the way it seems.tons of information about currency may be aimed for unbalancing you and your decision

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:28:45 AM

its price suddenly increase, its price jump from $6400 to $7400, its better to stay put and wait for its price to have some correction, that will happen for sure.

solkemyu

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

On the off chance that I myself like to hodl it used to be. Since I see the cost of the bitcoin is likewise still low. Without a doubt there will in any case be expanded all the more pointedly once more. Also, we realize that bitcoin is encountering increment in each cycle 4 years. We simply hold up until the point that that time comes.
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:44:27 AM

I think you can get a lot of bitcoin now, because seeing the price is also still cheap, so we will also get many benefits every day.
Bellex

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

I think, for those who invested in bitcoins, there is no need to panic. Most of experts tells that the price will rise maybe ten times. Hodl is the best way. For newcomers the great opportunity to invest for coins in down market
Suwirump

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:10:45 PM

Right now, when the conversion scale of BTC is hinting at recuperation, you ought to consider putting resources into BTC as of now in light of the fact that, in my theory, the BTC rate in July will have the capacity to increment to $ 10,000 The market bounced back in return rates. So what you ought to do right now is to watch the swapping scale to settle on exact speculation choices.
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:13:29 PM

It's time to buy cheap altcoin because the increase will be big in the crypto market. bitcoin starts to increase. the effect of bitcoin increase can be used to raise the price of altcoin.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:20:30 PM

Start buying at different intervals to get maximum benefits of its growth as there are lot of news expected about its regulation from many countries before this year end and it can change the whole scenario of this market and we can see many new life time highs in many altcoins if any positive outcome of these happenings.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

I saw an article yesterday. It believes that whenever someone says that the cryptocurrency is dead, it will start a new round of bull market. From experience, it makes sense to say this, so now we have to do A suitable time to buy, maybe the bull market is coming soon.
Then that article is completely wrong if there was a bull market each time people claimed bitcoin was dead then there would have been thousands of bull markets already and that is not the case, the bull market is not going to come soon, it does not make sense the bull market to happen that soon after we come from the biggest crash in terms of dollars in the history of bitcoin.
mercy02

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:52:51 PM

if you try to study the fundamental sides of things and not just what currently is happening. You will be bullish in the long term. The best thing to do during these days is to study the technology and have a grasp on what is happening inside the crypto space. Big investors are entering. I am very bullish in the long term.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:05:29 PM

if you try to study the fundamental sides of things and not just what currently is happening. You will be bullish in the long term. The best thing to do during these days is to study the technology and have a grasp on what is happening inside the crypto space. Big investors are entering. I am very bullish in the long term.
Of course, I completely agree with you and also to trouble, until the best time for the crypto-currency market comes. To date, there are quite a lot of forecasts from well-known professionals in the very promising future of Bitcoin and the etherium. I think that my investment will wait for very good results.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:11:58 PM

At present, Bitcoin has been injected, but its price is still low compared to the peak. If we want to make a huge profit, then I think it's best to hold onto and wait until the end of the year. Many experts said that by the end of this year the market would grow and Bitcoin would reach over $ 25,000. Besides, now is a good time to invest in Bitcoin and other altcoin. I will buy more Stellar, Cardano and NEO.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:15:53 PM

Start buying at different intervals to get maximum benefits of its growth as there are lot of news expected about its regulation from many countries before this year end and it can change the whole scenario of this market and we can see many new life time highs in many altcoins if any positive outcome of these happenings.

If we invest more we could have more chances to experience a profitable gains. So keep that principle of holding your coins until such time it generates good value. The dedication that we been established is our inspirations towards successful trades, so keep on gripping to it and don't easily listen to those bad rumors behind. Having the keys to great achievements is a trusted strategy to fulfill those dreams you ever wanted.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:29:33 PM

Of course, I completely agree with you and also to trouble, until the best time for the crypto-currency market comes. To date, there are quite a lot of forecasts from well-known professionals in the very promising future of Bitcoin and the etherium. I think that my investment will wait for very good results.
Of course, if you take into account that the market will return its last year's indicators, then luck will smile every investor, especially for those who invested their funds in Bitcoin at the end of 2017. After all, to date, their assets are bleeding very badly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: