Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:05:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get rid of emotions when trading  (Read 3872 times)
enwi

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:08:47 AM

absolutely true, I agree with your statement, trading is full of risks and if we do not have good knowledge we will lose, the most important thing in trading is to be able to control emotions well, keep calm and not be lured by the talk of others who sometimes do not right, believe in yourself, learn and find information about good trading
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:44:11 PM

Perhaps we get rid of our emotions it is already a part of human nature. But we can manage it in a proper way I think, because most of the time we are easily to controlled our emotions if there problems comes into our lives which we didn't expect that to be happen. Same goes with trading, we may know that there is increasing and decreasing value happens but decreasing rapidly is the one reason we didn't expect were sometimes it leads us into a feelings of getting panic which is supposed to be happen, so the better things to do is we must practice self control to our feelings.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:25:48 AM

Indeed, to learn to control their emotions, it is necessary to make some effort and develop resistance and calm.
romelitoparcon

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

I do agree with the points you are making, but still it is hard to deal with emotions when trading, honestly you have chill more, and not risk everything.
aggeyysido

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:14:08 PM

I think about the goal that needs to be solved at the moment. I turn off all personal and solve the cold reason the question.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:54:55 AM

Indeed, to learn to control their emotions, it is necessary to make some effort and develop resistance and calm.
Patience, calm are two factors that determine the success of a trader, and the third factor is the need for large capital or idle capital. So you can win and earn profits from the cryptographic market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:56:54 AM

One thing I recognize about money is  that,  money is highly emotional wreck!  Money make people to become irrationally and make not well thought decision.  Emotional detachment from trading will require practise and any new habit can be learnt with good practice!

Jateng

Activity: 1326
Merit: 154

CRYPTOMUS

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

1 with good preparation
2 with checklists
3 with process orientation
4 with active emotional detachment

I think it is as simple as " be prepared " including what you've mentioned. Also consider all the possible things that may like to happen. Example earning big profit or losing your money especially when it is first time in trading. In that case, whatever happened we expect it so we become not so emtional.

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:15:53 PM

Life is full of trials, disappointments and losses. Life is full of adventure, happiness, comfort and wonder. We can all choose how we handle the challenges and losses. We can make the changes we seek.
this is all the logic we have to instill in our minds when we trading, because when we trade all possibilities are always there, ranging from losses to profits, keep learning and don't be satisfied too quickly I feel very needed to get rid our emotions when trading.

hydranetwork

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

How to get rid of emotions? Don't. Control them. Use them to your advantage. Don't drink alcohol while trading.
LaurenProfi

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:13:08 AM

This is the most important question for a cryptocurrency trader! Personally, I have to get rid of stress during trading allow myself to drink good whiskey , or spend time with the woman.

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Sanitough

Activity: 2856
Merit: 673

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:46:40 AM

Life is full of trials, disappointments and losses. Life is full of adventure, happiness, comfort and wonder. We can all choose how we handle the challenges and losses. We can make the changes we seek.
this is all the logic we have to instill in our minds when we trading, because when we trade all possibilities are always there, ranging from losses to profits, keep learning and don't be satisfied too quickly I feel very needed to get rid our emotions when trading.
It's normal to loss or make profit but still focus and stay with your strategy because trading is a long term activity
and everyone of us wants to be constantly profitable, this is the life we choose so we need to be better as it's the only way to make money here.

NOTARIUS_BTC

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:43:07 PM

I trade what I can lose and it won't make me feel any worse. Emotions are, but mostly positive, many years of experience helps in trading on the stock exchange and I'm proud of it.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Febriana98

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:01:04 PM

You can never completely free yourself of emotions, but you can prevent them from leading us to make rash choices: self-control is always important, but when you're a trader it's absolutely indispensable.
agree and absolutely right, emotions will always be inherent in us and we can't release that. controlling emotions and self-mastery, reading chart skills, and reading opportunities are things that cannot be separated if you want to become a successful trader.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:26:23 AM

As a crypto user , we can't managed ourselves to get rid of it. Everyone should start off paper trading which would at least give yourself a try of what something new, it is whether you can actually handle it or not, even then there's nothing, it would be not so easy to convince yourself when in reality with real money you don't want to lose.

If you are a professional who knows that the cryptocurrencies are our future, you can control your emotions. Confident people can easily do it - they know what they really want.
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:48:45 AM

In getting rid of emotions when trading, I will do is to have a get long and deep breath when the market gets dumps. You need a lot of patience in trading.
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

As a crypto user , we can't managed ourselves to get rid of it. Everyone should start off paper trading which would at least give yourself a try of what something new, it is whether you can actually handle it or not, even then there's nothing, it would be not so easy to convince yourself when in reality with real money you don't want to lose.
Control your emotions while trading bitcoin with relax, just think about the game that must be done to win, because by winning you will get a profit. If you don't win, that means losing money. However, the level of loss is still within tolerance limits. Because if the trade is full of emotions, the brain is difficult to think and filled with the desire to win. Most likely it lose
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:11:18 PM

Emotional control in general business has to do with how well and long one has been involved in it, because if one is not used to taking risk one may not be able to go into many businesses. As most businesses involves risk in one way or another.
As regards the trading, one must always assume the risk ahead of time. Sometime, assume that worst that can ever happen, so has to be able to stand in the trading storm.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:18:38 PM

Emotional control in general business has to do with how well and long one has been involved in it, because if one is not used to taking risk one may not be able to go into many businesses. As most businesses involves risk in one way or another.
As regards the trading, one must always assume the risk ahead of time. Sometime, assume that worst that can ever happen, so has to be able to stand in the trading storm.
You must have this perceptions of taking the risk in order for you not to be move by any situations which is ongoing from the current market, emotionless trading can be performed by allowing yourself to understand each aspect that influence the business, if you are well aware then you can patiently wait and
will not be affected by anything while dealing with this business.
Panxora_COO

Activity: 563
Merit: 254

Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

Make notes. Keep a spreadsheet of performance. Set goals and limits AND STICK TO THEM!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██
██                                 ▄██▀
██                               ▄██▀

https://panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
 ▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
 ▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: