Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland  (Read 506371 times)
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 03:42:59 PM

Random Insult Of The Day: worthless like AURORA

Noted, but when I will be sitting in a hot tub in Iceland in 3 weeks looking at the real Aurora, I might just convince you on the contrary (again, based upon my own findings)  Cool

Having said that, Might I then also introduce the random insult of the decade? "Worthless like Screechers and TrollsGrin

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:43:54 PM

As i told you.

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/160

Check it again.
That 0.4 candle is gone. Like aurora coin in 4 weeks.

Such vision. Many skills. I wonder how many riches you made armed with that knowledge.

AUR is probably the most exciting coin for cryptos as a whole to come out in a couple years, if not ever.
I hate how people just look at the premine figure and bash away.

Agreed fully. And right from the start my excitement had nothing to do with quick personal gains. But it's not too bad I made ~20 BTC profit and still have a hefty stash to maybe go and have a nice holiday in Iceland someday. Best of both worlds I guess. Smiley
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:05:02 PM

hashrate of Aurora on a serious rise

two hours ago it was like 190Mh/s...

EDIT: http://daft.cc/auroracoin/compare
crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:07:36 PM

Noted, but when I will be sitting in a hot tub in Iceland in 3 weeks looking at the real Aurora.....

You have too much expectations. Don't sell the fur while the bear is still alive.

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
niothor

Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:07:46 PM

As a big and active supporter of this initiative I get many questions from serious forum users why I'm so determined. Well, besides my earlier statements about believing in acting rather than screeching, I would like to suggest you read this post:

http://guardianlv.com/2013/12/icelanders-overthrow-government-and-rewrite-constitution-after-banking-fraud-no-word-from-us-media/

It clarified to mee that if Crytpo would work anywhere, THIS country with it's very special likeminded people would be the place!

Thats why I support the Dev's ideology and am willing to invest a lot of effort and BTC!

And before the screechers jump in to prove I'm mainly in it for a profit, let me spare you're efforts, of course this is a big motivator as well. But I'd rather get it right with this one than all the other coin initiatives, who, IMHO will never be based on a story that can be read in the above article (and you screechers for sure will NOT have read it, that is something i'm starting to become aware of more and more!)

I'm pretty sure Icelanders will be thrilled about a crypto coin that:
a) is bouncing up and down like fiat money
b) depends highly on a centralized trading website , you run from banks and you end up with shady trading websites
c) has no real demand besides trading.

People who run from banks and other financial institution will like this coin a lot. Right now it covers all the bad things in fiat that their national currency does.

When you talk about aur and 99% of the pots are about price , then it's a failure.

First thing should be establishing a localaurora website , so you get rid of a possible mtgox fiasco
Second would be a campaign for shops to accept aurora

And third.... it's too far away to think about it.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
NickPortland

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:07:59 PM

Ok, I don't get it.. if price is tanking why are more and more miners focusing on Aurora now?

Official Ambassador for UTC-PND relations
*donations here*
 UTC: Ujff1xrc8brmHkRaFG3BcG5nVScXdh5Wu1 BTC: 159uuxJCfUsG44N52NUsydi2bCNeFSYyTi
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:12:14 PM

Ok, I don't get it.. if price is tanking why are more and more miners focusing on Aurora now?

i really don't know mate.. it's interesting, isn't it?
ongoing manipulation of market/price of Aur comes to mind.. but that's just my guess
mashac

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:14:43 PM

Confirmation time of this coin is really long... I hate the long wait, like most other peoples.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:15:55 PM

Because hashing rate and price are not that strongly related as some people here like to think.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
balduro (OP)

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:18:01 PM

There will be intense volatility in the price, until the coin becomes useful for other things than speculation. I invite those that are interested in other aspects than price, to join us at http://forum.auroracoin.org
NickPortland

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:19:39 PM

Because hashing rate and price are not that strongly related as some people here like to think.

But at current diff and price the coin is massively unprofitable. Even more so with the current declining price trend in mind.

So rationally hashing rate should decrease a lot.

Actually I'd like that, so that difficulty can go down to accessible level and the coin can pick up from there, this time with a slow, healthy growth.

Unless, some individuals, both traders and miners, are hoarding as many coins as they can with rising price expectations.

Official Ambassador for UTC-PND relations
*donations here*
 UTC: Ujff1xrc8brmHkRaFG3BcG5nVScXdh5Wu1 BTC: 159uuxJCfUsG44N52NUsydi2bCNeFSYyTi
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 04:20:16 PM

Noted, but when I will be sitting in a hot tub in Iceland in 3 weeks looking at the real Aurora.....

You have too much expectations. Don't sell the fur while the bear is still alive.

Thanks for the advise! Funny tough you used that last frase, I alway like to turn that into: "Don't hunt for bears if you haven't got any buyers yet"  Grin

Jollyburner

so many

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:21:53 PM

As a big and active supporter of this initiative I get many questions from serious forum users why I'm so determined. Well, besides my earlier statements about believing in acting rather than screeching, I would like to suggest you read this post:

http://guardianlv.com/2013/12/icelanders-overthrow-government-and-rewrite-constitution-after-banking-fraud-no-word-from-us-media/

It clarified to mee that if Crytpo would work anywhere, THIS country with it's very special likeminded people would be the place!

Thats why I support the Dev's ideology and am willing to invest a lot of effort and BTC!

And before the screechers jump in to prove I'm mainly in it for a profit, let me spare you're efforts, of course this is a big motivator as well. But I'd rather get it right with this one than all the other coin initiatives, who, IMHO will never be based on a story that can be read in the above article (and you screechers for sure will NOT have read it, that is something i'm starting to become aware of more and more!)

b) depends highly on a centralized trading website , you run from banks and you end up with shady trading websites

People who run from banks and other financial institution will like this coin a lot. Right now it covers all the bad things in fiat that their national currency does.

When you talk about aur and 99% of the pots are about price , then it's a failure.

First thing should be establishing a localaurora website , so you get rid of a possible mtgox fiasco

you don't understand the difference. this coin is preprogrammed how many it will put out. the problem with fiat is the govts can keep making more whenever they want in most nations.

the reason cryptos are attractive as a wealth storage option is for those people in countries where they are concerned about massive inflation due to dilution of their share of the total currency.

if and when we see cryptos adopted as a mainstream investment and trading / commerce tool, we will start to see more stability. we are in fact still in the early stages of growth for this market, and even the most well established coins still face a lot of volatility.

just believe me when I say in some cases that volatility is preferable to what looks like a guaranteed reduction in value if you happen to live somewhere that is economically fuct. like Iceland. im not saying this is all definitely going to work out, just that the premise and rationale of the supporters arguments are quite valid. in some cases.

|||||||($)||||||| get paid ||||||($)|||||| >>> ATOMIC-TRADE.COM <<< ||||||($)|||||| to trade |||||||($)|||||||
Trade with USD ● Fast and easy support ● Rewards system ● Referral system ● Regular security testing
Fully registered company ● Complete transparency ● Simple trade interface ● Unique trade engine ● Secure API
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:22:22 PM

buckle your seat-belts guppies.  all aboard the whale-train
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:24:48 PM

But at current diff and price the coin is massively unprofitable. Even more so with the current declining price trend in mind.

So rationally hashing rate should decrease a lot.

Actually I'd like that, so that difficulty can go down to accessible level and the coin can pick up from there, this time with a slow, healthy growth.

Unless, some individuals, both traders and miners, are hoarding as many coins as they can with rising price expectations.

So based on your assumption , the coin price would have to be -0.005 , right?
That's what hashrate tells us.

Look at bitcoin , hahsrate is 3x times of December while price is 1/2.

Also , there are coin that have been long abandoned , and still get a few MH , people who believe they are the next Satoshi and solo mine.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Jollyburner

so many

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:28:38 PM

Also , there are coin that have been long abandoned , and still get a few MH , people who believe they are the next Satoshi and solo mine.

I am the next satoshi!!!!

|||||||($)||||||| get paid ||||||($)|||||| >>> ATOMIC-TRADE.COM <<< ||||||($)|||||| to trade |||||||($)|||||||
Trade with USD ● Fast and easy support ● Rewards system ● Referral system ● Regular security testing
Fully registered company ● Complete transparency ● Simple trade interface ● Unique trade engine ● Secure API
Jollyburner

so many

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:30:23 PM

buckle your seat-belts guppies.  all aboard the whale-train

puppet account? or 12 posts and ur calling bottoms?

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:30:40 PM

you don't understand the difference. this coin is preprogrammed how many it will put out. the problem with fiat is the govts can keep making more whenever they want in most nations.

the reason cryptos are attractive as a wealth storage option is for those people in countries where they are concerned about massive inflation due to dilution of their share of the total currency.

if and when we see cryptos adopted as a mainstream investment and trading / commerce tool, we will start to see more stability. we are in fact still in the early stages of growth for this market, and even the most well established coins still face a lot of volatility.

just believe me when I say in some cases that volatility is preferable to what looks like a guaranteed reduction in value if you happen to live somewhere that is economically fuct. like Iceland. im not saying this is all definitely going to work out, just that the premise and rationale of the supporters arguments are quite valid. in some cases.

Probably you don't understand also something.
The coin is "initially"  programmed. That's the dark side of any crypto. If the devs increase the coins tenfold and enough people follow that chain , that's it.

Same with fiat , if people still use the Zimbabwe dollar , they will still use the x10aur as well.
Look how well the people who invested in doge accepted that there would be twice the amount of coins in the next 10 years.

Also , you're comparing some coins with aurora.
Aurora wasn't supposed to be like the others , if it was a normal project I wouldn't even bother reading this thread.
But they claimed something , and they chose the path of other coins that ended as a failure.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 04:30:50 PM

I am the next satoshi!!!!

Welcome to our forum then Satoshi: http://forum.auroracoin.org

metstijl

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:34:31 PM

I'm very impressed with this pump and dump coin.
Dev must earned millions.
This is by far the best dump in crypto history.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: