Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin at 20 000$ tomorrow?  (Read 2528 times)
s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

The crypto market is very unpredictable yet I think it is possible because bitcoin is very high potential crypto coin and it's value is very volatile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aspe01

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:27:45 PM

Everything is possible, it doesn't mean it's gonna happen.
Even if it happens, the market won't stay at 20k and will fall deeper than the start of the pump.
That wouldn't be a good news for us...
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:30:10 PM

It will not be possible. bitcoin will return value 20k, but it takes time to restore confidence from investors. If it's a long-term investment, it's going to be easier, but with many investors seeing the bitcoin value as a whole, they are already hurt by the psychology and the big swings. wait and be patient ... bitcoin will be safe in the long run.

It will really take some time before investors could go back to the ecosystem. Not with all the regulations and the FUD and government banning. We need something concrete that will restore their confidence and says that bitcoin is still a good investment. Its really hard to imagine going from $19K to $6K but who knows, maybe next month we will hear something good that will change the attitude of our investors and suddenly pour their cash on the market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ttking

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:46:12 PM

It seems that the BTC is returning its positions, but we should not place great hopes on it. It is possible to kill everything, even bitcoin. Fortunately, it has already experienced many unpleasant moments and became very reliable. Probably, the next test bitcoin will have to go through during the next financial crisis. In the meantime, no need to worry much.
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:52:17 PM

While you all logic to back your point are not enough to prove your analysis is accurate , but yes i would like to remind all the members that bitcoin  was pumped from 7000 US Dollar to 20000 US Dollar in just 3 week period in nov-december . so nothing is impossible in crypto market bcoz even if bitcoin is 20k USD then too total market cap is just less than 1 trillion dollar . which is far away from total marketcap of other markets .

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:03:03 PM

Are you serious.Bitcoin price will increase 20,000$ in a single day?I had saved some bitcoin for my future.If the price of bitcoin increase to 20k$,I will live my rest of life very happily.I would have huge money for expenses.I think the raise will not happen in a single day.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:15:57 PM

From your subject line i strongly believe that this thread seems out dated and should be luck in other to reduce response from Members here in the forum. This is because no one will believe such a thing can happen tomorrow or next  since the was mainly relevant around January this year.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:30:31 PM

It will really take some time before investors could go back to the ecosystem. Not with all the regulations and the FUD and government banning.
Regulations are stimulating adoption, not preventing it. It's probably more that the lack of regulations is holding this market back, and then we need to see regulators provide clarity so everyone won't end up breaking any laws.

And what government bans are you exactly talking about? As far as I know there has not been one single country that actually banned crypto. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

News sites are riding the sentiment of this market, which means that during a bullish sentiment they praise everything related to crypto, but when things turn bearish, they'll do everything to let you know it's bearish.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:53:48 PM

Im afraid bitcoin will be unable to recover to 20k dollars that quickly because of some recent hacks that has stolen millions worth of crypto currencies like in bithumb and a korean exchanges. But this maybe just a smoke screen and intentionally made up by a consensus of whales trying to bring down the price. But the bright side is more investment firms are showing interest in bitcoin like alibaba and some whales in wall street.

Bithumb have already announced that it will pay this loss from their pockets and no user will suffer loss due to this hack . we know 20k will not happen quickly at current scenario but it will happen definitely in 2018 . whales are bringing down price now then why people selling it , whales also pump the prce so sell at that time not now .

valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:02:08 PM

Theoretically, I understand that the price will last for a very long time at 5000-6000. But I think that the bubbles will reach elevations of 15,000.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:26:02 PM

expecting bitcoin to touch 20 thousand dollars is a really big surprise or else unaware of the crypto currencies price 20 thousand dollars is totally impossible in one day growth time
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:45:33 AM

when BTC can reach 20k usd? it is so long time,now BTC on the road fall down to 2000 usd? Smiley),nobody can know what happen in the tomorow,i see the market is so risky,but i hope the crypto market can recovery again
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:54:58 AM

Its not troll topic. Its math speculation and opening to bigger discussion.

Now let me explain this nonsense from topic:

Currently we have 17 mil bitcoins according to statistics 4-6mil are already lost(forgotten pasword, burned during wrong transfers etc). That gives us 11 mil of bitcoins. Few mils are stuck on wallets where they have to be (for example mt gox wallet), on longtime hodlers etc. Lets say that we have 8 mil of bitcoins that can be possibly dump.

Now imagine that 1 whale came to the market tommorow and set buy order on 20k with 2 mil coins (500k to eat walls and 1500k to show that you are not the gay that others want to mess with Smiley Smiley) - 40 bil offer.  Is it possible? - Warren Buffet has 80 bil $. Most of them are locked in investition but its only example Smiley
How many of those 8 mil would be dumped in this situation? How many fomo investors will jump in? I think that those 1.5 mil coins wont be eaten (many investors seeing that big wall wont sell). Some of traders will move their offers obove that huge wall to be able to trade at all. What if he would do this pump after first good news (redtube supports bitcoin  Smiley Kiss ). Society will make dozens of video and posts on forums that this caused bitcoin to moon.

Why would he do that?
Imagine he already have 1 mil coin bough from 5-5000$ (this makes 7 mil not 8 possible to dump). Selling them now will caus huge dump. After this huge pump he would be able to dump everything on higher prices.

Shittalk and noone would do that?
This scenario happend in smaller scale 12 april 2018 when we had pump from 6900 to 8000 in 30 min. Someone just came to the market and said :"From today we trade at levels 8k+. If anyone disagree you are out of trading for next months". Some of traders and holders disagree and tries to dump their coins on him (thats why second candle after this pump was short with high volume).

Im not talking that this will happen tommorow. I post this math speculation to show you guys that in trading world nothing is ceraint. Even best analysis wont predict you from whales that can change market dramatically.
Good aspect of this is that its imposible to do that in south direction. Because if someone would use his few mil bitcoins to dump to 1$ there will be whales who would buy his few mil cos for few mil $ and stop this.

We have supports, resistances, trendlines, RSI but they have money. We should start to think like a whale. Thinking where he is trying to trick us. Where he is prepering for big moves etc. Alwais after any analysis try to think beafore transaction "isnt it a whale who is trying to push me into this trade by showing buy oportunity?"

In a market like today, I believe that bitcoin will not be able to rebound to the $ 20000 mark as at the end of 2017, you can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the past few days and It is difficult to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and there are no signs of recovery, so at this point you should only trade short term in order to minimize risk. The bitcoin price is likely to reach $ 2000 by the end of 2018.
I agree with you that reaching a $20k value by the end of 2018 is merely impossible because of the bad market right now, in fact it even decreases day by day and no one knows when bitcoin's going to pump again. Only one thing is for sure, bitcoin will bounce back so let us not panic.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:39:05 AM

Not possible on a large scale. It also does not go on as you see it. Do not forget that the more professional the parties involved in Bitcoin, the more strategic planning is involved. If you see why this crazy bull operation is separated by years, it is clear that accumulation is a very slow process in the marketplace with no lack of liquidity in all aspects. So it's hard to expect them to change their opinion about Bitcoin at night, especially since it is a very risky asset. But in any case you let all options open when it comes to Bitcoin even the scenarios are not easily achieved.
BigBossWithNoMoney

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

Unless whales pump btc (or cease to dump it if they're dumping the price), it won't go up until mid/end of 2019.
Huy Mai

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:45:42 AM

Wowww, nice post! In the current situation, it would help me get more believe on cryptocurrency market Grin
On the other hand, I don't think it would be on tomorrow, next week, or next month... After a big pump at the last year, bitcoin need time to accumulate. This period might take several months or even years. Then, we could see it at $20,000 or even more. Hope that time will come soon.
quandong

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:49:28 AM

Unless whales pump btc (or cease to dump it if they're dumping the price), it won't go up until mid/end of 2019.
I agree with you something such as whales pump btc but beside something element enviroment, polites, economy, law...

Promitestake

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:50:42 AM

For sure it is able to affect the fee of all crypto currency particularly the bitcoin rate will boom extra.
there are many prediction about the bitcoin charge, the opposite stated it could attain $50K or $60K but for me it's too high, I suppose before the quit of the yr maybe it's going to attain $20K.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:30:27 PM

in my opinion i think bitcoin price could reach $20,000 by december 2018. old market cycle end next few months and new cycle start soon.

I am not about this because for now, we still in the downtrends and although the price can increase higher, I don't think that it could increase more than $20k. maybe the price will increase to $15k for the first level and then it will go down for a while and then it will increase higher in the next year. maybe bitcoin price can increase more than $20k in the next year because of the chance to increase until that price is still wide open and we can wait for this moment.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:19:13 PM

Well, I guess it would be difficult for bitcoin to hit that high value of $20k. The market is in a bad situation right now and it keeps on dropping almost everyday. Maybe around $10K value increase but a $20K is really quite surprising as of the moment. Remember bitcoin will not increase with just a snap of your finger, you have to wait and be patient.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: