Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:27:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: all4btc.com alternative? (Service that buys anything from the internet for btc)  (Read 213 times)
bittoc222 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

Apparantly all4btc.com is not trustworthy anymore and doesn't do its work. (If you are affected you really should sue them by the way. Their names are available publically. Their company is called "bitsandcoins Consulting UG")

Is there any alternative for this? Purse.io seems to only do it for amazon stuff. But I'm looking for one that actually offers it for any internet order on any site like all4btc did.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6177

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:59:31 PM

I would recommend buying gift cards over anything else as long as you're buying from a reputable source. Using P2P services to buy your items could end up badly.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:13:51 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 09:25:50 PM by leowonderful

I also did try to purchase items from all4btc a couple months ago (and also a year ago), and both were refunded within about a week as they said they weren't able to purchase the items for me like you said, which leaves the question of why they're still up as a site if they can't do their job. Quite strange...

I have done about $200 of transactions with Bitwants, and they've delivered for me each time I transacted with them, whether it was for electronics or home goods from AliExpress (which was what I primarily used them for, as there's no easy way to purchase from AliExpress with crypto without obtaining a crypto debit card), mostly before they turned to Bitwants from Shopawl. I have no experience with all the new sites they added, so YMMV, but AliExpress should work with them at the least. They do have very responsive customer support, so any issues should be resolved relatively quickly if they come up.

In the past, I've found the Digital Goods and Currency Exchange sections are good for getting gift cards for sites like Amazon and eBay. Just make sure to always use escrow for amounts you're not willing to lose (I typically escrow all transactions over $40-50), and don't trade with red-trusted users and users with locked threads in the former. I've found recently most locked threads in Digital Goods are just scammers trying to lure in people to their scams.
DashBargain

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

Apparantly all4btc.com is not trustworthy anymore and doesn't do its work. (If you are affected you really should sue them by the way. Their names are available publically. Their company is called "bitsandcoins Consulting UG")

Is there any alternative for this? Purse.io seems to only do it for amazon stuff. But I'm looking for one that actually offers it for any internet order on any site like all4btc did.

Take a look at DashBargain: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2138498.80
We have only positive reviews and strongly focus on great customer support and high service standards.

support@dashbargain.com
www.DashBargain.com
beerus187

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:19:47 PM

http://www.paywithbitcoin.top/

I found this website to be very professional, you can order things from amazon, ebay, aliexpress, wish etc..
They got a team of professionals.. I got 15 shipments from them already, I was ordering ps3 video games from amazon, jewelry from aliexpress..and a lot of other things from ebay, lamps, usb flash drives, rings etc..really professional website.
I recommend it to everybody, after all4btc I switched to this one. peace

Pay With Bitcoin -Team of Professionals

http://www.paywithbitcoin.top/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: