Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:46:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is ETH will hit 400$  (Read 3654 times)
pamelah17

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:22:27 PM

Yes, eth is possible to reach below $400 because the crypto market is unstable..So, if eth will go down, its time to buy.
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

no, because too deep if Bitcoin keeps dropping it could happen Ethereum to it, if up to $ 400 will be many people who buy it and will make the price go up again

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:00:52 PM

do you  think ETH will go down to 400$

i probably say that ethereum will not going 400$ , ethereum will be bounce back from dumping and recover maybe in the next to weeks, it is now time to buy some ethereum and it will rise up again maybe reaches upto 550$.
Yes Bitcoin including so many other crypto currencies are trading in their lowest price, and there are chances that Etherium price will surely increase too much and may be it will cross 550$ in next few months, therefore holding etherium is also a good decision and will surely give us some profit.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:20:53 AM

Let's hit it then I can buy more Cheesy

yah i want to buy   Grin i will wait for the bottom
Many people wants Ethereum price to drop more so that they invest in it, but I think there is huge risk in Ethereum investment because it may not grow according to their wishes. Better to invest in small coins if you don’t have big money for investment. Big coins have big risks in these days and you may lose your investment due to continue fall in the price.
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

I think it's hard to ethereum down to $400, if bitcoin prices are still stable. the price of ethereum and other altcoin will decrease if bitcoin prices also fall. at least bitcoin down to $4000- $5000 then ethereum also come down to $400 ... but I think in Q3 2018 this price will be stable and down slightly, then enter Q4 will rise slowly again.
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

The price of ETH and other altcoin are influenced by the price of Bitcoin, if BTC is going down under $6000, then ETH might probaly come back to 400, at that time, I think i would like to buy some more.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

Ethereum can get to $400 if the dipping in price is not halted. There has been steady decline in price for the past one week which has taken a chunk off the market price. We have seen $489 this week. In a speculative market any price is possible.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:37:17 AM

do you  think ETH will go down to 400$

The market seems to be bearish over the past 3 weeks giving no idea about the reasons.
They say bitcoin could fall down to psychological threshold of $6,000, which could affect all other altcoins...
Still I hope ETH won't go to $400, as I need to sell some in order to get extra cash  Roll Eyes

Nevertheless, I cannot say, that this price of ethereum is completely bad, because it would allow weekends to get off from market, and also it would allow strong hands to buy more of ethereum for a good price!
Jundax

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:52:00 AM

Everyone here waits for the winter to come and crypto will repeat last years indicators.
But will it happen this year? Cause there is an opinion that it will be even worth than now
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:45:44 AM

I think ETH correction period is over. Now ETH is starting to grow up so mate it is time to hold your ETH and wait for new value.
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:02:36 PM

Possible happen  as we know now,
When bitcoin price is down, ETH will be soon too.
It will be back to the bottom price like last year.
I can't say weather good news or bad news.
But for ETH holder tht has high price bevore, it will be long holding.
And will be good news for those who wait for buying it.

arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

I think the price of ethereum will not drop to $ 400 because for now the price of ethereum pumps back again ...
so for now the price of ethereum will not drop to $ 400 ..

lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

Everything is possible in crypto world now all market is red price is down day by day so it chance eth price down and it will hit 400$

I can agree that we have to be ready for any situation but I believe that Ethereum will be growing slowly. I love this altcoin and I hold ETH for a long time.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:45:32 PM

ETH might touch $400 to $350, then bounce. Or It will go up again to $1500. There is so much manipulation in the crypto price. ETH cannot move naturally. We need to buy ETH to secure the support levels.
I am actually looking forward to between that range in the next few days and for those who keep saying it would not, I really want to ask them if they actually have been able to see the future to know if it will or not. ETH is still in a downtrend and until we break out of that downtrend before anything can be possible but for now, the only thing the ETH market is speaking is lower value until further notice.

Many people wants Ethereum price to drop more so that they invest in it, but I think there is huge risk in Ethereum investment because it may not grow according to their wishes. Better to invest in small coins if you don’t have big money for investment. Big coins have big risks in these days and you may lose your investment due to continue fall in the price.
Whether they even want it to drop so as to invest or not, what would be is definitely going to be and nothing is going to stop it. For now, the ETH market has possibilities of going down more than going upward until it switches from the downtrend for now. The market at this point in time is for sure a bear market and in a market like this, everything is possible. It would be a good time to look forward to so as to invest anyway, so I guess we will have to wait and see.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:57:23 PM

Well, i don't believe that ethereum will continue to decline down to $400 for i see no strong reason for such drop, but if it eventually happen then that will be an opportunity for me to buy more and hold pending when its value appreciate as we all believe that before end of this year ethereum value will appreciate significantly.

shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

I think most people are waiting for that, if ever ethereum hits $400 it will surely recover soon enough since a lot will surely buy back more ethereum for themselves. Lately, ethereum network had been having trouble syncing and having a lot of transaction traffic. Ethereum is one of the best platform out there, however, if the network will keep on being slow and transactions are expensive, ICOs might most likely use other platform.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:22:46 PM

The market value are starting to pump again today and it was a very good sign that the price might continuously growing, but still the market price is small enough to invest today and you can still earn a lot of profit after a few months by just holding ethereum coins.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:26:57 PM

The price of ETH and other altcoin are influenced by the price of Bitcoin, if BTC is going down under $6000, then ETH might probaly come back to 400, at that time, I think i would like to buy some more.

What I believe is this inverse relation was observed in last year. But now, everyone is just saying bitcoin and altcoins have same intensity. They have amused everyone by becoming directly dependent on each other. Like if bitcoin is going up, altcoins would start their journey up as well and same in opposite case. But make sure you have learnt best of knowledge. Apply it and earn money.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:04:22 PM

I believe ETH won't hit $400 in the market.Currenty its value is now slowly moving up and at the moment its price is $520.I hope this will be the start of a bull market and maybe I will start buying it now little by little to earn big when it hit $1K in coming days if possible.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:29:28 PM

ETH has crossed into the 400 range a few times in the last few months, but I don't believe we have seen it go sub 400. There is a strong resistance band around the $480 mark, if we see this crossed then we might see a further dip significantly below, but looking at the market sentiment now it doesn't appear that will be the case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: