Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is ETH will hit 400$  (Read 3646 times)
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

I think certainly ETh will hit 400$ and probably soon.  It has overcorrected a lot and due for a little bounce.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

do you  think ETH will go down to 400$

Oh it hit and even doubled down to less than $200 but it recovered abit  Tongue
Anyhow, Will Ethereum hit back $400 and recover from the current slump?

I believe it shall be fairly easy based off how people manage to push the price back from $170 to $220

Yes, you are right there are huge possible chances to increase the price of ETH more than 400$ but market situation is not accurate yet. ETH price is based on Bitcoin price, once Bitcoin price starts increasing automatically the price of ETH will start increasing.
Xkaliber

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:25:43 AM

I believe it shall be fairly easy based off how people manage to push the price back from $170 to $220

Yes, you are right there are huge possible chances to increase the price of ETH more than 400$ but market situation is not accurate yet. ETH price is based on Bitcoin price, once Bitcoin price starts increasing automatically the price of ETH will start increasing.
in my opinion if bitcoin prices rise then etherum will also rise,
but if the dominance of bitcoin is still high, then ethereum will be difficult to rise, especially to 400 $
huiji2011

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:26:05 AM

Let me tell you something, the price of ETH now is $218.39. So i think now the question must change to is ETH will hit $100? I think the answer is still yes, there is no bottom price in bear market.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:06:26 AM

I think that is very possible, but it must make the price of bitcoin price expensive first, like a few years ago, because if the price of bitcoin cannot be expensive, then ethereum will not be expensive due to cryptocurrency price movements cannot carry out price movements without information. the good one.
Crembrun

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:30:06 AM
Merited by kaltar (1)

I have made a great analysis around the situation with ETH a week ago. And now I see that my ABCD pattern works very well.

Here is the interactive chart with the forecast: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/PUbI3hoI-ETHUSD-ABCD-pattern-LONG/

The idea is based on the Three Drives pattern characterized by a series of higher highs or lower lows that complete at a 127% or 161.8% Fibonacci extension. It signals that the market is exhausted and a reversal is likely to happen. This pattern is a strong day trading.

So, the conclusion is that Ethereum will hit 400 and will go even further!
honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:36:02 AM

Of course it will be $ 400 when the market is going well. I believe this year we will welcome the best news about ETH.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:46:06 AM

I have made a great analysis around the situation with ETH a week ago. And now I see that my ABCD pattern works very well.

Here is the interactive chart with the forecast: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/PUbI3hoI-ETHUSD-ABCD-pattern-LONG/

The idea is based on the Three Drives pattern characterized by a series of higher highs or lower lows that complete at a 127% or 161.8% Fibonacci extension. It signals that the market is exhausted and a reversal is likely to happen. This pattern is a strong day trading.

So, the conclusion is that Ethereum will hit 400 and will go even further!

It's hard to predict anything in this market, but I like your optimism about Ethereum. I also think that it is very similar to a compressed spring, which will soon fly up and the price of ETH in October will reach 400$.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

We all think it will increase soon, but the price continues to fall.
If your average purchase price is above the current price, then now is a great time to buy more to lower your average entry point.
All of crypto is struggling for price at the moment, but the lower we go then surely the more buy pressure there is. I don't think ETH will drop back to $50, I think prices will stabilise well above that point.

hopefully ethereum can go back to 400 $ quickly,
lbut the amount of bad sentiment makes ethereum get worse.

Curious: if several months ago we were hoping that the crypto will not fall under 400 hundred, now, we are waiting for the period when Ethereum will pump again and hits this top.
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

We all think it will increase soon, but the price continues to fall.
If your average purchase price is above the current price, then now is a great time to buy more to lower your average entry point.
All of crypto is struggling for price at the moment, but the lower we go then surely the more buy pressure there is. I don't think ETH will drop back to $50, I think prices will stabilise well above that point.

hopefully ethereum can go back to 400 $ quickly,
lbut the amount of bad sentiment makes ethereum get worse.

For a patient investor, the earnings potential can be very high. The world capitalization of all crypto currencies is 89 billion dollars, so ETH has much to grow.

gandalfar

Activity: 245

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:42:52 PM

Although the current ETH release price is $ 210. But this is the most potential time of the market and ETH will surpass the $ 400 price you mentioned. I believe the ETH will be around $ 800 in December. A few days through the ETH is gradually recovering and blue is filling red.

swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:06:56 PM

Although the current ETH release price is $ 210. But this is the most potential time of the market and ETH will surpass the $ 400 price you mentioned. I believe the ETH will be around $ 800 in December. A few days through the ETH is gradually recovering and blue is filling red.
in any case, the capitalization of the crypto currency will increase And not only at the expense of rating coins. But as for the etherium, to date, new technologies are being introduced that will increase the attractiveness of the etherium for investors, not to mention the scaling of the block chain.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:47:24 PM

in any case, the capitalization of the crypto currency will increase And not only at the expense of rating coins. But as for the etherium, to date, new technologies are being introduced that will increase the attractiveness of the etherium for investors, not to mention the scaling of the block chain.
in any case, the fate of the etherium depends not only on the work of the team, but also on each user of the crypto currency, which invests their funds using the etherium for the purpose.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:58:07 PM

I think yes 400$ hit this of eth, after the ethereum reach the bottom line lower price at 200$ and now check the eth status at the coinmarketcap have a good signal for price increase and hope that price increase sign of indication for the bull run.

nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:16:29 PM

After the Sec decision, the markets were relieved and started to increase. Traders should remember this situation well. Thanks to Sec.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:37:27 PM

I think certainly ETh will hit 400$ and probably soon.  It has overcorrected a lot and due for a little bounce.

but op ask about eth price down to 400 dollar
if only eth price incraese to 400 dollar is easy but must hold longterm

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:52:51 AM

in my opinion if bitcoin prices rise then etherum will also rise,
but if the dominance of bitcoin is still high, then ethereum will be difficult to rise, especially to 400 $
Ethereum is only following bitcoin caused by it doesn't have strong fundamental to be independent. This caused by ETF that gives a lot of restriction to the market and it gives a lot of possibility to the market being manipulated by the whales. It will remain stable until the big bullish trend come for bitcoin.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:00:04 AM

I do not think ETH is going down, but now it's just $ 200. So I have not paid much attention to them, but we see that the market will not grow again in the fall as before.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:22:13 AM

I do not think ETH is going down, but now it's just $ 200.
But the question of OP was if ETH will go down to $400 and its down to $200 as you mentioned.

So I have not paid much attention to them, but we see that the market will not grow again in the fall as before.
You gave up already that the market won't be the same and will not grow again?
I disagree on that thing, ETH will recover soon.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:25:23 AM

for the ETH price increase to reach this value it is likely to occur because more and more investors are entering, the faster the ETH is to pump up the price. and for the end of the year ETH will also soar
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: