Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need money...  (Read 996 times)
RAMSHIVDEEPAK (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:48:09 AM

I am going very bad phase.I need my money for my personal reasons.So can I withdraw my some of my investment.

Everything in the market is going red and red day by day. Everything has already reduced more than 100 % .So there is any chance to increase in the market within 15 days.
I can wait only for 15 days.
Should I wait for 15 days or withdraw instantly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:08:34 AM

7. No begging.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:13:34 AM

If you need money crypto is the last thing you want to invest your money into.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:17:07 AM

No one knows if the market will recover sooner or later so if your patience will just now last for 15 days then go ahead if that is what you can afford ~ wait for 15 days. But remember, don't expect too much; you should still keep in mind the tendency that you might lose more within that period of time so brace yourself. Are you still willing to risk what's left in you? Your choice.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:08:46 AM

No one knows where the market will move. You might as well just flip a coin to decide if you're going to sell or not.

If you really need the money, especially for important purposes(school, medical reasons, etc), then sell it. Your life is worth more than your investments.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:30:12 AM

As others said, no one knows with certainty when the market will recover or even if it will. Likewise no one knows your personal situation as well as you do. If you really need the money then you're just going to have to withdraw it and live with it if in 2 months time it would've been worth double what you withdrew. That's the nature of investing and it's why generally you should only invest a small portion of your finances..

seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:55:48 AM

If you think your personal reason is more important that others, and you have no choice at all, why dont you do it?
Just choose the most important thing in your life,
Before you regret of everything.
If you can't wait for the time and you just let it be?
Just be positive thingking taht money can be found in another day and ways.

hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:57:57 AM

I can't believe with such current situation everything will recover just within 15 days, if there is still room for you to provide another money then this is a better chance to do averaging. Even the possibility to recover 100% of your invested money is really less, at least you can earn another money by seeking little profit by daily trading. With this bottom price level, increasing 5% or 10% for daily profit will be OK. Then accumulated within 15 days later you will potentially earn around 100% of the additional money as aforesaid.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Maximo1

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:40:38 AM

I am going very bad phase.I need my money for my personal reasons.So can I withdraw my some of my investment.

Everything in the market is going red and red day by day. Everything has already reduced more than 100 % .So there is any chance to increase in the market within 15 days.

Actually interms of recover thats the hardest question because no one can tell when will it be and yes im also  disappointed  regarding the market now but we cant help about  it, so for me  just withdraw it, it seems you really need a money  dont bother your mind, do what you think is right so you wont regret at the end.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:02:21 AM

We feel the same way, most of us here, it a matter of who is durable to endure the pain that you are experiencing right now-we all do in fact. I bet you are not one of the ones who holds total of million dollars in the crypto-so take it easy, there are more people who have invested in the market far the way you do. Panicking will just leave you headaches and may cause strokes that can even leave you dead, so be cool.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:25:41 AM

you should only invest what you can afford to lose and also sometimes it is best to invest the money that you do not need not the money that is your whole livelihood so that in case of an emergency you don't need to liquidate your investment.

nothing can drop more than 100%! dropping 100% is the max meaning it goes down to zero. there is no price lower than zero!
as for chance to rise, since I am assuming you are bag holding altcoins, there is a chance that they can have a small recovery. which will be a dead cat bounce. it can be a good time to dump them but it will be very short and won't last long if it happens. it may not even happen though because we already had some small DCB for some of them.

Only Bitcoin
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:19:40 AM

The market at this point is still at a turning point so, you can't tell yet if the trend will switch to a bull or continue on a bear trend.

Usually this is always true when Bitcoin reaches it's support price of ~6k. In theory, it should bounce back from this low but you can't tell for sure yet.

If I was in your situation, I would wait 15 days and see what happens.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

I still believe will be any times for crypto bull run again,  but not in 15 days.  It is hard to predict price of crypto in 15 days. If you need money you have to withdraw it in lose,  and you can start for crypto in other day with other better strategy.

Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:33:12 AM

We can not know that in 15 days the market will increase or decrease. If you increase you will regret for withdrawing money. But what if the market continues to fall and you lose more money? You have to make choices. If you really need money then withdraw the investment if you can not make money otherwise.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:37:58 AM

I hasbeen make the same mistake like you, by put all money in to crypto but when i need money in urgent i got problem because my money decrease, from that case now i try to locked some profit in to fiat so make me easy to withdraw money when i need it. You have no choice, just withdraw it and try to learn from this.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:50:48 AM

As no one can predict the prices of coins, no one knows how the market moves these days. If you think that you can take risk, you need to see what happens within this 15 days and make a good move. Or if you can not even wait for 15 days, you can go ahead with selling now. But keep in mind that, you might lose or you might get profit if you wait 15 more days. Or you can keep a strategy of selling your coins, Low hyped coins, you can sell them half each and highly hyped coins of 10% if that makes your need fulfil. It’s a suggestion, you can follow or not is depends on you.

CJPEREZ

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:50:26 AM

If you really need money you can withdraw your investment take this mistake as a lesson don't put all your money in crypto because crypto is risky and dangerous you have no choice just withdraw your money. Maybe you learned a lesson now so don't do it again for your safety.
RAMSHIVDEEPAK (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:03:57 AM

I am not begging , I am asking about the opinion and future trend of the market.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:14:22 AM

The market has been on its red days for about 2 days now. I would recommend  you to still hold on and wait for a bounce back anytime this week or next week. Trust me, you'll never regret it.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:14:59 AM

Literally no one can tell you anything.

If your need is that desperate then why wait? It's not as if the price of anything is going to double by the end of the month. We're still working our way down from the highs. You might end up with a few more per cent or lose a few more per cent.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  All
  Print  

Jump to: