Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:30:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need money...  (Read 996 times)
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:20:15 PM

I think 15 days is not enough to recover the market, this month bitcoin prices tend to be stable and not easy to increase. if you have no choice except to sell your bitcoin in 15 days, you can wait until 15 days because there is still a possibility for bitcoin prices to increase even it just increase a few percent.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:56:28 AM

I am going very bad phase.I need my money for my personal reasons.So can I withdraw my some of my investment.

Everything in the market is going red and red day by day. Everything has already reduced more than 100 % .So there is any chance to increase in the market within 15 days.
I can wait only for 15 days.
Should I wait for 15 days or withdraw instantly.
It is your choice to make, however, you may want to change your topic as that would give the wrong impression to mods that you are begging and that is against the rule of the forum. If you feel you are in dire need of the money and there is no other source you can get it from, you have no choice than to just get out some of what you have to fix that.

Unfortunately for you the market is in a huge bear trend, but it is what it is. Most people are not good in making profits in down trend markets. If you have skills then you may win within that also. But as of now, staying away from active trading is highly recommended.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:11:17 AM

I am going very bad phase.I need my money for my personal reasons.So can I withdraw my some of my investment.

Everything in the market is going red and red day by day. Everything has already reduced more than 100 % .So there is any chance to increase in the market within 15 days.

Personally,i also disappointed regarding the market and we cant assure within 15 days it will recover, predicting the price is the hardest job in crypyocurrency, if you really need a money then i advised you to withdraw it before its too late, just do what is right before you regret at the end.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:19:58 AM

I think 15 days is not enough to recover the market, this month bitcoin prices tend to be stable and not easy to increase. if you have no choice except to sell your bitcoin in 15 days, you can wait until 15 days because there is still a possibility for bitcoin prices to increase even it just increase a few percent.
If you want to earn money then step in to the market of cryptocurrency and especially in the market of Bitcoin if you have proper knowledge about the Bitcoin and its processes then proceed for it. However if you are not well in the market of Bitcoin and do not know much about it then start from trading with less valuable coins so that you may get experience and will upgrade slowly.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:48:00 AM

If you want to earn money then step in to the market of cryptocurrency and especially in the market of Bitcoin if you have proper knowledge about the Bitcoin and its processes then proceed for it. However if you are not well in the market of Bitcoin and do not know much about it then start from trading with less valuable coins so that you may get experience and will upgrade slowly.
taking the risk and be positive and do the best thing that you can be able to take for while you are making money here in this crypto currency all of a sudden this is can be take for nit so long if you know what strategy are you willing to take for.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

Personally,i also disappointed regarding the market and we cant assure within 15 days it will recover, predicting the price is the hardest job in crypyocurrency, if you really need a money then i advised you to withdraw it before its too late, just do what is right before you regret at the end.

That's the risk you take when you invest in this crypto market. Sadly, even if you really need it, the market doesn't care. We've been in this trend for pretty much the whole year and i don't think it will to your preferred value in that time. You're likely to exit at a loss if you really need it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ershovspa

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

The problem here is that people tend to get into crypto with all (or most) of their money and in time they invest more and more and in the end get to the point where they need fiat for their daily lives and costs but they don't have enough because they already invested. It's understandable, if you're a miner electricity costs are high and everything else, you'll need a lot of fiat. And then the market collapses and you know that you need to wait for it to recover to get the profit from your investments but you need fiat also and you're stuck. I know many people that did this.

What can I say other than you should constantly get some part of the profit out of crypto. It's nice to see your balance get fatter but in the end you need fiat to pay the bills.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

taking the risk and be positive and do the best thing that you can be able to take for while you are making money here in this crypto currency all of a sudden this is can be take for nit so long if you know what strategy are you willing to take for.
Do your homework, research well and find those fundamentals that will give you some edge in order to make good earnings inside this market, even its not good sway you will be able to take some chances to earned, knowing what to do and allow yourself to make and adopt any possible ways to earn
this positive approach will guide you to make some good decision even in the falling market, judge according to knowledge make an entry and make sure
that you properly research.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:53:22 AM

If that is an emergency personal matter then sell right away rather than to wait but given the days that you've mentioned then stick to it whatever the prices outcome and the current market condition but the soundest and most safe decision is to sell now rather than to gamble the prices on the 15 days period you are not going to know the exact outcomes within those days as you are not going to cut all of your crypto, you may hold them for longer then reap the returns lately.
Trading or investment in the market of Bitcoin and other currencies will need you to use some money in order to buy currency of your desire. If you need to buy the Bitcoin then it is the highest rated choice and second after it is the Ethereum, both are favorable for long term.

For short term trading or investment we need to use fewer amounts as we know that short term is favorable in Altcoin and Litecoin etc which are available on low rates.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:13:40 AM

you better hold back and do not sell the assets you have when the price at the exchange is experiencing a price reduction because when you sell you will get the loss, better wait patiently and do not easily panic.
dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:15:20 PM

I don't recommend selling now bro. You will regret what you have lost so just hold strong and everything will be fine. Remember: never lose hope!
lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

Money matters, most of us need them and they are what we want to achieve, you work because you need money to farm your life we need the basic needs of the living i need money for future and now
ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:52:35 PM

I don't recommend selling now bro. You will regret what you have lost so just hold strong and everything will be fine. Remember: never lose hope!

It's easy to hodl when you don't need fiat.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:14:19 PM

If you are in need of money I would suggests you to use bounty or signature campaign   but don’t sell your bitcoin at all, we should take active part in all campaigns so we will earn huge profit at the end, bitcoin campaigns gives free money for not investing anything you will have to use your skills and your knowledge to write useful and read worthy posts.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:17:40 PM

I introduced Bitcoin to many people back in 2014 and 2015 and everybody laughed and called it a scam.

Then when BTC hit about $20K, they all started calling me and asking how they can invest, I told them not to invest yet because price is way too high. They got mad and said stuff like "Share the wealth" and bought anyways at $20K.

Now they are calling me and asking me how they can short BTC to get their money back. I tell them, now is not a good time to short. They open up a Bitmex account anyways and keep getting rekt because they use 100x leverage.

In general, bitcoin won't benefit from these types of holders.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:39:35 PM

If you really need it badly you can take it back, all your investment but it will result to wasting your own money though you can't do anything about it. There are times that we really need to have a money on our pocket especially for emergency purposes but if your personal reason is not life threatening or life changing like buying your personal appliances or any luxury things then the real problem is you.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:20:28 AM

you better hold back and do not sell the assets you have when the price at the exchange is experiencing a price reduction because when you sell you will get the loss, better wait patiently and do not easily panic.
Just look at this helpless condition. I wish he had thought about it before making the investment. I know he will not consider your suggestion because he need the money right now and might withdraw which will incur him either a very low profit or loss. This is not what one should enter the market for.

One should invest the money that is not needed for some future use in the near future. If you invest the money you do not need, you will be able to go long run and enjoy in the future.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:29:46 AM

I agree that never get panic in every situation because you wont be able to think well and it will result into nothing. Especially here in cryptocurrency where the situation in crypto market is highly volatile.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

It is your choice to make, however, you may want to change your topic as that would give the wrong impression to mods that you are begging and that is against the rule of the forum. If you feel you are in dire need of the money and there is no other source you can get it from, you have no choice than to just get out some of what you have to fix that.

Unfortunately for you the market is in a huge bear trend, but it is what it is. Most people are not good in making profits in down trend markets. If you have skills then you may win within that also. But as of now, staying away from active trading is highly recommended.
Market of the Bitcoin is suffering from a down fall these days and this market value made many investors in loss because they had invested in a market where the value was more than the current market therefore they are upset. However the current market is a golden opportunity for people due to the low price of about 6.1k dollar people can collect a lot of coins.
Nonie

Activity: 560

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

waw this a bad situation i think the price keeps coming down now. last I see the price is already up to $6,000. the first resistance to be crossed is $6,500 for a sign the price will rise. hopefully it will be strong and hopefully your money will come back

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: