Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:57:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch Plan w/ exact times, gonna be a wild week MEOW!  (Read 12877 times)
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:33:19 PM

Just look at this first post when ANN of kittehcoin is made. This pool is owned by lonestar108.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=383068.msg4118073#msg4118073

We didn't talked about that pool in our MEOW related discussions. No one in dev team said to me that we will take over that pool from lonestar108.  In fact I think that I have there my coins captured. I have it captured in all other coins I have mined and didn't send any msg to anyone about that. I hate to see people panic about something especially spreading rumors like someone on the IRC said something about something. Imagine situation where complete dev team worked so hard for last month and we will drop all that work for few millions of coins...

If the pool is or was truly owned by "Lonestar" Why did Danosphere have it? Why would anyone give out a wallet possibly full of millions of meows to someone else to handle? And these are not rumors. The forum thread is listed right above all this, where you can read DanoSphere had the wallet and was doing something with it, the last person to hold the wallet itself. If he was helping he should have stated that in the post itself. Regardless of how you look at it Danosphere was the last person with the wallet.
You have clearly not followed this coin closely.
Lonestar was the creator of the original coin, he stopped due to personal reasons and a dev team stepped into take it over due to not wanting to let the coin die.
The pool got DDOS to hell and was not running for days due to this.

Here is an idea, how about you WAIT until Danosphere has a chance to post about it before making any flawed assumptions.

snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:35:52 PM

On another note..

Why in *&%&% would you not have autopayout setup on your accounts?
helmet

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:36:40 PM

Aye, we spent all those hours and hard work so we could take 2 mill coins (or whatever the figure is)..
Makes sense.
Really can we just drop this for time being, I am sure it will be resolved shortly. Its all just FUD.

Why drop it, it's a great place to sort it out because it's more official here and many people are worried about it. It gives a place for those who are having issues to state them and a place for the dev team to clarify. It's not a big problem once the people involved have straightened it out. I didn't mine on the problem pool, but when lots of people are talking about it and putting it into relation with the devs... It puts a bad taste in the stomach of those who hold a fair bit of the coin or who may be looking at purchasing some. As we've seen below, it turns out it's probably not dano's pool, but he got involved to help. Now people can sleep sound at night. But before I mentioned it here and asked for the straight and narrow on it, the issue was getting out of control because people were supposedly not getting answers from Dano on it after asking him. It's best for the coin's community to investigate and find out what is really going on.
xxmalakitexx

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:39:04 PM

Just look at this first post when ANN of kittehcoin is made. This pool is owned by lonestar108.

We didn't talked about that pool in our MEOW related discussions. No one in dev team said to me that we will take over that pool from lonestar108.  In fact I think that I have there my coins captured. I have it captured in all other coins I have mined and didn't send any msg to anyone about that. I hate to see people panic about something especially spreading rumors like someone on the IRC said something about something. Imagine situation where complete dev team worked so hard for last month and we will drop all that work for few millions of coins...

If the pool is or was truly owned by "Lonestar" Why did Danosphere have it? Why would anyone give out a wallet possibly full of millions of meows to someone else to handle? And these are not rumors. The forum thread is listed right above all this, where you can read DanoSphere had the wallet and was doing something with it, the last person to hold the wallet itself. If he was helping he should have stated that in the post itself. Regardless of how you look at it Danosphere was the last person with the wallet.
Lonestar was the creator of the original coin, he stopped due to personal reasons and a dev team stepped into take it over due to not wanting to let the coin die.

Here is an idea, how about you WAIT until Danosphere has a chance to post about it before making any flawed assumptions.

Are you stupid, or can you not read? Even if Lonestar was the owner/creator Dano had the wallet. Its in the kittehcoin forum, so no I am not making assumptions or spreading lies. If there is a adult in the house, have them read the first post for you and the name of the person who made it. http://kittehcoin.info/forums/general-%28non-client%29-meow-talk/kittehcoinpool-com-is-down/
MijntjeGoud

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:40:07 PM

so is diff also decreasing?
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:43:49 PM

Are you stupid, or can you not read? Even if Lonestar was the owner/creator Dano had the wallet. Its in the kittehcoin forum, so no I am not making assumptions or spreading false lies. If there is a adult in the house, have them read the first post for you and the name of the person who made it. http://kittehcoin.info/forums/general-%28non-client%29-meow-talk/kittehcoinpool-com-is-down/

Annnnd Im out.
zachamo

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

There can be only one!

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:47:53 PM

Chill out people, I'm sure you'll get your coins. Devs have been swamped with the relaunch, give them a little more time. Why the heck would the lead dev who's put a crapload of his free time into kittehcoin do something so stupid as steal a few coins and harm the prestige of his own efforts on kitteh?

Use logic people. Patience is a virtue, and you should all be holding anyhow. When you do get all your coins out they'll be worth all the more BTC as a result of Dano and other dev's efforts. Is the inconvenience unfortunate: of course it is. Will it all be worked out? I have full faith that it will.

4000 chars available and all I got was this stupid tagline.
SackofBits

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:49:15 PM

Chill out people, I'm sure you'll get your coins. Devs have been swamped with the relaunch, give them a little more time. Why the heck would the lead dev who's put a crapload of his free time into kittehcoin do something so stupid as steal a few coins and harm the prestige of his own efforts on kitteh?

Use logic people. Patience is a virtue, and you should all be holding anyhow. When you do get all your coins out they'll be worth all the more BTC as a result of Dano and other dev's efforts.

what if the relaunch really isn't happening?

BadgerCoin: BCE5ABarPLdenidMRSr4vJK1z2u7VWzoDo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI
Inity

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:49:55 PM

I agree. Lets wait on Dano to reply when he's online. That's the best thing to do. He's the lead Dev an has been busy with relaunch and also have a normal day job. I mined there for some time without any problems. I'm sure this will be resolved.
mavis369

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 04:53:24 PM

Trade Key 688f99809268d2d14f2d6309ad5d25e493afc913
majsta

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:54:25 PM

Yeah we took all kittehcoins from that pool and went to Hawaii and instead of swimming and playing with girls we decided to spread false rumors here about some relaunch.
I m sorry I know that this answer is not professional but I had to...  

zachamo

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

There can be only one!

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:54:42 PM

OMG! I just figured it all out.. It's all a hoax! Dano setup this pool and promoted it so he could steal a few million kitteh, then spent all this time promoting a false relaunch so he could pump up the price and sell his stolen meow! I bet he owns all of the dev's bitcointalk accounts too, and logs into IRC with multiple clients running multiple instances of TOR!  

It all makes sense now - and even better:

4000 chars available and all I got was this stupid tagline.
munchmunch

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 05:24:03 PM

Here is the reply pm I got from danosphere when I asked about it 28 Jan.

"Please PM Lonestar108 on bitcointalk. It's his pool. Another member on reddit contacted him yesteday and here was his reply:
from Lycerion sent 16 hours ago
Just got a reply from lonestar:
Lycerion, Thanks for your PM - kittehcoinpool got the shit DDOSed out of it this weekend and now I have to go through multiple steps, including supplicating my host to unsuspend the account the server's hosted on long enough for me to pull off the pool's DB and import it in the the new server, which is all set up and ready to go..
We are on it, man. The pool IS coming back up ASAP, the pool wallet is safe, and you will get every last MEOW we owe you. I'm super sorry that you're having to wait to get your funds out... if it was our fault I'd send you some of my own damn BTC myself because this is not cool... but this one is squarely on the fucking DDOSers that kill a profitable coin's pools so they can mine the shit out of a coin with large mining farms while locking out everyone else.
lonestar108

Sorry that is all the info I have, its not something within my control at this time..."
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 05:35:13 PM

People on IRC are saying that the lead dev for kitteh, danosphere... Shut his pool down a week ago and isn't giving people their coins...... Makes me a bit skeptical about this coin. Is this true?

LIES. Get the story straight.

Kittehcoinpool.com is owned by Lonestar108 (user on these forums). As we prepped to relaunch, ALL of the KittehCoin pools were attacked by DDoS. His hosting provider shut him out because of the attacks. I was WORKING WITH HIM TO RESTORE THE POOL. WORK ON THE WALLET UPGRADE TOOK PRECEDENCE. I do not control that pool or that server its on. I was trying to HELP HIM move it to a more stable box and get it back up and running but that was tabled. If you want to know what is up with kittehcoinpool.com ASK HIM.

I am really offended  Huh Embarrassed Huh that there are insinuations I'd be doing anything underhanded like this; I've been above-board this ENTIRE TIME. How much more do I need to do to prove this team is honest?

PM LONESTAR108 AND GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 05:40:31 PM

Basically, the one with the wallet could do a simple (even offline) installation, put up the MPOS and send coins out to people, in 1h work time.

yeah, if we could get access to the database. Which we can't yet. See the previous post. I was helping Lonestar108 move the server. We moved the wallet but the server access was cutoff by the hosting provider before we could dump the DB. We (he) is still trying to dump the DB. Without the DB, he cannot pay people what they are owed. Its not "so simple" you see.

No one is stealing anyone's coins. Quite the opposite actually but I'm sure Lonestar108 will be happy to see how you all are treating him in his attempts to save your coins.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
SackofBits

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:40:52 PM

People on IRC are saying that the lead dev for kitteh, danosphere... Shut his pool down a week ago and isn't giving people their coins...... Makes me a bit skeptical about this coin. Is this true?

LIES. Get the story straight.

Kittehcoinpool.com is owned by Lonestar108 (user on these forums). As we prepped to relaunch, ALL of the KittehCoin pools were attacked by DDoS. His hosting provider shut him out because of the attacks. I was WORKING WITH HIM TO RESTORE THE POOL. WORK ON THE WALLET UPGRADE TOOK PRECEDENCE. I do not control that pool or that server its on. I was trying to HELP HIM move it to a more stable box and get it back up and running but that was tabled. If you want to know what is up with kittehcoinpool.com ASK HIM.

I am really offended  Huh Embarrassed Huh that there are insinuations I'd be doing anything underhanded like this; I've been above-board this ENTIRE TIME. How much more do I need to do to prove this team is honest?

PM LONESTAR108 AND GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT.

thank you for the reply and clearing this up!

BadgerCoin: BCE5ABarPLdenidMRSr4vJK1z2u7VWzoDo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI
shai_

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:44:53 PM

pools are NOT banks
always configure auto payouts
probably many altcoins and even bitcoin's pools were hacked/ddosed/scammed/lost in the history of mining
also 'official' pools
mining is without warranty
also wallet.dat is without a warranty
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:46:57 PM

And if we could all get back to focus on the re-launch please.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 05:47:43 PM

OMG! I just figured it all out.. It's all a hoax! Dano setup this pool and promoted it so he could steal a few million kitteh, then spent all this time promoting a false relaunch so he could pump up the price and sell his stolen meow! I bet he owns all of the dev's bitcointalk accounts too, and logs into IRC with multiple clients running multiple instances of TOR!  

It all makes sense now - and even better:

DAMN! You've foiled my plan! How did you know?! Tongue On another note that ancient aliens guy is a trip Smiley

MEOW TO THE MOON BABY!

danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 05:50:44 PM

Since there is clear concern over kittehcoinpool.com let me say this one last thing just to clear the air:
  • The wallet is safe, only myself and Lonestar108 have access. Its just chilling at the moment.
  • Lonestar108 is committed to restoring the pool, even if its just to payout everyone then shut it down for good.
  • Lonestar108 is blocked by his hosting provider at the moment, and he is the best person to reach out to if you're looking for specifics/timelines
You'll get your coins. Now back to the relaunch!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: