Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 11:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies?  (Read 21806 times)
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:06:11 PM

I think it's a next step for ICO to promote their currency, to make investors be interesting to the project. And celebrities are the most effected peoples to peoples buy on.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

I would never trust them because it is obvious that they endorse it because they have get paid for it or are the holders of it who waits for the moment to dump on someone else.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

I don't trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.They pursue their goals and make their forecasts for the sake of their benefits.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:25:49 PM

I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

I personally do not really take the matter seriously. because after all most celebrities only in use as a service introduce a product. yes, that's what usually happens. what's more, really involved in the crypto industry, and I guess I have not found the celebrities yet.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:26:49 PM

It really depends on the person/celebrity who is endorsing cryptocurrency. Because, being an endorser doesn't mean that they know it completely how it works. It is possible that they don't know it at all and just endorsing for the sake of money. So, it is better to have your own research rather than listening to some celebrity.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:45:44 PM

In my opinion there are some celebrities who believe in and participate in cryptocurrency, only they are not too buzzing in public
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:47:26 PM

They ( celebrity ) also have their right to advertise crypto or not but using them as crypto advertising is a great choice !
Bitcoin already grow so big and massive but not all people trust on this currency so celebrity may help a bit !
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

They ( celebrity ) also have their right to advertise crypto or not but using them as crypto advertising is a great choice !
Bitcoin already grow so big and massive but not all people trust on this currency so celebrity may help a bit !
For advertising purposes, yes indeed this celebrities can hyped certain project if they involved their selves inside this business, we all knew that celebrities also finding opportunities if they will see the potentials and start accepting projects to promote crypto it surely brings big noise to the market and a lots of hype will happen.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

i dont trust it too much when any celebrities endorsing or even predicting the cryptocurrency.
because your money, you will responsible with it, not other peoples. If you want to buy crypto, always buy a good coins because it is a good coin,
not because other peoples promote it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

I do not believe the famous personalities who advertise cryptocurrencies,and sometimes even try to create and promote their own. Now there is a wave of such empty tokens that create a pump,collect money from investors and those who believe in them,and then use them for their own purposes. I try to avoid such projects.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

I really don't pay attention to this kind of things. If they want to promote cryptos, it can be a good thing, but I won't take that into account before making an investment.

Orsen

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:02:38 PM

I think that all the same famous people have their own information channels more reliable and they invest with great confidence as they have good information!
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

Actually bitcoin is not a product which needs celebrities to say good about cryptocurrency.Cryptocurrency is the best asset now.Cryptocurrencies is growing in a narrow growth.Every year the investors and traders in bitcoin is increasing.Even though price is fluctuates,we can get profit at some other points.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
strawberrypills

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

It is an advertisement so they get paid to endorse the product whether they believe in it or not. I don't trust them but I wouldn't say it's a scam either. Still, it wouldn't hurt to check out the project to see if it is good/has a potential to be successful.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:05:25 PM

For me money is a very powerful tool to make any person endorse something that they dont really believe in and most often than not this is what celebrities do for living once a big company or multi-billionare person will pay them to promote something once the price is right they will endorse it, so basically i dont really think those paid endorser really has strong conviction about cryptocurrency compared to those common people who actually experience the good things it can give.
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:07:51 PM

I have never believed in any celebrity. I have seen countless celebrities speculating on the trend of Bitcoin in 2018, but none of them are correct! Since these people are not responsible for their own words, they may be evaluated indiscriminately!

youcansee

Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:15:10 PM

I think so, because celebrities are really influential nowadays and they can encourage others to join the cryptocurrency, it is just that the government might not approve it.
I think the influence of celebrities is only a small part, because investors are not looking at the advertisers of celebrity projects only, but they also see if they are influential in the world of cryptocurrency or not

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
stil55

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

To be honest i never listen to what celebrities say about cryptocurrencies, because i think it  just an advertising stunt, that make some new crypto projects to promote and popularize their token in the cryptocurrency market, also these celebrities are not professionals in the cryptocurrency field.
Sparklins4u

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

most of these celebrities know nothing about cryptocurrencies, their statements at times tend to affect the market due to their influence and followers on social media
runor

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

When people say this, it is public people who often make you think that there is somewhere a trick!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: