Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:38:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies?  (Read 21796 times)
123jznjx1892889

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

I really don't pay attention to this kind of things. If they want to promote cryptos, it can be a good thing, but I won't take that into account before making an investment.
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:20:28 AM

Not really. I go for the roadmap, team, whitepaper, platform, reviews from other investors. That's how I landed investing in chozun 途赞
befine77

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

I don't trust any celebrities because mostly of their endorsed project are not really so it means they are only desperate for the money paid by the management of the project. But I believed in some big investors (Big Whales) because they are literally can affect the market behaviors upon on their decisions.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:12:17 PM

At first we are all human and anyone can contribute with options, different opinions we'll get but that doesn't certain all will be right opinions.
teskostecenje

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:13:34 PM

Since they are just given a line what to say or a scene to act in endorsing a certain coin, basically, they don't have the full knowledge of what they are doing. Not unless I know them that they are also inclined to finance or this industry, that's the time I will give some of my trust.
Jizel

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:09:54 PM

In general, yes, because it seems to me that these people risk their name if suddenly it turns out that the company was just a soap bubble. The hatred of people will be turned in their direction, and it is not profitable for them.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

In short, no. Although, it still needs to be determined - who is this famous person? If this is a well-known person in the crypto industry, then at least his words need to be listened to. And conclusions already to do most.

Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:18:36 PM

I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
of course I believe because I think they will not want endorsing crypto or ico that is not clear the potential and quality because the stakes are their own big names so I believe and I am sure many also believe
so from that now there are still many developers who use the big name of a person because it has a big impact on the crypto or ico it

GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:45:44 AM

I really don't see the point when a celebrity endorse the cryptocurrencies. For me, only those people that lacks knowledge in cryptocurrency buys that idea. Celebrities does not make the price of the cryptocurrency rise. It is about the cryptocurrencies abilities and its features. If the crypto is kind of worthless and its been advertise by a celebrity, I really don't think anyone could buy it.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Matilda

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:52:31 AM

I don't think there will be too much impact. Only a few national policies and actions, or hacker theft and loss, can affect the encryption market.
pidobir

Activity: 446
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:35:00 PM

I think celebrities just sell themselves and they don't care what they advertise. Tell you trust advertising?

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

I think celebrities just sell themselves and they don't care what they advertise. Tell you trust advertising?
Bull's-eye. Clowns always dance for money under any pipe. If Johnny Dep will be offered a large amount, he will advertise at least money from the genital herpes, stating that he cleared his own

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:12:32 AM

Bull's-eye. Clowns always dance for money under any pipe. If Johnny Dep will be offered a large amount, he will advertise at least money from the genital herpes, stating that he cleared his own

Celebrities are not only popular but also very influential. Personally, I don't think we should rely on their endorsement alone, because I believe some of them are just playing the role, acting as models and not really trying or living the essence themselves. It's still important to do our own research, study and understand the market, learn to manage risks, explore what strategy to use, must have the willingness and bravery to take on the challenges in the field of cryptocurrency.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

Some of them are getting paid, some of them trying to be seemed cool, some really believe I guess.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Idowuogbo

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

For celebrity to endorsed crypto currencies, it will be a great achievement to crypto. Bcos it will serve lots of purposes for crypto 1
1. Advertisement purpose
2. Advancement purpose
3. Strenght
All this will benefit d early adopter of crypto and as such people will tend to make more research of it
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:13:18 AM

The success of a cryptocurrencies or token depends on how it develop, its features, innovations and investors and not on any celebrities. Celebrities will attract many investors but it is only temporary because crypto investors are more interested in the quality of the virtual coins not on the endorsers. The cryptocurrencies can't be likened to a commercial product where celebrities are the main endorsers
xlm19877

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:15:56 AM

depends what crypto supports if the crypto looks fascinating and has great future prospects, possibly I will confide in it, however hard to decide if the new crypto has a decent prospect or not
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:18:53 AM

Not at all I don’t trust anything that celebrity indorse; especially crypto currencies. I mean, if you have a solid project why would you need a face to speak for your tech?
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:21:50 AM

The success of a cryptocurrencies or token depends on how it develop, its features, innovations and investors and not on any celebrities. Celebrities will attract many investors but it is only temporary because crypto investors are more interested in the quality of the virtual coins not on the endorsers. The cryptocurrencies can't be likened to a commercial product where celebrities are the main endorsers

This is absolutely right a successful project need a good developer, technology and a good community, if you investing in any ico project you need to check carefully the every detail of the project, an endorsement by celebrity is only a way of any project to attract more investor and also to trust their project.

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:23:12 AM

Not at all I don’t trust anything that celebrity indorse; especially crypto currencies. I mean, if you have a solid project why would you need a face to speak for your tech?

Woooo! crypto is also sort of a product that you need a audience to see and to attract, if i could see one i think it would really nice because they are really commited to it because advertising with celebrities is really requiring big amount of money also a lot of time. Now a days a lot of scam ico and i know that if you are really commited but you dont have a audience it is really good for the advertising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: