Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:47:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies?  (Read 21792 times)
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

I think in the world we are if you want to make some thing to be known very well or to be popular and with celebrities the can make cryptocurrency more popular.
if the celebrity is also a person who likes the crypto world I think it will be very good, and other people who see it will also immediately trust him, not because he is a famous person
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Idol_Network

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:06:02 AM

I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

Every now and then we see a celebrity like Floyd Maywether, Kim K and Dan Bilzerian mentioning Bitcoin or whichever crypto or even creating their own coin. Most of the time, these coins do not a have a true value backing the coin up then fans who buy their coin end up spending money for reason. If you check out Idol Network https://www.idol.network it allows you as fans to buy coins from celebrities who create coins. With these celebrity coin you can actually be entitled to backstage passes, exclusive parties or whatever the celebrity want to feature on their coin. Pretty neat!
Psynthax

Activity: 2282
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:09:01 AM

I think in the world we are if you want to make some thing to be known very well or to be popular and with celebrities the can make cryptocurrency more popular.
if the celebrity is also a person who likes the crypto world I think it will be very good, and other people who see it will also immediately trust him, not because he is a famous person
They're endorsing crypto for reason and ofcourse it's because they are famous. that's the reason why most of ICO that want their project to be endorsed willing to pay huge amount of money just for an instastory.
ofcourse theres plenty of celebrities that's really interested in crypto but most of them are not going to do something for free.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:53:51 PM

NO, I don't. I do not trust anything that celebrities endorse at all, not just cryptocurrencies. I think that tha's one set of selfish and self centered people and whatever they do or say is for their own benefits, and not because of the interest of the public, and most times, we ordinary people are even more aware of these things than they are, so why trust whatever it is that they say?

Do not be so negative. Celebrities are the same people as you and me. They also want to earn additional money and invest in the cryptocurrencies. Just watch this informative video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6iYKnW7ef4
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

I do not believe because they know the actor. There are other currencies because they believe in crypto currency. so we do not have to distract them from focusing on ourselves so we have to approach trading strategies so we can get more money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Answer United

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

I am not against of them but I can't be sure in their profitability and common success because they are so dependent about creators. Maybe it will be more reliable later.
bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:14:17 AM

No, I really do not trust these celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies, and I would want to believe that I'm not the only one in on this. They are a bunch of selfish people and they do not care for any one but themselves. Whatever they say or do is always for their own benefit, and therefore, I do not see a reason why I should trust their intuitions  or whatever especially on an important issue as this.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:18:55 AM

I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
for me they are welcome to do so, but it doesnt influence my opinion on certain coins. you have to assume that some of them are paid for it and therefore i dont listen to celebrities.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

I do not care about these statements. I think that is a way of promoting the project. I do not like this.
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:33:58 AM

celebrities can endorse any item even in the crypto world, if it can attract investors why not, I just believe it because maybe it's one of the strategies of Crypto ,,
Ndubades

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:50:48 PM

Well, I wish I could. Celebrities need money to maintain status quo, therefore I believe they will endorse anything that will bring them money. Cryptocurrency has come to stay, celebrities' endorsement or not.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

No, because it clearly looks like some kind of scum, only celebrities do not understand that they do such actions can ruin their career, they must understand what they are doing, because it is necessary.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

Famous people favor electronic money very well. They have a very strong economy. Their investment will help bitcoin grow and increase prices. The influence of celebrities on the public is very strong. If they accept the money invested in electronic money will also attract many participants.
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:46:06 PM

Not all celebrities can be trusted, but I believe that cryptocurrencies are very promising and will grow even without them.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
Prime20

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:58:15 PM

Yes, I do trust any ico that is endorsed by a celebrity reason being that before they could endorse the ICO and because of their reputation they must have made extensive research about the ICO.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:09:17 PM

of course not, I'm sure that half of these celebrities even have no idea what blockchain technology is and how they work, of course, these are all planned actions, I believe in such things to economists and blockchain analysts, they know exactly how this world works.
stunedi

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:12:02 PM

no, I don't trust celebrities who support cryptocurrency. because all statements made earlier didn't justify themselves.
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:13:51 PM

No I don't , they are not financial experts, often times they are ignorant of the details of the project they are endorsing, some have turned out in the past to be scams
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:20:35 PM

I'm not that naive. I think people should always be even more cautious when celebrities are endorsing a project.
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:38:48 PM

It highly affects a token. Ofcourse, a celebrity is popular and his or her popularity will be refelected to the token. Popularity on the other had is important for cryptos because it determines the demnd as well as market price increase . It is like a market strategy wherein the name of a popular person is use to promote product and for them to use it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: