Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:18:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies?  (Read 21794 times)
Ionzar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

Indeed, also noticed this trend - many projects invite celebrities to their team. But I believe that you do not need to be guided by this circumstance. Because the crypto market always assumes risks, no one can guarantee the success of a particular project. Therefore, you need to carefully choose the appropriate option, studying technology, the development team and documentation.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
The main mission of the celebrity invitation is advertising and attracting the attention of potential investors. Of course, to some extent this method works, it allows you to get money from investors. But in any case, one should not forget about the importance of an independent evaluation of a particular project, by studying its technology, the finished product and the development strategy.
cherepashkis

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:00:44 PM

no, I don't trust celebrities who support cryptocurrency. there were many different statements and so far none has been justified.
Brittanythanh

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:51:31 AM

I do not really believe. When they don't have the benefits then they won't advertise. I'm always wary of the good things they say.
raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:07:43 AM

For me yes i trust celebreties endorsing. Because celebrity wont sacriface her/she name and if the celebrity try to scam using ico he can be arristed
nameforcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:08:45 PM

I do not trust celebrities which do advertizing to cryptocurrency. They anyway have interest. Of course they I would think would not begin to do advertizing if at all did not believe in its growth. But nevertheless I better itself will check in information before purchase, than to trust someone.

terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:17:42 PM

No, we all know some of them got paid for endorsing  an ICO. Its better to do your own research, Paris Hilton once endorse an ICO and nothing happen to that alts actually.

cryptoassault

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:18:53 PM

Unless that celebrity is named Vitalik, then no way. What does a celebrity know about crypto?
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:27:28 PM

For me, I dont really matter even who they are celebrities endorsing in such a token. I'll be directly search with my own, If I want to invest in that token too.Thus, if I convinced to its whitepaper and to its platform, so I will invest.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1339

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:42:08 PM

You should never trust a celebrity endorsing a cryptocurrency, in fact when I see that instead of the desire to invest in the project I see the project with even more suspicious eyes, because they are spending money and hiring a celebrity to endorse them when they could have used that money to develop something at least an early version of what they're trying to create but instead they choose marketing over development.
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:52:47 PM

if that's true, I certainly believe, because it's not just celebrities who support crypto, because there is a lot of evidence that can be seen clearly if crypto doesn't have to be convinced by anyone.
I don't think it has too much effect with all the news.
angrybirdy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:36:36 PM

it depends, if the celebrity has any background about crypto, maybe I might trust the project. but if the celebrity is just a celebrity which is very popular without any real knowledge about crypto, I wont spend my time with it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tripple O

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:38:20 PM

Once more, endorsing the celebrities for the ICOs is part of the promotion media. The developer and the team will do everything to promote their ICO projects. It is in order to invite many investors to trust their ICO. However, I think it is not only based on the celebrities endorsement. We must also analyze the other factors such as their WP, Team, concept, channel, and other things required.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:58:05 AM

for me it is like any other advertising and advertising i do not trust. that is why it is nothing special for me when a celebrities promotes a coin. certainly he was paid for it and therefore the advertising from my point of view is not worth much.
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:09:27 AM

Most of the celebrities making an endorsement on the ico has no possible knowledge, no offense, but as I have seen, many celebrities are just making an endorsement and just getting paid, not to the point that they use it on their lifestyle.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:37:56 AM

There are many people who are also obsessed with their celebrity idols ,in sports , acting ,models ,so if this celebrities will be endorsing cryptocurrency there is great possibilities that the fans will be convinced through their endorsement of any cryptos especially bitcoin which is known now as popular crypto in the digital world.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 02:12:45 AM

Obviously no, I don't believe. Most of the time celebrities are used to promote a project by owner and they get paid. This is a common marketing strategy. We should keep away depending only such advertising endorsement and should research every interesting project with own strategy.
Grace037

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:21:15 AM

With the presence of this celebrities it add more confidence to everyone to pursue this business because of the impact with this popoular persons, but as what the other says that if this people had good intentions and bring more advertisement that can good for the business i think it is good, but as what other level i hope that as what we done first they done also, and the payment is equal no named level...
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:23:38 AM

Obviously no, I don't believe. Most of the time celebrities are used to promote a project by owner and they get paid. This is a common marketing strategy. We should keep away depending only such advertising endorsement and should research every interesting project with own strategy.

yeah right .  celebrities isnt the one that promotes the project but they are actually being paid by the owner of the project . it is still a good thing if we seen several advertisements about cryptos because that is only an indication or an evidence that cryptos are now being accepted and popularly known all over the globe . however right now , i dont see any crypto ads on the t.v or in the radio that is fully related to cryptos  .  
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:28:42 AM

As long as they are paid well, these influential celebrities won't care what it is all about. We've seen these mistakes happened like Centra that are now facing lawsuits.  Altcoins needs research to know it's a gem and not by using a gem which are the celebrities they used to attract investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: