Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:46:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies?  (Read 21793 times)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:36:26 AM

There are many people who are also obsessed with their celebrity idols ,in sports , acting ,models ,so if this celebrities will be endorsing cryptocurrency there is great possibilities that the fans will be convinced through their endorsement of any cryptos especially bitcoin which is known now as popular crypto in the digital world.
Crypto does not need to be endorsed by the popular celebrities for you to believe on it. Successful businessman are the one who showed the trueness of it, that it really can change the life of someone when they take risk and study the market. Digital currency is becoming popular not because of the celebrities but we all see the benefits of having it.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:52:51 AM

I am always convinced and optimistic that the future of cryptocurrencies will survive and continue to improve, even though currently haters continue to campaign on crypto rejection but I am sure they will be silent because of the fact that cryptocurrencies cannot be stopped.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:08:59 AM

I have never heard about this before. in my opinion, in this no crypto system endorse. There may be for some specific projects in ICO. but to coin it seems rare, and still I never find.

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:55:54 AM

See, on bitcointalk no one likes people who do shilling. Celebrities are literally doing same, ie. shilling products because they are getting paid to do that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

I think it's a good celebrity endorsing cryptocurrency, but I'm sure the cost will be expensive to embrace stars with the aim of introducing and promoting their project to everyone
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:55:54 AM

no big effect because celebrities just promote it without any action at all, for example as one of the big investors in crypto itself so that it can help the crypto market at the pump again. promotion is just a promotion, and does not attract investors.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:02:44 AM

I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

In my own opinion, you should not trust celebrities who are endorsing cryptocurrency because there are a lot of people who are just desperate to earn money and use their name to promote or decrease the number of investors in the market, they are considered as the price manipulators of the market.

Bastok

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:02:59 AM

I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

I don't personally  trust celebreties endorsing cryptocurrencies or even other product. Some of them are not genuinely care of what they endorse of what is the impact of other people as they are paid to do it. Unless it is their own will to do it.
admosfir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:10:58 AM

anyone who suggests crypto to me, I will not believe it directly, because before investing, I have a few things that must be considered to minimize risks such as fraud, scam, zero progress, etc.
muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:18:37 AM

In my opinion, celebrities who favor electronic money are not located outside the channels, form the promotion of the project. Therefore, I am confident in the results of the analysis and evaluation of my projects and market. I just look at the other line of information as a reference no other thing.

audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:20:26 AM

Believe it or not, it also depends on the type of crypto supported by the celebrity. After seeing the endorsing, I will not immediately trust the crypto it endorses. I will research or research about the crypto. If the crypto is good, then I will believe but not fully believe. and if the crypto is not good I will immediately not believe the crypto.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:21:34 AM

I think it's a good celebrity endorsing cryptocurrency, but I'm sure the cost will be expensive to embrace stars with the aim of introducing and promoting their project to everyone
Actually sometime I don't  trust those celebrity to endorse cryptocurrency because they only advertise but they don't know what really it is. So its still better if you choose a crypto by your own than believing to others even its celebrity or popular people. Also some celebrity it doesn't mean they have crypto or they used it they are only way to increase or to convince many people to buy their endorse cryptocurrency.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:21:59 AM

I don't have trust in any celebrity endorsers who promotes ICO's,no matter how famous they are we cannot guarantee that the project they endorse is legit because the celebrities also want to earn money with their endorsement and they didn't care if the project is legit or scam.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:32:41 AM

I think that all these stunts from celebrities are made just for advertising this or that coin. I never trust them because it's most likely a lie.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:33:39 AM

I believe in this, it can be used as a good way if celebrities can be one of the factors that can be used to pump the prices of other bitcoins and altcoins.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:34:20 AM

I'm sure that the fans of these people will no doubt believe their idol, but there are people like me who do not believe such a thing and they think with their own head, of course I do not believe, because these people do not understand what they are talking about.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

For my point of view,  celebrities can be one of the most influential people who can endorse ICO but that doesn't necessarily mean they can be well trusted.  They are just paid to advertise.

Yindian

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:43:20 AM

Although celebrity-supported projects are more reliable, we may just be co-operating, not celebrity's own coins. So I recommend investors to be cautious.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:13:04 AM

not a single one to be frank. celebs paid to run marketing promo for the projects. not that they are the one who doing it.

its different story if celebs themselves is part of the project, or they themselves are investor of the project. like GCOX ACM.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:59:20 AM

If trust in his character is probably not because I think it is not their field, but that does not mean to disparage either. But if trust in crypto that they promote can only. because certainly need a big capital to hire celebrities to become part of the crypto and this means they have a large allocation of crypto and target market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: