Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:57:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies?  (Read 21795 times)
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:25:50 PM

Of course, renowned people or celebrities have influence on the crypto market. These are the people with lot of followers who they can easily get to influence to get into crypto investment once they announce it on their social media outlet. Some refer to them as the whales and they are capable of bringing about the bull market we anticipate.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:29:29 PM

Of course, renowned people or celebrities have influence on the crypto market. These are the people with lot of followers who they can easily get to influence to get into crypto investment once they announce it on their social media outlet. Some refer to them as the whales and they are capable of bringing about the bull market we anticipate.
I'm not so sure on that, their influence if they are a person who does have assets of crypto and spread it. or they were market analysts crypto. If they are just plain celebrities I guess there will be no influence.

joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:29:46 PM

I don't trust nobody put here, everyone is here for the money and all the hype they keep creating is to get peoples money. It's not like they understand the tech behind the project.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

I do trust them, remember that someone who will advertise a cryptocurrency or any product to be sell in public will have legal matters to face once proven fake or scam.
So, celebrities are good kind of advertisements, and the team who will hire that one will definitely in huge amount of p[ayment.
I can tell that the project is really into something big and legit.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
Not all celebrities can be trusted, because some of them are just after money. So they may not care is the project is genuine or not, inasmuch as they are paid their money. Although, there are some of them with integrity, such can be trusted whenever they endorse a project.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:40:45 PM

no, they advertise everything for money or rewards, rely on their opinion is not necessary

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:45:54 PM

Why not they have a wide audience, even if their followers are not into cryptocurrencies they will get interested in what their idols are promoting, but when it comes to the projected longevity I don't think celebrities can help, the development team is the one in charge here for a long term.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:51:31 PM

This does not need to be trusted because the stars are paid for it, so if this project or coin falls or leaves the market, the stars do not risk their reputation but you lost money  Undecided
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:54:36 PM

That is good thing for crypto about increasing awareness but i dont trust any ico which using any celebrities. Because i think icos have to show their power with their whitepapers and codes. They shouldnt use any popular person for collecting money. But i feel happy when some popular guy share something about crypto in their twitter or instagram channels.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 01:13:36 PM

Celebrities that is endorsing good coins will boost the coins price and demand gradually, but I am not trusting it. Since the celebrity also is being payed by the ico project. We must go straight to the coins whitepaper to know more about the project.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Tigra3458

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:41:38 PM

Celebrities certainly affect the minds and attractiveness of projects, but in my opinion it only looks attractive as a brilliant wrapper. You should take a closer look at the team.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:12:46 PM

This used to have some level of influence and helps in fundamental analysis but recently it does not matter much any more, we have witnessed certain celebrity coins and endorsements that never held sway. Crypto traders and investors are more wiser now, endorsements can give you a certain pump but does not generally indicate the success of the coin on long run,their only benefit is just because of the large crowd an higher number of followers, but if project is shitty, it will only pump and dump afterwards

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:21:15 PM

Well, usually if celebrities advertise a certain cryptocurrency or ico, then usually they are paid for this advertising and they have nothing to this project

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
izay

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:28:11 PM

There are instances that celebrities photos are just a victims of photo grabber. Their picture are using by some people who intend to scam. Just be careful of patronizing those platforms like that. Lets assure that all informations and details exposed by them are legit. Do it by ourselves to investigate whether this is true by searching some details.
defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:33:08 PM

I won't trust endorsements for any products from celebrities, be it cryptocurrency or any other product. The whole point of endorsement is marketing their product and most probably the one who endorsed it was paid a hefty sum. We can't be so sure if the said endorser did really invest on the project at all. The only time I'd probably trust celebrity endorsements if he was really a well known cryptocurrency enthusiast (but of course this isn't still a guarantee on the worth of the project).

shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:43:21 PM

All the people that really think that all those celebrities are seriously endorsing those cryptocurrencies, deserve to lose all their funds.

Seriously, there is no way to believe that.

It just remembers me of that spot in where Mayweather was promoting a "shitcoin" that is now a scam that went down by more than 80 percent, lmao.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:47:59 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 06:35:51 AM by Question123

It depends to you if you trust to celebrities who endorsing cryptocurrency.

But if you supporters of the cryptocurrency it is big help to us to promote cryptocurrency to other people.
kursigoyang

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:05:03 PM

I do not really trust the artist who is promoting the project, except that in the project there are already many benefits offered and reasonable, then I will believe, I believe more if there are projects that work with large companies
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

if I knew them, surely I could answer your question. many possibilities, all depends on certain celebrities, maybe there are those who believe in crypto but I think most of them only advertise cryptocurrency so that there are many interested ones. even though they support crypto, I am sure that whatever they say is advertising.
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:39:16 PM

Now few people are working to maintain a personal brand. People are ready to cheat anyone for a few spare coins. And star is no exception.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: