Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:03:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies?  (Read 21792 times)
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:13:48 AM

It is a good thing. It shows even the elite understand the massive potentials inherent in the industry. Also, with the massive followership they enjoy, celebrities giving out public backing to the technology will present the opportunity to hundreds of thousands of their fans out there, this will lead to a major boom in the industry as more people become aware leading to an influx of fresh funds and investments. There is already a project (gcox) developed to promote celebrities out there. This is huge!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:15:30 AM

Well still they have been paid to do such that thing, celebrity thinks about the money not the project because they have been paid a lot for sure, so it's better to do research rather than believing celebrity words, they not guarantee you to get great gain from that project, they only do to get more investor
- Agreed, celebrities got money from the developers of the project, so they always endorse cryptocurrencies, I even believe they don't understand too much about crypto, what they have is just a reputation and do not have any specialized knowledge about crypto. And of course, I think we should not believe in celebrities, they are just scarecrows to help projects attract more capital, instead of believing in them, we should believe and our knowledge will be better, if celebrities want to invest in crypto, they will not need to show us too much, investment is not shared, always done in secret

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:58:21 AM

Well still they have been paid to do such that thing, celebrity thinks about the money not the project because they have been paid a lot for sure, so it's better to do research rather than believing celebrity words, they not guarantee you to get great gain from that project, they only do to get more investor

That's right, most of them receive money to advertise projects, and investors see it as a belief that they trust to invest their money in such a project. Because they think celebrities will not because of little money that advertises for scam projects
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:23:55 PM

That's right, most of them receive money to advertise projects, and investors see it as a belief that they trust to invest their money in such a project. Because they think celebrities will not because of little money that advertises for scam projects
have u ever heard centra token? its be scamm although its projects endorse celebrities too.there is no guarantee projects will not be scamm.they used to attract new investors.
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:01:07 PM

which field is this celebrity? if he is very successful in the encryption industry. we can seriously refer to the opinions of celebrities. if this celebrity is not in the encryption industry. i won't care about it.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:02:26 PM

I hate such celebrities, because all of their activities make people take wrong decisions. You know, you can invest in wrong coin, like Centra promoted by Floyd .
That is something should be prohibited by SEC
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:09:21 PM

I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
i dont think so, because celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencues are just make investors hype, like centra promoted by DJ khalid in the end its a shiityy scam, better to review carefully the project before investing.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:27:35 PM

I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

Somehow yes, in saying this, I think celebrities are already studied the project themselves, and because of that, they agreed to the consequence and I trust their decision so I also trust the crypto behind that.

andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:44:01 PM

I would never trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies! Because history already knows a lot of cases when a celebrity promotes an ICO and then it turns out to be a complete scam. We have to asses not the people advertising ICOs but the white paper, the dev team, road map etc, they can tell us much more.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Alexspanrtypants

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:59:14 PM

No I don't.

Simply do your research into the project, look into the team, the whitepaper and what they are trying to create. So far has any project backed by a huge celeb worked?
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:42:59 PM

I have not listened to celebrity opinions for a long time because they sell for money alone and say what they were paid for.

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:52:59 PM

I would never trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies! Because history already knows a lot of cases when a celebrity promotes an ICO and then it turns out to be a complete scam. We have to asses not the people advertising ICOs but the white paper, the dev team, road map etc, they can tell us much more.

what must be analyzed is white paper, the dev team, road map etc. if you only see the celebrity section to promote their project, maybe that is only part of the promotion. the role of celebrities can indeed be confusing because they are famous for some people can be fooled
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:58:36 PM

Celebrities in cryptocurrency market doesn't interest me. Also persons like McAfee that wants to affect the whole market. It is clear that celebrities gets paid to promote projects.
dominos

Activity: 283

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:07:07 PM

Celebrities in cryptocurrency market doesn't interest me. Also persons like McAfee that wants to affect the whole market. It is clear that celebrities gets paid to promote projects.
I have got the same opinion, they're just got to promote cryptocurrency idea to bigger amount of people but they not provide trust itself by only just promoting coins or tokens.
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:29:28 PM

I do not really trust celebrities endorsing an ICO, I would just have the feeling that they have been paid to do advertisement for the ICO, this is my personal opinion though.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:35:29 PM

I do not trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies because they are doing it for money but not because they support crypto or blockchain.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
avivmas

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:35:51 PM

Which celebrities do you know who work with Crypto Projects?
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:36:47 PM

I have got the same opinion, they're just got to promote cryptocurrency idea to bigger amount of people but they not provide trust itself by only just promoting coins or tokens.

Mainly it's true but I'm sure there are small number of really good celebrities that want to overview really worth projects. Most of them talk about Bitcoin but some of them believe in altcoins. In any case, it is best to rely on your opinion and not listen to others.

biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:42:21 AM

I don't trust celebrities who are promoting the cryptocurrency. I think it's expensive and not a profitable form of advertising. No one can now tell the truth about the cryptocurrency and what will happen to it after some period of time. I advise you not to pay attention to these people because they are interested in it. But Vitalik Buterin can listen)))
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:38:05 PM

celebrities, endorse crypto currencies. it will not have much effect on the price of crypto currencies in the market. because traders and holders don't see who uses the altcoin. but they see price movements in the market

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: