Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:57:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies?  (Read 21794 times)
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:34:24 PM

Yes for sure, they are investing their own funds in crypto currencies and this is amazing for the whole mass adoption trend. I am sure that within several years from now on, there would be brand ambassadors for each big coin.
Well, nevertheless, today everything that is created around certain cryptocurrencies is only pr-actions, because if we talk about stars who advertise certain coins, they don’t understand anything at all and do this as always for a certain reward.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:05:57 PM

There are many celebrities in Russia who was paid to promote scam projects like Cashberry and other crypto scam ico. I dont talk about widely famous youtube bloggers - Wylsacom, Lisa Rulit.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:12:08 PM

I do not trust such people as celebrities, as they mostly do not understand what blockchain and cryptocurrencies are and sometimes say absurd things.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:35:22 PM

Most of them just smiling at the camera talk about some projects, and it is believed that they either do not know anything about the project, or know, but they paid money for PR. Very rarely someone says really good things.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:48:33 PM

I do not trust such people as celebrities, as they mostly do not understand what blockchain and cryptocurrencies are and sometimes say absurd things.
These people just work out the money paid for advertising, most often they advertise various projects of scammers, such stories in recent years have been very much

crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:52:56 PM

Well, as the majority of people follow just their own goals (and celebrities are not an exception), it would be stupid to believe every single word they said. There is a big chance that they have been paid (very generously) in advance just to make a better impression. Some may fall for it and suddenly, you have made a great deal! Of course, a project backed by well-known person with a great reputation (e.g. Charlie Lee) is worth your time to research, it does not guarantee a profit whatsoever. Otherwise, you are still playing the same lottery of life all the time  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:59:01 PM

no, because it seems like most of them are just looking for a profit project that I remember using celebrities is stox and now you can see for yourself how the project is
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:37:28 AM

These people just work out the money paid for advertising, most often they advertise various projects of scammers, such stories in recent years have been very much

yes you are right, so only fools believe that. the current situation is also one reason is nonsense that is often spoken by experts. they say good projects, worth investing and so on. but in the end they were only paid

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 01:17:52 AM

Most of the time I don't want to hear what these celebrities say, because most of the time they say things that affect the whole market too much.
So that's not a good thing.
That was the bad side for celebrity that are endorsing their product. Because if they leave negative comments and any other facts that can cause damage on the other coin, it would certainly reduce the price of that coin.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:18:04 AM

I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

No. I've been in the crypto space for a while now.
The celeb endorsements are meant for non-crypto / normie folks so that they get to be interested in crypto currencies.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 03:22:24 AM

I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

celebritries are just actors and actress, they does not know a thing about something that they are advertising, it is paid advertising, so it is not smart to do something because a celebrity is advertising it. It is much better to do your own research about the indepth info about a project.

VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:16:48 AM

When a celebrity advertises a certain coin, there is no trust, especially if a person is far from the world of cryptocurrencies and just says what he wrote on a piece of paper advertisers

mjacer

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:20:17 AM

Maybe really depends on the celebrity.  If that celebrity has a passion and really intelligent enough to explain the crypto and not just an acting on his/her part then maybe its a good thing especially in promoting the coins.  It adds popularity to the coin and maybe it will easily marked to the community.  It is a good advertisement but is expensive.  It is really a risk but must take many things into consideration especially the reputation of that celebrity.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:26:57 PM

I think that these guys do not understand what they are doing, so now all you can really say is that they only need money and nothing more. Of course everyone needs money here, but this is cheating.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 08:47:02 PM

They are getting paid to promote, i don't even believe with john mcafee when he was shilling for altcoin because he was getting paid up to $100k for each altcoin that used him to promote.
Remember myweather and how centra have already become a scam and all of the asset has been seized by US securities. It can be trusted.
I also am worried about that. Because in reality, just a few celebrities are in for their promotion that is not paid. But most of them receive payment on the ico by endorsing their project.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:53:48 PM

They are getting paid to promote, i don't even believe with john mcafee when he was shilling for altcoin because he was getting paid up to $100k for each altcoin that used him to promote.
Remember myweather and how centra have already become a scam and all of the asset has been seized by US securities. It can be trusted.
I also am worried about that. Because in reality, just a few celebrities are in for their promotion that is not paid. But most of them receive payment on the ico by endorsing their project.

Thats bad if they will promote ico because we all know thay ico can potentially  turn unto a scam one day  but its good at the same time because if celebs endors ico , people can probably notice other crypto as well  .

Celebs or influencial people are really being paid to promote cryptos but even if not cryptos  . they do also promote other brands because thats what celebs built for  .  only true investors wont promote thier assets on media   .
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:02:04 PM

For me, I don't trust them but they can influenced the popularity of crytocurrency that will lead to a betterment on it's price. They also have a big impact on it's reputation since they have a lot of supporters and followers in which will possibly generates more opportunities.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:05:37 PM

Thats bad if they will promote ico because we all know thay ico can potentially  turn unto a scam one day  but its good at the same time because if celebs endors ico , people can probably notice other crypto as well  .

Celebs or influencial people are really being paid to promote cryptos but even if not cryptos  . they do also promote other brands because thats what celebs built for  .  only true investors wont promote thier assets on media   .
I think it is goof because celebrity is a verry will known person on social media maybe they have a lot of followers that can really follow the amazing crypto if that was happen maybe crypto will go to moon and many will have an interest on it. I believe that crypto is really a good way to invest. Celebrity can really make people trust on crypto because they are really will known and people know that celebrity will never endorse any bad product because they have reputation.
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:11:40 PM

No, of course not trust , for the most part it advertised projects and they are not responsible for them , I think these projects can be viewed but most of them do not get anything good

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:13:47 PM

No, i don’t trust celebrities at all because they are get paid to endorse some cryptocurrencies. Almost all of them do it for earning money so i think it wouldn’t be wise to trust their advices about crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: